Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: JAMES V. KOHL: Question about SoE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    exactly what is it that you use? what would you recommend for me?

**DONOTDELETE**

Um most of the stuff in various doses i have AE SPMO attraction andro 4.2 yes lure NPA as well as the edge and im thinking thats it for now, but i actually have done the research and try to taylor pheromones to day to day expectations of what ive got to do and the type of reactions i want wether i want talkative or to be taken seriuosly or an OD mall run which i dont do to often but its good to get the ego going or to test run new products and for new users in low risk situations.

Im one of these people who are out to experiement, really if you want sex just go pay for it (well thats some peoples advice) me well havent done that but for some people it can help to relieve the tension - rich business people etc.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default JAMES V. KOHL: Question about SoE

I\'m a 19 year old college student interested in attracting college girls my age. Right now i\'m using JB#1...haven\'t used it enough. Will SoE work for me? What would you recommend?
    Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**

JPRG by the sounds of SOE next week my order will be in, why well being 21 im in the same problem, but using pheros since i was 18 and 3 years of experience with various products has tought me a few things , i use none now for things also apart from attracting women, like messing with guys that are just jackasses and getting the attention in the workplace of the so called \"ratpack\" those that are 30-35 have money upper management types and getting quite a few things done around the place, seeing as though i work in a retail enviroment in a large retail store it helps also with sales, lets just say my department makes a killing when im around and somehow everyone as far as staff well some people anyway know the truth so theyve started using it and the store is raking it in from customers but hey who are we to complain looks good for head office [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information