Close

Default Changing pheromone's up confusing women...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been using 2-3 drops of AE for two month's now and it has worked pretty good with the women in

the office at work. A couple of the women in particular (early 40's) have been extreamly flirty, laugh alot, touch

me, and once in a while use sexual innuendo's. I generally stick with 2-3 drops of AE but once in a while use TE

just to see what it will do. It will work good too getting similar reactions like the AE sometimes stronger but the

day i switch to TE after a long bout of using AE the women almost seem indifferent to me and it's like i'm

invisable. After a while of using TE they seem to open up again. Has anyone had this problem. It almost seems like

they get used to me using the AE and it's like they like that phero signature and once i cross it up with another

product they are like thrown off for a while. I just bought the NPA/SOE combo and i'm almost afraid to use it

because i feel like subconsiously i'm screwing up the phero signature that they are getting used to. Sometimes i

feel like a mad scientist with this stuff. Has anyone else had this happen to them with when they switched to a new

product?

I alternate 'mone types every

few days or weeks depending on my mood and/or purpose, and haven't experienced problems or radical changes in

reactions. Maybe your persona and/or perception changes. O course I don't use AE. I mainly stick to some combo of

SOE, NPA, TE, A-1, IMPI and CS 'rone. I have Chikara, Perception and EW but rarely use them.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pharaoh

Yes. It's similar to the

effect most people notice when they first start using pheromones. The people who know you become used to your

signature. So when you change it, they don't act like they are associating it with you. I will occasionally mix

up my pheromones and cover scents throughout the week so that they never know what I will wear.

I don't do it

as often as I used to, but I feel like a variety helps smooth out those transitional periods.

it's probably best to keep

switching up the monies every few days so that will keep them from getting too used to me strictly using the AE and

so that they can open up to the TE, NPA, or SOE too...I think i used AE for so long and when i switched it really

confused the ladies that i know well. Maybe i won't use any product for more than a week at a time. Do you think

that this would be a good idea?

Phero Dude

back in the day.. i wore

the same dose of perception everyday 7 days a week to work for 2 months straight. finally i took a break went mone

free. the days i skipped the mones my coworkers kept asking me " are you ok?" "is everything ok?" "you dont seem

like yourself".

now i switch things up regularly such things dont happen anymore.

Enlightened One

ive found u can switch the AE to

NPA-SOE combo pretty easily (the edge is NPA by the way just 4 times as diluted) but yes if u have a few diff

products id switch em around on at least a 3rd daily basis to keep em guessing best way to go.

maybe i will continue to switch

up ae for the npa-soe combo every couple of weeks. AE works good on my target so the npa-soe combo should as well.

Journeyman

Default Mixing it up

I am using JB1

and SOE. I am still figuring out everything about amounts for the JB1. SOE I just put on my venus mound in my hand,

About 16 inches of really wet strippes from the small roll top and smear it on my forearms. Are those good amounts.

Less or more?
    But the question pertaining the threa is if I have TE/NPA , SOE, A1 , SPMO, PCC, APC how would I go

about switching it up on people when I normaly wear SOE everyday. One day just NPA, then just SOE then keep like

usual or would this be useless? Because it will still be the same products just applid differently. Should I get C7

for this specific pourpose or something else?

Phero Pharaoh

Why do you put the pheromones

on your hand? Why not just directly apply to your forearms? A lot of guys waste their pheromones by putting them

on hands and wrists. Those are the areas of your body that most come into contact with other surfaces and water

throughout the day. The pheromones won't last long that way.

Journeyman

Keep us posted on how changing

it up is working Ant. It might not be the best strategy, but I'm putting a little of everything I have (Pheros,

AE, Chikara, TE, SOE) and have been getting good reactions so far. When it comes time to put them on, I try to

limit myself to one or two but I want them to work so bad that I put a little of each, ha ha. It's hard to change

it up when it is working pretty good. Friendly, that makes perfect sense, I waste so much by putting on hand but

there is really no good reason I should do that (except that I am not sure I would be able to directly apply to neck

without losing some). Anyway, I'm going to use direct application.

Enlightened One

drop ones apply directly to finger

then onto the neck ears and face angle - chest and hair (head) are another good application point as well

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Why do you

put the pheromones on your hand? Why not just directly apply to your forearms? A lot of guys waste their pheromones

by putting them on hands and wrists. Those are the areas of your body that most come into contact with other

surfaces and water throughout the day. The pheromones won't last long that way.
    I agree it's freaking

mess. But my arms don't seem to give traction to the little ball thingy because of the hair and I just feak out. So

I put it in the venus mound and rub it on my forearms. I am going to try to find a better way trust me. I am just

trying to make sure I am putting the right quatity of inches because I think I was ODing in SOE at like 16 to 20

inches if that is possible.

Phero Pharaoh

Well, at least you have a more

reasonable explanation than other guys who have said they were applying to their hands. I don't have any

suggestions.

Thread Information