Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default soe+npa for skool?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    im a senior

at my high school...i also have quite some friends that are female...but i want MORE!!!! lol...well i tryed soe+npa

i might have OD on npa today and i wasnt sure if i got some hits....will this combo be good for 17-19

range?..

Probably not. Most young men are

already soaked in 'none and young women are often frightened of 'none infested men. Stick to SOE for now. When you

reach middle age you'll need 'none replacement therapy.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Yes, being 18, I have noticed

that too - in a club, -none (well, the main pheromone in NPA) might even be pretty useful for the range of 25+,

while in school it has made girls (range 16-20) very intimidated and even driven them mad (at me) very easily.

I

am still at the beginning stage of experimineting, but I have to agree with Gegogia yet again - stick to SOE.
    For

me Chikara has also been a great success, so that might be something you could also consider buying (if you already

have not).

By the way, chubycheeks66, you might want to give us some more details about yourself?

Journeyman

mmm...i was thinkin of

geting chikara ..then i was introduced to *mixing*...well um.. im 5'10 ....athletic...i work out for football (dont

have a six pack tho) got my nickname from 6th grade when i was fat n short...asian(flip)...i have to go to a club

meeting later(has lots of girls) so im thinkin of taking a shower and use chikara by it self (i got a sample of

it)

Yes, do try the Chikara! On the

other hand, though, Asians generally tend to need a lot of -none for it to make any effect at all. So it might even

be the case that you actually underdosed. You cannot tell from a single day of application, though - the

experimenting takes ages.

But how much NPA did you apply today anyway?

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Premizen
    Yes, do

try the Chikara! On the other hand, though, Asians generally tend to need a lot of -none for it to make any effect

at all. So it might even be the case that you actually underdosed. You cannot tell from a single day of application,

though - the experimenting takes ages.

But how much NPA did you apply today anyway?
    well i kinda was

excted/in a rush to try...so i think like 3-4 drops..

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by chubycheeks66
    well i kinda

was excted/in a rush to try...so i think like 3-4 drops..
    thats a bold move man, even for an

asian guy like yourself. if you saw any negative effects, I hope you learned your lesson lol.

start small and

move your way up. I'd start with the SOE by itself as everyone else recommends. Taking it slow at first, and

getting a better understanding about how everything works will do you much good in the long run. DON'T

RUSH.

-good luck

Banned User

iiiiiiiiiii
    Last edited by Macvictorocsf; 03-20-2007 at 02:13 AM.

Journeyman

mm well i dont think i had

any negative effects..i might of had a hit...some girl came up to me for some help on her work..

I disagree. I'm 16 and I

wear TE to school. Everyone has always thought of me as a pussy cuz I'm skinny. (yes I have muscle it's just very

perportioned) I use 7 dabs of TE and girls go crazy. All of my friends don't joke around with me like they used to.

They don't bullshit and shove me around. Some even flinch when I jump at them. So apparently I'm a little low on

none so TE is just perfect for me. I do use high nol products tho. They work good for social. (for me anyway) I LOVE

Chikara by its self. It's just great. When I use it with TE It's even better. SOE and Perception are good too but

Chikara works best overall for me. Supprisingly I think where you apply it has SOME factor in how it affects some.

When I apply TE to my wrists and neck (3 on neck and 2 on each wrist) they love it. I'm always hott so it

circulates(sp) well. Experimentation is everything.

Journeyman

mmm got any booty ??? lol

jk.....mmm so should i apply more -none to see? or jsut stay with one product for a while....im wearing chikara the

sample i got...going out later 2nite

yea im a junior in high school

and i jus ordered chikara and perception gels (they onsale) and the sampler. Im going to use standalone first and

then use the special polymer in perception with chikara (apply chikara, let dry, apply perception) so i can have a

longer lasting effect, cus school is the worst place to reapply anythin. Im very skinny, and a very shy kinda guy,

but i get along well with people. I not too bulked up, but im starting to lift weights a few times a week. If this

all helps the girls come just a bit closer, then ill be a very happy kid. Its kinda funny how mid-late teens such

as us get this stuff, but this edge is a very nice secret.

jus cant wait.. my stuff needs to arrive! i

ordered monday to Maryland, anyone have a rough estimation on delivery? thanks

ps: gunna buy some SoE soon.

And, would some A-1 be an idea to try around high school girls, with the whole puberty and period thing? cus if it

can help nullify that, that would help increase chances of some poon-tang

wish i wouldve discovered this

stuff in high school, probably would have made testing a lot easier for me. but sadly ive been out for about 7ish

months, lost track of time

Journeyman

doh >< well i tryed soe by

itself to day ...no luck.....guess ill really step it up with npa + soe !!!!

SoE/NPA with a good cover works

well on almost all age groups and is easy to adjust. For me, a couple dabs of NPA covered by about 12" of SoE and a

couple dabs of Aloeswood gets me consistant hits. Wore that combo today and recieved two blatant hits without even

trying from nice looking, early twenty-ish ladies.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

mm well i met this really

cut girl in my school (think shes new) shes 16...any idea which mones will be good and how much i should apply?

It depends on you. Start with

about 6" and work your way up. No two people are alike so I can't tell you how much will work for you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

mmm sooo i can apply

soe+npa and add a fragerance like my cologne or pherlure(just for smell) without the effects of soe,npa changeing?

Aloeswood that I use is a heavy

oil. I use it specifically to slow down the release of the mones and because I like the unique scent. It depends on

what you put over the mones what effect it will have.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

mmm...i think ima try

pherlure+soe+npa ..dont wanna risk trying it at school tho

Your young, you probably don't

need the -none. SoE and a cover scent will probably work better.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

but arent asians suppose

to be low on -none?

I am and apparently many other

Asians. Nevertheless, we are not an homogenous race. Koreans, Japanese, Chinese seem similar in this aspect.

However, Southeast Asians, Filipinos, Okinawans, Pacific Islanders, etc., seem somewhat different in this aspect.

Nevertheless, you can't go wrong with SOE. Plus, unlike 'none products, you don't have to worry much about

getting your ass kicked by a Neanderthal.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chubycheeks66
    but arent

asians suppose to be low on -none?
    Yes, asian males tend to put out less -none. On the flipside

asian females tend to be more sensitive to it (redheads as well).

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Journeyman

Gegogi can getting your ass

kicked by a Neanderthal really happen from wearing to much NONE? That's not positive. Please fill me in on how to

avoid this happening.

An abundance of androstenone

shouts to everyone "I am a stinky alpha male." The meek flee or blow before you. However, you'll also draw the

attention of real alphas or, worst yet, wantabes with something to prove. So they may challenge you, especially if

you're acting big and putting on airs. Now if a Neanderthal calls your bluff, you have two choices, run or fight

(if he's a little smarter you may be able to negotiate). If you're an inexpereinced young buck, you'll get your

ass kicked no matter what. I once got pushed around and had my GF dragged off by huge black men in an inner city

club. She managed to convince them to let her go to the ladies room and we only escaped by being able to run like

the wind. We were two very naive (& tiny) Asians out on the town...

Journeyman

Default Guau

Wow thanks for

sharing Gegogi. That is quite the experience you used to paint a picture for me. I am really contemplating some

things now. If I can just have you clear up what you meant in "calls my bluff". Do you mean they know you are

wearing mones or just something in their brain tells the to flip out or they decide to test you etc...
    Let's just

say I am behaving friendly, respectful, minding my own business, polite, never staring at somebody or acting

obnoxious. What are the chances of something bad happening just in real life? Because I don't go to clubs. Finally

how would you recommend I react to a confrontation? Just so I can have a damage control plan. They are always good

to have so I instantly make the right choice. Because where I live It's really good policy not to be involved in

any altercations at all cost. Thank you.

What Gegogi is saying is that

in the animal kingdom the scent of -none seems to be what projects the "I'm a dominant male" aura. We're all

animals but some more than others. Some guys just can't resist trying to prove they are the biggest baddest alpha

in the group when they sense the -none you are wearing. If you don't look big or tough they are more tempted to try

it. Add alcohol and the problem gets worse. The dumbest, drunkest or the least mature ones will resort to force to

prove it to themselves and their friends. Eventually, most of them learn, after getting their faces kicked in a few

times, that it's safer to go beat up their girlfriends or to go drive their car like an idiot to prove their

manhood. There should be more Lorraina Bobbetts in this world.

When confronted with a half drunk, wannabe alpha

who is trying to impress the female version or his buddies the only safe choice is to get out as soon as possible.

There are alternatives but most people aren't fond of having their faces mashed into the floor. Unless you are a

skilled fighter the risk of that happening is high so you are better off avoiding the situation whenever possible.

Lastly, if you ever do find yourself in that situation and know it is going to come to physical violence remember

that there is no such thing as a fair fight! Hit first, hit hard, aim for a delicate spot and get the hell out of

there fast.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

Smile You can use a lot on NONE if you balance it with a lot of NOL

NOL is disarming. If all you use is heavy NOL you'll be perceived as a squishy girly

man. When it comes to projecting the male force field, there is no substitute for NONE... you have to do your own

experimenting to find the appropriate balance. Take into consideration the environment you're planning to be

visiting. If you're thinking about a badass club filled up with homeboy gangsta wannabees, psychotic white

rastafarians, and transexual aryan nations type guys, and throw in a couple of one eyed bikers high on angel dust,

think about more NOL... generally you want to stay out of places where guys with hair trigger tempers associate with

emotionally unstable women... Chikara seems to work allright in moderately drunken environments, you exude more

friendly and approachable and you can amp it up a little bit at a time with NONE until you find your perfect fit.

Interesting point about alpha-dudeness, primate studies of alpha males show that they pay a heavy price for

alpha status, they age more quickly, their stress hormones (like cortisol) are higher, they fall apart more quickly.

Some primates have been shown to abandon their alpha position and gain much better health and mental stability in

return.
    That would suggest you want SOME alpha qualities, balanced with some relaxed social qualities...

screaming alpha shortens your life and makes you turn ugly while still young.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo_91
    Gegogi can getting your ass kicked by a Neanderthal really happen from wearing to much NONE?

That's not positive. Please fill me in on how to avoid this happening.
    My worse pheromone

experience came while wearing a non-Lovescent product. I was in a nightclub and felt something funny going on with

my jacket pocket. I clamped onto the wrist of a pissed off looking guy as his hand was leaving my pocket. I was

entertaining two women at the time, a friend and her friend visiting from Australia, and didn't want to cause a

scene. So I tried to let it go, saying that I thought my pocket was being picked but I was probably wrong. The guy

took offense and got into my face. I was pulled away by my girlfriend onto the dance floor, but the fool, instead of

disappearing into the night, came back to confront me two more times.

In retrospect, I'm sorry that I

didn't contact security right away. Besides being caught in the act, the only reason I can see in his returning to

threaten me several times and risk dealing with security or the cops is that he was somehow challenged by the

pheromone cologne I was wearing. I can't remember the name of the product and though I still have it, but don't

like to use it due to its strong musk scent, the printing has washed off the label from spillage so there's no

telling what the product is.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information