Close

Journeyman

Default How to RESIST a man????

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, this

post is probably crazy and off-the-wall given the nature of this forum, but I ask in all seriouness.

I happen to

be a woman who is, putting it politely, VERY sexually sensitive. Simply being next to a man makes me aware of his

maleness, regardless of his attributes. I get aroused very easily around a man I genuinely like and even just

sitting next to one can get me wet. And I'm not even trying to be crass here....it's not like I'm a nympho (far

from it!). It's just that my body is very responsive.

I can give a vivid illustration of my problem: a couple of

years back I worked as a cashier in between jobs. I was ringing up a customer and for some reason was very

flustered. Don't know why, he was very short and not THAT attractive. And he wasn't interested in me either.... I

barely registered on his radar. But I'm not one of those flirty people so I ignored him for the most part. I

refused to act all silly and flustered.

When giving him his change I briefly met his eyes in passing, barely a

second. But for some reason that brief eye contact shocked me so much that I orgasmed on the spot. Nothing big,

maybe four or five seconds. I acted all busy with the bags so nobody would know anything happened. Talk about

keeping composure. But that incident greatly shocked me, and still bothers me to this day. I can't figure out what

happened, and it made me extremely uneasy to know I could lose control like that. Looking back I realize he may have

had pheremones.

Nothing that dramatic has ever happened again, but I've had plenty of uncomfortable moments. I

don't like being out of control with my reactions and it absolutely bothers me. Especially when I'm trying to keep

a non-sexual and disinterested air about me. Most of these guys don't even know I exist, and in most instances I'm

not really interested in them either, even if I find them attractive. But it's like my body has a mind of it's

own.

I don't know if such a thing is feasible, but is there some way to shut down these responses? What is going

on here...chemistry, high sex hormones, or an overactive imagination? As a woman who likes being in control it's

very unnerving to not be able to tone down my reactions. Especially worse is when it's all one sided. Guys wonder

why I'm so nervous around them, but I guess they attribute it to shyness since I'm a naturally reserved

person.

ANYWAY, making a long post short, any suggestions? Perhaps there's a pheremone that deactivates my

sexual impulses, without repelling the other people around me? Because like I mentioned in a previous post, I need

pheremone help with making friends. It seems like my two problems are at cross purposes. Or do they cancel each

other out leaving me back at square one?

Oh, I don't even know anything anymore. Why the hell is everything

always so complicated?

I guess that the only thing i see

possible is to do something unhealthy so you become no longer aroused. Im also guessing that there are other

ways...unless yourstill going through puberty than it will nautraly stop.
    Last edited by Bkflip; 02-05-2006 at 07:27 AM. Reason: idea
    -Rub her feet?

Journeyman

No, I'm way past puberty.

Maybe I just have out-of-whack hormones.

Unhealthy things as in? Drugs? I'd rather just give in to my hormones

and have copious amounts of sex.

Or maybe it's my nose. Yeah, that's probably it. I think it could be

scent-associated since I find male scents very sexy. I'm probably picking up every single pheremone emitted by men.

I should just plug up my nose and go about my day. Wonder how people would react to that .....

King of the coupons!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by girlnextdoor
    When giving

him his change I briefly met his eyes in passing, barely a second. But for some reason that brief eye contact

shocked me so much that I orgasmed on the spot.
    You're just NAUGHTY BY NATURE, GND!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I think rather than shutting

down ANY part of you, it might be lots more productive - and way more fun - to learn how to relax and play. You seem

to feel that having these feelings is dangerous, but the fact that you have responses to people simply means you're

got a pulse - you're alive and human like the rest of us. MOBLEYC57 is right, you are naughty by nature! Flirt a

little ... it makes life sweeter for everyone.

Oh, and have more sex. If there's no partner in your life at

the moment, have it with yourself! You'll be more relaxed and have less of a hair trigger.

In your other

thread about friends, you asked about using pheromones to make yourself appear more receptive. 'Nol (like SOE) is

the best thing I've found for that, and I'll tell you it not only makes you appear that way, it makes you FEEL

that way, too. You are not impervious to your own pheromone signature ;-) SOE and other 'nol products make me

relaxed, social and chatty. Like you I've tend to be focused, task-oriented, practical ... SOE helps balance that

out and put the juice back in.

Depending on your own morals,

what's wrong with giving in to your hormones and having copious sex? Not suggesting with just anybody who comes

along but with somebody you like and respect and find attractive. Do you need a long term committed relationship?

One thing I think we all tend to forget is that we are animals first and foremost. Our bodies and our emotions

have needs that should be fulfilled to keep us healthy and stable. Silk is right that if you can't find a partner

go it alone. You'll feel better, have less of a hair trigger and be more able to relax around men. There is

absolutely nothing bad or sinful about it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

pent up sexuality + great nose +

very responsive body + inhibited mind = girlnextdoor

silksand and belg both make a good point. She sees it as a

disadvantage. Most girls (and probably guys) would kill for your phisical responsiveness. Use it to your

advantage.

Your reactions, while probably

untypical for women, are standard fare for young men. I used to get a woody at the mere sight, smell or thought of a

half way attractive female. I hated it because I had absolutely no control of over it and it happened at inopportune

times. Luckily no spontanous orgasms at work but they sometimes happened while making out, even if she wasn't

touching me. Usually the sound of her voice set me off. One moan and I was done for. I eventually learned to hammer

my rod before a date. It takes the edge off of sexual urgency and puts things back under control.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

Eye contact!! Powerful stuff,

right? I don't think it's that bad GND. Eye contact is a powerful thing. It triggers a fight or flight response in

your body. This happens to ALL guys and girls. Guys do not have control over their sexual responses also but they

learn to live with it. Guys get turned on just by the smell of a woman, by looking at a woman or by a simple touch.

You are over examining yourself. It's ok to be turned on, there's nothing wrong with it.

Out of all my friends,

I'm probably the one that is not normal. I go to love-scent, read speed seduction books, read self improving books,

overactive, silent and distant. I'm probably the only guy in my college that read "Men are from mars and women are

from venus". My friends think I'm a little weird also but I get a lot of attention from women. I know I'm weird

but I also know it's ok. It's fun not being normal or not being ordinary. So enjoy. Enjoy your life and stop

worrying and putting yourself down.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Your reactions, while

probably untypical for women, are standard fare for young men. I used to get a woody at the mere sight, smell or

thought of a half way attractive female. I hated it because I had absolutely no control of over it and it happened

at inopportune times. Luckily no spontanous orgasms at work but they sometimes happened while making out, even if

she wasn't touching me. Usually the sound of her voice set me off. One moan and I was done for. I eventually

learned to hammer my rod before a date. It takes the edge off of sexual urgency and puts things back under

control.
    Good news.
    I thought I was the only one.

Actually I don't think it's that odd

for women. Just that some cultures tend to keep it under wraps. I have many male friends that think Russian girls

are irresistable, but most don't look much different from American girls. They do tend to be more open about their

sexuality. And it seems to kind of radiate from their every gesture.
    Give truth a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkflip
    I guess that the

only thing i see possible is to do something unhealthy so you become no longer aroused. Im also guessing that

there are other ways...unless yourstill going through puberty than it will nautraly stop.
    Do us all a

favour and don't post something so irresponsible again. You have a resonsibility in this world - one day somebody

might listen to you.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by silksand
    I think

rather than shutting down ANY part of you, it might be lots more productive - and way more fun - to learn how to

relax and play. You seem to feel that having these feelings is dangerous, but the fact that you have responses to

people simply means you're got a pulse - you're alive and human like the rest of us. MOBLEYC57 is right, you are

naughty by nature! Flirt a little ... it makes life sweeter for everyone.

Oh, and have more sex. If there's no

partner in your life at the moment, have it with yourself! You'll be more relaxed and have less of a hair trigger.

Actually, I do it a lot. I'm rather embarassed to say this, but for example, I already did it three

times today. And yet I still have the same reactions. It's not that I have sex on the brain 24 hrs, but when I get

near a man I find remotely attractive I start feeling sensual for lack of a better term. I'm convinced it's

a pheremone thing since it's almost an instinctual reaction. The guy can be unattractive and yet I still want to

throw him down.

But I guess you're right. Maybe I need to find a long-term partner to shower all my sexual

energy on. It's hard enough to find a good guy, but now I gotta find one who doesn't think I want too much sex

Thanks for your help, it's always nice to get a girl's perspective on things.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    Good news.
    I

thought I was the only one.

Actually I don't think it's that odd for women. Just that some cultures tend to

keep it under wraps. I have many male friends that think Russian girls are irresistable, but most don't look much

different from American girls. They do tend to be more open about their sexuality. And it seems to kind of radiate

from their every gesture.
    To a.k.a and Geogi, welcome to the club!

No, I don't have a

problem with being sexually aroused. I don't think it's a bad thing.

My problem is that it happens at

inopportune moments, the male equivalent of getting a woody in public. Not that people can really tell in females,

but it's extremely uncomfortable for me.

But I guess it could be worse. This is one of the few times I thank god

for not having a penis!

Journeyman

Thanks everyone for your

input.

It's not that I'm uptight about it or think it's dangerous or something. I enjoy sex and being sexual,

but I also think there's a time and place for it. Maybe it would be different if I were a hot model, but in real

life I'm a staid career person who just happens to be a little wild behind closed doors. The thing is I'd like it

to stay behind closed doors. It's not very appropriate to roll around on a conference table in front of

clients because I'm feeling a little hot.

As for having copious sex (thank you for that helpful suggestion

Belgareth ) I just can't. Much as I try I can't do the casual sex roll. And it's hard to get into long-term

relationships.

Good god, I'm thinking of turning lesbian. All my problems would be solved. I only wish there was

some easy pheremone solution instead.

There might be.

You

could try using some men's products to desensitise yourself.

Could be worth a try, maybe with some TE gels or

a bottle of TE as they aren't that expensive. In fact, getting the free men's samples might be a plan.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by girlnextdoor
    I'm a staid

career person who just happens to be a little wild behind closed doors. The thing is I'd like it to stay

behind closed doors. It's not very appropriate to roll around on a conference table in front of clients because

I'm feeling a little hot.
    I work in a corporate environment where appearances are taken way

too seriously for my liking. For example, I know a very competent PR director that got fired a few months ago. I

asked my CEO what happened and, of course, he wouldn’t tell me any specifics. He said, “She just didn’t take her job

seriously enough. You could tell by the way she dresses. All those low cut blouses and spiked heels...”

I

manage a department where most of the staff is female, and some of them are very cute.
    I’ve noticed many

people that play around with harmless flirtation, but I never do. I dress ultra-conservative (even though I’m

ultra-liberal in real life), I look everybody in the eye (which is hard enough, since I’m a sucker for big dark

eyes), I never make sexual jokes, and I never ever talk about my love life. (Last year I took my girlfriend to a

company party and people were shocked that I even had a love life.)
    Also, the only pheromone I wear to work is

Chikara. That’s because it’s a great power pheromone with my body chemistry and I get very few sexual reactions from

it.

But here’s my biggest secret. I play a little mind game with myself so that I view, and treat, all

the women I work with as daughters or sisters. It took a while before I started noticing results, but now it’s

second nature. And a couple of weeks ago I was happy to overhear one of my employees say that I was like a big

brother to her.
    Give truth a chance.

Thread Information