Close

Default Got order & it's cool

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just got my

order of SOE (2x), NPA and CS 'rone. This is the first time the SOE didn't leak. Way cool. I'm glad they finally

figured that one out. Last time about a third of the bottle leaked so I rubbed the packaging on my body and went to

work, turning my students and colleagues into blazing motormouths. Mahalo!
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I wish I were over there in Hawaii

right now. It's been raining here in Oregon almost nonstop for many weeks now. Yuck.

Sorry about the leaky

SOEs though. Actually, that is pretty rare. I think we had a batch that was kind of on the runny side, which I'm

guessing is the cause of the leak. SOE comes in a ball-top bottle, for those of you not familiar with the

product.

Geg, send me an email next time you order, and I'll have Tammy throw in a freebie of some

sort.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Good to know that you got it...

I'm still waiting in for my order... was shipped on the 25th

By the way you guys know how long it usually takes

for these things to arrive.. ?

Been raining cats, dogs and hula

girls in Hawaii for a while too. However, it's 80 degree rain so it's kind of like taking a shower with your

clothes on. I often swim in the rain and it isn't cold at all (ocean temp is the same no matter what). The main

problem with torrential rain is it washes off all my 'mones as I dash across the parking lot!

Still sounds good to me. One of my

kids interviewed me for school about my travels and I have been to every state of the union except for Hawaii and

Alaska. Is there any formula for going there and not running into crowds? Sort of an "out island" or something, or

maybe a particular time of year? I have an old friend in Mauii, but I guess a lot of folks go there on vacation

too, no?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

If you want to avoid crowds and

traffic, don't come to Oahu (Maui is the 2nd most crowded). Traffic is worse than LA, 90% of the state's

population lives there and it's a concrete jungle save the mountains a few hidden pockets. If you're into a rural

paradise, the islands of Hawaii, Kauai and Molokai are the ticket. The rainy season is Fall and early Winter, but

it's still nice. Of course Summers have the most travelers but tourism is pretty constant all year around. We had

7.4 million visitors last year.

I've got a number of items here:

A) I placed an order for some products Wed. on website. Arrived Saturday (today). It was "free shipping" option -

nothing special. Excellent!

B) BRUCE! MY IMPI LEAKED! Could smell package before clerk brought it out to

counter! Not sure how much is supposed to be in Impi bottle (by "viusual gauge") but an educated guess is that it

was about half-full of what was supposed to be in there (the enclosed paperwork was well-soaked). What can be done?

Never had the problem with a L-S order before so I'm a "virgin" in this regard... Interesting scent...

(Wonder what's happening at the PO right now too...)

C) I finally made it to Alaska/Yukon about 6 years ago

and Hawaii is the last state on my list too (the rest of my family has been there at least 2 or 3 times, darn

them...). One of these days... Maybe on a layover on my way to Japan.... One of these days... <sigh>
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information