Close

Journeyman

Smile Difficulty with Experimenting

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello,
    I have been reading the FAQ, Product Guides, and forums and have been using Pheromones for more than a

month now and this is my first post. Let me say that I love this site . I'm really kind of confused with

experimenting though. I'm 25/M/Persian/5'7"/NYC. I feel so many factors are involved in experimenting and that it

is almost impossible : age, height, race, chemistry, build, personality, game, which product/mix/cover

cologne, for sexual hits, social, business, if there is a certain kind of girl that responds to the pheromone (their

age, personality, etc.), whether at the club, work, library, etc., dosage, where applied, how good it worked (little

flirting, good flirting, jumping your bones), how the product/mix affected them.
    When you consider all these

factors it really seems almost impossible to experiment . Any advice?
    Now for some results, I feel like

I've been getting hits (girls body language, talking to me) and I feel more confident, which is great. I feel like

the money when I use this stuff . I have a strong direct hit story too: At the club, this hot girl (that

was taller than me) kept trying to get through and rubbing against me like it was a tight space to get through(which

it wasn't), then she touched my jawline (mones on the neck) and we started talking. I bought her a drink and she

was so happy and she bought me the next drink. I've barely even flirted at all with girls who are taller than me in

my whole life (They and I usually pass cause girl tend not to like shorter guys so they pass by and I pass by cause

I know they like taller than me and I tend to like my height or shorter)! To me, that just has to be a hit from

wearing pheromones! This stuff is great.
    My application has been a few drops in the neck, pits, wrists, chest,

head, and down under. To be honest, I use a little of all the products I have: TE, AE, Chikara, Pheros since I

don't know what will work, am sceptical of experimenting, and I really want it to work everytime I use it (I know

doing that won't guarantee it will work, but I feel like putting a little of everything out there in hopes that it

will work. Another question I have that I couldn't find the answer to: Is it better to cover by putting the cover

right where you put the previous pheromone or maybe off to the side of it to mask the possible odor and not mix up

the chemistry of that product? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by alanrudy; 02-20-2006 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Grammer

Phero Pro

Alanrudy,

Sounds like you are getting results already. Congrats! All of those factors are there as just a guideline to take

into consideration on what may work etc. Basically if it works great, if not try something else.

If you

are adding things separately, then it is best put the coverscent on top of the previous mone application. I find it

best to make up small batches (esp. if you are experimenting with mix ratio) of pheromone product (such as NPA) with

your favorite coverscent. When you find the best mix ratio that works for you, then you can start making larger

batches.

When you start experimenting with the various mone products (BTW Pheros is a very good

parfum/cologne to use as a coverscent. No pheromones in it.), it is wise to start with small doses and work your

way up. That way you can get an idea of where your best lowest dose (for positive results) and OD threshhold (point

where you start getting undesirable neg effects) is. It is usually different for everyone for a large variety of

reasons. Anyhow good luck!

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Phero Dude

Good to see you're seeing hits

early on. Experimenting is admittedly rough, especially when the mixes don't go as well on occasions you'd really

like them to. However, once you've experimented to the point of understanding how each individual product works

for you, you can refine your mixes any which way to control the effects, and the hits come much more frequently.

Arbitrarily throwing products on won't gurantee hits everytime, you're more or less relying on luck and probably

won't get lucky everytime. In fact, once you factor in things like pheromone build-up, you might find yourself

OD'ing.

Your best bet is to experiment on your off days...the days you really wouldn't mind an OD or dud mix.

That way when the weekend rolls around, you'll have a better idea of what worked, what didn't, and what you should

wear.

Journeyman

Default Great Advice

Great advice guys,

thank you. I really will give it a try with working my way up and avoiding OD, but I am going to give certain days

that I can go all out because I believe it has been working on this girl I think is great so I don't want to mess

it up. About Pheros, yes it is a great cover scent, I think maybe even just as a standalone, but SwingerMD, you

were saying it has no pheromones, I thought it had some, the product guide says it has some (do you mean just not a

lot of pheromones?)
    That is great advice Sigma, don't know why I didn't think of that, I guess I wanted to give

myself more offdays and save pheromones but that is a great idea for testing and I will do that.
    What do you guys

think of this as another way of testing.....how I feel. The times I think the Pheromones were at their best working

were the times that I felt the most like "the money". So I'm thinking if I guage what makes me feel that great way

where I'm confident but not too aggressive (I think) and happy, feeling good, etc. then that is a great

product/combo for me. What do you guys think?

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by alanrudy
    When you

consider all these factors it really seems almost impossible to experiment . Any advice?
    Just

do it until you feel comfortable wearing the pheromones in all situations. You'll find that the analysis becomes

less overwhelming.

...(They and I usually pass cause girl tend not to like shorter guys...

You're not as well-informed on that subject as you may want to be. I'd say about half the women I've had

success with were taller than me. I am 5'7". Confidence has a lot more to do with it than height.

...To me, that just has to be a hit from wearing pheromones!...
    I agree. The pheromones helped

her open up. But the rest of it was you.

Journeyman

Thanks for responding friendly1. Also, let me add, I really like your post about how young people

should have confidence. I disagree with you on this height thing though. It is proven by studies (and also kinda

makes sense) that girls like guys that are their height or taller. There are exceptions to every rule; however, just

because there is an exception to a rule doesn’t make the rule not true. Although I must admit, this research

shouldn’t make me exclude taller girls because they are in the possibility range as you can attest, but I guess I

tend to do so for sake of saving time and increasing my chances and plus they exclude me.

Maybe I had so much mones on, that it attracts tall, attractive women who are confident (however,

I have also heard that the most attractive women have the weakest confidence). I don't

know.

I still maintain difficulty with experimenting. I definitely

agree that there are benefits to testing, but I guess where I get caught up is that this is field testing and not

scientific testing. And when you field test there seems to be too many extraneous (time of day, etc) and confounding

(thinking this product may not work and if thiking makes you act less confident, that may have an effect and not the

mones) variables to conclude what dosage/application points/mixes are good. I would venture to say that not only do

answers depend on each person, the kind of girl they want to attract, but also factors such as the time of day,

season, etc. I guess I'm analyzing it too much and should just narrow down to what has been working to try and make

the best mix but that's what I think sometimes about experimenting. Hopefully, it will work out.
    Last edited by alanrudy; 02-26-2006 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Needed to be clearer

Why take any notice of a rule

that will only hold you back psychologically?

Also...
    however, I have

also heard that the most attractive women have the weakest confidence
    That's only true of

women whose looks are their only means to validate themselves. Everyone is insecure in some way though.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Journeyman

Everyone is insecure

in some way though.
    How true.

Why take any notice of a rule that will only hold you back

psychologically?
    I have pretty much the same answer to this as in my thread on pheromones for

shorter people

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread

.php?p=180851#post180851

if you want to read it. Thank you for responding.

I read it, but I stand by my

statement.

The reality of the situation is this: You have two choices, keep your limiting belief, or create a

new positive belief (yes it's that simple).

With the first choice, you will have this feeling around every

taller woman and never feel worthy to approach them, never mind keep them in a healthy relationship.

With the

second choice, your new belief opens the door to many more possibilities. Yes, you will come across some women that

haven't worked out that being tall is only one signal that a man is confident/high status/whatever, but there are

many others that you would now be letting yourself get to know.

I know which I would choose. And it is that

simple.
    CptKipling

Livin' the life of Riley

I'm really suprised, as much

money as there is to be had, that someone hasn't come out with a "pherometer"... some kind of scientific electronic

device that actually measures the strength of the pheremones you give off.

I totally agree that experimenting

can be frustrating. You think you are doing everything exactly the same as last time, but you get totally different

reactions.
    Mobley definitely has the right idea about women being at the peak of their cycle, but the theory is

that you will encounter all types of women at different points in their cycle throughout the day.
    It just

doesn't explain why it seems like A LOT of women want you one day, and then basically none the next.

Don't

forget too that when many women are really interested, they hide their attraction. It would seem

counter-productive, but my guess is that they're intimidated. I go out with a group, and a female friend of a

friend won't give me so much as a smile... then later her friend pulls me aside and tells me she was asking all

about me.

I wish I had some better answers for you alanrudy... but I'm still figuring it out myself.

Riley

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Riley
    Mobley

definitely has the right idea about women being at the peak of their cycle, but the theory is that you will

encounter all types of women at different points in their cycle throughout the day.

It just doesn't explain

why it seems like A LOT of women want you one day, and then basically none the next.

Don't forget too that when

many women are really interested, they hide their attraction. It would seem counter-productive, but my guess is that

they're intimidated. I go out with a group, and a female friend of a friend won't give me so much as a smile...

then later her friend pulls me aside and tells me she was asking all about me.

I wish I had some better answers

for you alanrudy... but I'm still figuring it out myself.

Riley
    Yes, but it's only a good

idea for the lady/ladies that you have on your list/radar, or in your life. Like being attracted to someone at your

job for example ... one day you wear a mix ... nothing. Another day you wear a mix ... nothing. Then on the 3rd of

the month with the same mix ... she's looking at you like you're a chocolate shake!

27/28/29 days from that day could bring the same results, yes? Tis possibo! Tis possibo! Definitely the right idea

for making things hot! Still, just a thought that arrived at the surface of my head that was talked about a

long time ago. Never heard of anyone keeping track of their SO/FWB/lover/wife.

When the time is right

... will you be ready?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

CptKipling,
    I decided to keep

the talk about height on that other thread that I copied for you just to make things easier. Good thoughts

though.
    Riley,
    Thank you. You even described some more ways that connected with me of how it is difficult. There

should be that pherometer thing, there should also be a Dr., Dr. Smell This?, that you go to describe every single

detail of your profile and he smells you and analyzes all this information and prescribes certain mones and mixes

for certain situations. But I guess we have to be our own doctors and figure out how to experiment but it can be

very difficult. But I guess one can make the same argument for testing anything out in the field (even a new

haircut or something). Hopefully, I'll get good and figure some stuff out. Keep me posted on any experimenting

tips and successes.
    Thanks for everyone's help in responding.

CptKipling,
    I decided

to keep the talk about height on that other thread that I copied for you just to make things easier. Good thoughts

though.
    Which choice did you make?

Good luck either way
    CptKipling

Journeyman

Hey CptKipling,
    I just posted

the response in that other thread.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...851#p

ost180851

I don't really see myself as fitting into either of those choices with how you worded them,

hopefully this last post I linked you to will explain. Take care.

Yeah I had read that. My

parting comment (because I think I'm pushing a little too much) is that there was a guy who used to used to visit

this forum (ToBeOrNotToBe - I think), and iirc he was only a short guy but got attention from taller girls.
    CptKipling

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by alanrudy
    ...I disagree with you on this height thing though. It is proven by studies (and also kinda makes

sense) that girls like guys that are their height or taller....

Well, I don't claim to have the stone tablets in my

hand, but those studies are quantifying passive data. At least, the studies I am aware

of.

Most short guys have

less confidence than the average tall guy. So the tall guys tend to have more success with the

girls.

Confidence is the key. Knowing when to move in

and take charge, and wanting to do it without regard for what people might think of you, works in many different

types of situations.

People respect you more for taking the initiative without rocking everyone else's boat.

Hence, when you have a group of four girls and five guys, there will be at least one odd man out but there could

be as many as five men out if none of them have what the girls want.

Height is closely associated with

self-confidence and self-esteem. Some people suggest it may have something to do with the fact that many noble

European families were taller than their peasants -- which is believed to be due to the fact that those noble

familes came from Germanic or Norse clans that settled among shorter peoples.

Generation after generation fix

the pattern of success because the advantages go to the families that already have the advantages.

I work beside

a guy who is a true alpha male. I kid him about the way he hobnobs with the rich people in Houston. He got

thoughtful one day and explained that it comes naturally to him because his parents had just enough wealth to settle

on the ouskirts of a very rich neighborhood. So he grew up with the sons of very wealth families and became their

friends. Those connections have given him advantages that he has utilized throughout his life, and he makes no

apologies for doing so.

He is about my height so he is not very tall, and he is completely bald. He is not

self-conscious about his appearance.

Phero Enthusiast

Default We live out our childhood every day of our lives

There was a guy in my high school class who had the worst, most disgusting case of acne on

record, his situation was as if he has an infectious disease from the tropics it was so disgusting to look at, man

he didn't have zits, he was covered with oozing boils that were cherry red.... so naturally he wasn't a babe

magnet exactly... he came from a supportive family though and he had great self esteem that you could sense at a

distance... he never identified his self worth with his hideous complexion... when he eventually did outgrow his

acne he had evolved deep inner resources for upholding his sense of dignity, he wound up with a ruggedly pockmarked

face that was reminiscent of Richard Burton and an indestructable sense of humor, and yeah, his humor and his inner

strength did make him a babe magnet... it was the ugly duckling myth all over again... I knew another guy who had

2/3 of his face burned off as a kid, now he was never going to score, and he knew his realistic limits, but he did

have a choice 'cause he had every excuse in the book to hate the world and feel sorry for himself... but he didn't

choose that... he developed an incredible sense of inner strength that was a great inspiration to anyone who was in

his presence.... if any halfway presentable guy had either of those two's life experience, like if you could go

through their lives then come back and live your life again after having to be them...your problems would seem like

nothing.

Thread Information