I dont

post a lot of my hits and I dont report them to my friends - my interaction with females sounds like total bull no

question.

Ill tell you this was a real hit/ganghit and I want to know if you think I'm full of crap or the

real deal - just for fun .

I went into a workplace full of females and ran game/psych with a combo of SOE &

TE (full dose of both) I got this from them --> "are you married"? me-(no) "do you have a gf"? me-no, them-->"do you

want one"? me -maybe who? them --> "all of these girls are single with nice cleavage"(sp) the whole damn crew was

looking at me for an answer! I felt ashamed and said the only sane creatures in the place are in the fish tank and I

left,... I got followed out to my car by a nasty member from the group asking for details about what I wanted in a

woman, she got my number and said they can fix me up with what I want.

So let a brother know - real or full

of shit-hit?

If you live in MO you can interview them hell you can interview them where-ever you live if

you want to make the drive.

There are so many hits i dont report on - i have had friends over the years think

I'm full of crap until they see it in person. Do you hide your hits? Do you think I'm full of crap?

BE

HONEST!