Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default What to lure college girls with?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm becoming very curious lately with what to use for women in the 18-23 age range. I have my best opportunities

to observe phero experiments while I am at college, and the odds are that I'll be sitting near a woman in this age

range. So what's your suggestion on what to use?

I've read the archives for a while now, and I have seen

some conflicting advice... some say nol, some say none. At 32, I'm sort of "just coming into my own" with the

confidence, and my relationship doesn't look like it's doing much other than withering and dying. I'd say we

grew apart. Anyway, I have definitely become much more strong and confident lately, and I have noticed that this

seems to cause people to seek me out for mentoring and advice. Even some of my instructors are interacting with me

this way during classes because of this.

I'm looking to see just how far I can take this with the younger

women. If this relationship I'm in is dying, I might as well end it and get out there and play. I never went

through the "sowing my oats" thing when I was younger because I was too afraid of everything and everyone. Time to

have some fun.

So I'm thinking that a mix of nol:none would probably be good for this. I also partly want

to continue testing none because I haven't really tested it as much since it didn't seem to do

anything.

So, nol and none? Anyone have any ideas about this? What should I use to get the most interesting

responses from the women in this age bracket? Perhaps adding A1?

I'm 35 and hooked up with an 18

year old just before the holidays - was wearing -none she was flirting stupid hard asking me to insert things into

her (we had never spoken before) I could nail ALL of her young friends if I wanted (I might - there legal ) anyway

it was APC and nothing else so in other words a low dose of -none got it done.

If I were actualy trying to be a

perve and go after the young chicks Id use tons of -nol and a moderate dose of -none but thats just me --> oh and id

offer them candy haaaaaa ha ha.

Banned User

I'm not thinking perv, just

want to be more into the crowd I find myself around the most.

So you suggest something along the lines of

7:3 nol/none?

Banned User

It occurs to me that the

reason I haven't been making more headway with any college girls so far is because I haven't really been on the

same wavelength. I usually get along with 24+ best, because of maturity levels. But it'll be interesting to see

what happens with this experiment. It'll also be useful because most of the girls responding to my ads for models

lately are 18-20. Not that I'd be unprofessional with models, but it'll be interesting to see how they respond to

this change.

I think that would get the job

done - you might want to dose with A1 also if your looking for a relationship - right now I'm not so I wont be

using any a1 (well maybe this one chick at work - still learning about her).

Banned User

I was thinking A1 was good for

comfort, but I'm not looking for a relationship so soon after ending one... I just want to live a little, and

figure out what it is that will make me happy.

Actualy the perve comment was

pointed at me (old dude) Ill tell you one thing this group of girls needs ridilin(sp) and an x-box so this old dude

can get some sleep! Constant text messages and phone calls - it aint cool no more. I prefer my age or a bit older -

the first one I nailed threw my back out!

Banned User

I'm 32, so you're not much

ahead of me... and I don't consider myself even slightly old. What part of the country are you in, and how do you

meet and interact with these girls?

>>> What part of the country are

you in

Springfield MO, AKA "Springtown" (if your down)

>>> how do you meet and interact with these girls?

I meet many girls/women via my job - as far as the way I interact with them (gentle dominant/alpha male).

Banned User

Springfield seems to be some

sort of hub in the US. lol I have to go there, based on what I have heard from a few different people. Seems like

a great place to find women who are interested and interesting.

You better look up the Pongo when

you get here Let me know Ill take a couple of vacation days and the fun will NEVER end! For real street racin,

chicks, and real good bbq brother

damn pongo, im 19 and im tryin

to figure out how to get the girls my age to be after me like that. im not gonna lie, i get my fair share of ass,

but im never satisfied, even though in my opinion i get down with some pretty hot ones.

i did notice one thing, i

used to talk on the phone with some of them for hours on end, and those would be the ones that fell for me. but the

past few months or so, i just dont talk on the phone with them really, not unless i want to hang out (get some). i

dont understand how the guys that act uninterested can get some girls so obsessed with them and the girls still dont

lose interest

Talk on the phone for hrs? hell

no! if they want to come over to your place and give you some (hot wet) fine, if not - you got things to see and

people to do ~ let em know, that is unless you actualy want them for long term then its ok to talk to em for a bit

longer but get them to show in person (get off the damn phone)

Banned User

Well I think, then, that once

my business stops sucking all the money down, I'll add Springfield to my list of Places I Need To Visit. I

have a few friends who have been there and they always come back with stories about the women.

Tyler,

there's two ways to do it: Grow on 'em like moss, or make 'em chase you like moths. Which one you think is

faster?

Stink-n-run has rocked the casba

for me this week, ha ha he he hooooooo yea!

Banned User

Alright, so here's the plan.

There's a Starbuck's on campus, and I have passed it several times, but never gone in. It always has people in

it. It's also a wifi zone, so I have an excuse to be there. I'll go and force myself to waste my money on an

overpriced cup of bean tea with garbage thrown in, and then I'll try out SOE:NONE.

I figure I'll use one

spray of TE, covered with APC, and then my normal three or four inches of SOE per cheek. That ought to be a good

starting point. Then I'll sit around watching everyone around me and pretend to be writing a psychology paper on

the predictability of random behaviors. Muah ha ha.

Are you using the Scented SOE?

If not, what do you cover it with?
    I have got the Unscented SOE, which I feel I need to cover or it would stink.

Chikara is a possible cover, but I do not want to OD with it. Another cover that I also have my hands on would be

APC, but that makes me feel dizzy.

So, if you are using the unscented one, (what) do you cover it (with)?
    I

probably just need to go out and buy some decent perfume.

Phero Dude

What to lure colege girls with? I

use an orange popper on five pound test with barbed hooks.Sometimes salmon eggs work but they havent been as

reliable.

Depending uppon you and your personal chemistry,SOE should work well for that.Gegogi gets alot of hits

from NPA. So its realy all about you and your chemistry and your personality.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Sheesh, it ain't difficult. Find

an excuse to hang out on campus: get a job teaching a noncredit photgraphy class, take tennis or social dance, apply

for a job as a graduate assistant, etc. I'm a lot older than you and I have them hitting on me all the time. Many

are fascinated with older guys, especially if you're in shape, a bit trendy and in a position of authority. The

funny thing is, when I was a college student, I had a really hard time getting any. Now that I don't care that much

they stalk me. When I was married, to a former student of course, I had a couple girls go to my wife's office to

check her out, causing a ruckus.

Yeah, the worse thing is the constant emails, IM and phone calls. They have

difficulty leaving you alone for more than 30 minutes.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

Well for the age of 32, maybe

AE. I saw a lot of hits on the forum from 30+ age getting hits from young women with AE.

For my recommendations,

go with APC with a dab of NPA to get the sexual alpha male image going. Then SOE to get them flirty, and friendly.

Most college age women are

naturally flirty and friendly. It doesn't take much to get them going, but you still have to initiate, 'mones or

not. The most important thing is to get your game in order. No doseage of pheromones will overcome a potbelly,

doggie breath, ill-fitting threads or antisocial behavior.

I've heard that shiny things

work.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Dude

Shiny things...thats where my

favorite orange popper bass lure comes in real handy...
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Banned User

iiiiiiiiiii
    Last edited by Macvictorocsf; 03-20-2007 at 02:15 AM.

Journeyman

I am going to have to say

that until now APC and Chikara have wrked very good for me in a classroom setting. I had some crazy fun experiences

already. I am def. getting A1 and I now will have SOE and NPA. I got TE also. I can't smell anything even

remotly bad about any pheromone so I am getting really worried about scent OD when I put colonge

Journeyman

How can u guys handle the

depressing thing about A1? Couple wweks ago I was playing with some A1 and I can tell u, I felt really bad during

those days so I blamed A1's depressing effect. After I stopped using A1 i felt better...strange thing, isn't it?

Hope this was just coincidence..

BTW: Chikara or a mix of NPA/w, WAGG and AE/m worked best for me when

dealing with young girls. But I'm still looking for the "big hit".

I use A-1 nearly everyday and am

very happy. There is absolutely no depression. You must be among the few with such a problem. However, red meat, and

likely chemical additives used by butchers, leaves me depressed for 5 or 6 hours. Of course I quit eating red

meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Sheesh, it ain't

difficult. Find an excuse to hang out on campus: get a job teaching a noncredit photgraphy class, take tennis or

social dance, apply for a job as a graduate assistant, etc. I'm a lot older than you and I have them hitting on me

all the time. Many are fascinated with older guys, especially if you're in shape, a bit trendy and in a position of

authority. The funny thing is, when I was a college student, I had a really hard time getting any. Now that I don't

care that much they stalk me. When I was married, to a former student of course, I had a couple girls go to my

wife's office to check her out, causing a ruckus.

Yeah, the worse thing is the constant emails, IM and phone

calls. They have difficulty leaving you alone for more than 30 minutes.
    I think this may be an age

thing.
    I’ve had three relationships since my divorce 6 years ago. Whenever I was between relationships

college girls were the easiest thing to hook up with. And it seemed the less serious I was about them, the more they

hounded me with phone calls, e-mails and surprise visits.
    I can’t think of a pheromone or pheromone

combination that DIDN’T work on them.
    But I’m in my forties and clearly wasn’t looking for a relationship.

I think there’s lots of college girls subconsciously looking for someone safe and secure that they can just play

around with until their careers are settled.
    Give truth a chance.

Enlightened One

what it is is odler guys are more

experienced - young girls that are attractive are more likley to sleep with someone nearly as old as their father -

as i get into my later 20s in noticing this more so than when i was 18-21 - course they tend to be higher edcuated

to so i guess primative sexual behaviour is young girls are exposed to the older 30-40 alpha males who have some

status - wealth in society and probably have a stable relationship and its a bit of fun (the old mid life crisis

flirt younger secretary relation ship classic sterotype) but in the real world its so true. Just make sure once u

hit 25 u are still fit that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    How can u guys handle

the depressing thing about A1? Couple wweks ago I was playing with some A1 and I can tell u, I felt really bad

during those days so I blamed A1's depressing effect. After I stopped using A1 i felt better...strange thing,

isn't it? Hope this was just coincidence..

Somewhere I read an idea that if you put the A-1

onteh *back* of your neck, it will still diffuse well enough to your "targets" but not affect you as much.

Personally, based on my experience with Pheromax (that has A-1 in it) I've not noticed any real "depression"

affecting me. But I only use one or two sprays. Maybe a higher concentration would affect me. Dunno.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information