Hi everybody, I'm a

newbie that has done his first 168 $ pheromone order. I knew this site about three weeks ago, when I decided the

time to try was arrived. I had already heard about pheromones, but without a precise information. After some days of

study, I decided to order:
1. Chikara cologne for man;
2. Alter Ego for man;
3. New Pheromone

Additive
4. Free samples.

I choose these products 'cause, reading the pherolibrary, I found that I can

obtain a good number of combos with their own effects:
C7 + AE,
AE + NPA,
C7 + NPA,
all described in

the library.

Well, the reason for that I'm writing now is that I'm looking for suggestions on which combos

is the better for my case.
In fact, I have two subjects now I want to affect:
1. With the first we are good

friends, we know each other since one year ago, and we attend courses together at University. We speak a lot, and

since some months ago we're also having some phone calls. I think she appreciates me as a great person, but that

sort of (I hate it!) best friend at Uni, but I think that our relationship culd be surely a good love.

2. The second girl I know a little less, we speak often, too, but for less time. I knew her last May. Well, last

week she was in the library at Uni, and I went to her to say hello. We started talking, and after some minutes asked

to go to a pank bech. She accepted, and stayed together for half an hour talking on us, Uni, our families, Christmas

holidays, etc. She told me she was quite depressed, so I invited her for a chocolate in a bar; I offered, and she

took also a brioche, and we sat on table. There, I gave her some careses on cheeks, and she accepted them smiling.

"Well - I though - it's time to take action". So, before going home, I gave her a kiss on her cheek,

tenderly, and invited out for the evening, to drink something together. She said OK! An hour and half later she sent

me a sms saying she was tired, and didn't want to go out.
3. This is less important, but... I know some

women older than me, about 27/28 y/o. I would dream to appear as "Mmmmh, I like this young guy! I woud try to go

with him!". Is this only a dream? Or a massive attack of androstenone can make it real?

I must tell you I'm

that guy kind, sweet, gentle. I', very sociable, and with no problems in getting new approaches, even with older

women; I'm not Brad Pitt, unfortunately, but I stay in a worthy normality. Many guys like me already

stay with pretty girls.
Well, now I'm waiting for my products, as I live i Italy, and shipment takes some days

longer. When They arrive, I musn't fail.
I ask you to suggest me what combination I should use for my

objectives (especially 1 and 2), as many of you have sperimented their effects. I don't want to be that kind of

best friend, anymore! Please... help me!