Close

Thread: Two people

Stranger

Default Two people

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everybody, I'm a

newbie that has done his first 168 $ pheromone order. I knew this site about three weeks ago, when I decided the

time to try was arrived. I had already heard about pheromones, but without a precise information. After some days of

study, I decided to order:
    1. Chikara cologne for man;
    2. Alter Ego for man;
    3. New Pheromone

Additive
    4. Free samples.

I choose these products 'cause, reading the pherolibrary, I found that I can

obtain a good number of combos with their own effects:
    C7 + AE,
    AE + NPA,
    C7 + NPA,
    all described in

the library.

Well, the reason for that I'm writing now is that I'm looking for suggestions on which combos

is the better for my case.
    In fact, I have two subjects now I want to affect:
    1. With the first we are good

friends, we know each other since one year ago, and we attend courses together at University. We speak a lot, and

since some months ago we're also having some phone calls. I think she appreciates me as a great person, but that

sort of (I hate it!) best friend at Uni, but I think that our relationship culd be surely a good love.

2. The second girl I know a little less, we speak often, too, but for less time. I knew her last May. Well, last

week she was in the library at Uni, and I went to her to say hello. We started talking, and after some minutes asked

to go to a pank bech. She accepted, and stayed together for half an hour talking on us, Uni, our families, Christmas

holidays, etc. She told me she was quite depressed, so I invited her for a chocolate in a bar; I offered, and she

took also a brioche, and we sat on table. There, I gave her some careses on cheeks, and she accepted them smiling.

"Well - I though - it's time to take action". So, before going home, I gave her a kiss on her cheek,

tenderly, and invited out for the evening, to drink something together. She said OK! An hour and half later she sent

me a sms saying she was tired, and didn't want to go out.
    3. This is less important, but... I know some

women older than me, about 27/28 y/o. I would dream to appear as "Mmmmh, I like this young guy! I woud try to go

with him!". Is this only a dream? Or a massive attack of androstenone can make it real?

I must tell you I'm

that guy kind, sweet, gentle. I', very sociable, and with no problems in getting new approaches, even with older

women; I'm not Brad Pitt, unfortunately, but I stay in a worthy normality. Many guys like me already

stay with pretty girls.
    Well, now I'm waiting for my products, as I live i Italy, and shipment takes some days

longer. When They arrive, I musn't fail.
    I ask you to suggest me what combination I should use for my

objectives (especially 1 and 2), as many of you have sperimented their effects. I don't want to be that kind of

best friend, anymore! Please... help me!

Phero Pharaoh

Not to sound condescending, but

is English your native language? Letting us know will help us communicate with you better.

Stranger

Oh my God, is my English

so bad? In gact, my native language is Italian! Have you any suggestion for me?

Quote Originally Posted by sharleenandrea
    Oh my God, is

my English so bad? In gact, my native language is Italian! Have you any suggestion for me?
    Don't worry,

your english is better than some younger American's.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

In fact, your English is better

than most young American males. You should read the papers my students write...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

Ok, you must understand

that yesterday I was writing from a public pc in the library of my University; very quickly, and alwais looking that

nobody see what I was writing!
    But: haven't you any suggestion for my combos? I received my item today; I'm

going to start tomorrow with C7 alone, just to try.
    The important event is on February 6th, when I'll meet

objective n. 1 to study together. She asked me to explain some things about Economic Policy she didn't understand.

Most guys would say this is a good sign, but I'm quite hopeless.. I think I'll use some AE that day, and maybe a

drop pf NPA. What do you think?

... I'm

going to start tomorrow with C7 alone, just to try.
    That's the idea!! Try each thing alone for a week

or so to see individual reaction, before you try mixing. (Be careful with the NPA.)
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Pharaoh

Oh my

God, is my English so bad? In gact, my native language is Italian! Have you any suggestion for me?

Considering the fact that my girlfriend has suggested I stop trying to speak Vietnamese, I would say your English

is incredibly well structured.

But, to be honest, had you said you grew up in the United States or the UK or

something like that, I would not have followed up again. I am fed up with lazy kids who don't write proper English

on the Internet.

That said, I agree with MtnJim. Experiment with one at a time.

Some people would suggest

you go a day or two without pheromones between switching products until you get a feel for what they do for you.

Stranger

Ok people, experiments

have begun. Today I woke up at 6:30, to meet subject n. 3 (a blonde girl, about 28 y/o, who I meet on the train),

but she wasn't there. I put a spray of C7 on each cheek (not neck, as I wear a scarf).
    Then I took the

Undergroud: a woman (40 y/o) was sat next to me, but no reactions.
    When I arrived at Uni, about 20 minutes ago,

and I was waiting for the library to open, I meet a friend of mine (a female one!), who I have't seen for long.

Well, I immediately kissed her cheeks, to make her smell C7, and she was very friendly and kind. To tell the truth,

I must say she had been kind even the other times had met her...
    WEll, one person is not enough to prove effects,

but I think this is a good start.

Stranger

Well, I give you some

news. I spent the morning all around University, as I'm working there (beyond studying); one thing I noticed was

that almost all the women I was in touch with were very kind. Is it a placebo effect?
    Then I went to the library,

and I saw a free seat next to two girls I knew about 10 days ago (they attend courses with a friend of mine). well,

they were that kind of people you know because you are speaking withnyour friend, and they're there, but after ten

minutes you don't remember their name. In fact, I remembered the name of one of them only, that I like.
    Well,

before sitting, I went to the bathroom, and I took (remember that the first application was at 7:30 am, while now it

was 1:30pm):
    1 spray of C7 on the right cheek (the free seat was on their left, so they woud be just near my right

side);
    I touched the plastic top of NPA, that was a little bathed , and passed the finger on my neck.
    Well, I

can't be sure about the reaction. In fact, I was next to the girl I don't like, but tried to talk and to be very

friendly. They looked like they were well disposed, but then started talking each other again, and I wasn't

involved.
    Some minutes later they posed me a question aout my courses, and we started talking together again.
    I

did by best, but I think that no reactions can be attributed to pheromones.
    Do you think it was UNDER - dosed?

Journeyman

Your english is fine IMO but

english is my second language also and I read a bunch of leet speak chicken scratch on game forums so it might just

be me. It looks like you are just trying to minimize your story.

Anyway, I think most of the products that you

bought are great. Although I would recommend APC, SOE, and NPA more. If you want to see results, I recommend putting

that NPA to use.

Well I'm gonna backup what

gamecity said. It all depends on what kinda results you're looking for. If you want a nice convo with laughing and

touching go with a -nol based product like SOE. SOE works great for me. I get friendly smiles and girls are so

giggily around me! Chikara works well for me under large crowds or where I know there's gonna be hotties.

It's just great all around tho. Also, like gamecity said, put your NPA to use. I use TE but it's almost the same.

For me personally, I go with TE and either Chikara or SOE. Perception didn't do shit for me! I was hopin'

it would. Goodluck.

Stranger

I had to suspend the

experiments, as snow didn't allow me to go to Uni. I'll start again next Tuesday. I'll meet that woman of 27/28

y/o on the train, and then some other girls at Uni (probably subject n. 2).
    But battle for life is on 6th

February, when I'll study with subj. n. 1...

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

I had to

suspend the experiments, as snow didn't allow me to go to Uni. I'll start again next Tuesday. I'll meet that

woman of 27/28 y/o on the train, and then some other girls at Uni (probably subject n. 2).
    But battle for life is

on 6th February, when I'll study with subj. n. 1...
    I'm no pro, Signor S, BUT if you're where it's

cold, and you're putting Chikara on your cheeks, I "THINK" that could/would be the problem. Your face is always

cold, which to me, is minimum dispersal. From what I've gathered, you need heat to help disburse the mones.

I'd suggest spraying C7 on your neck's pulse points. Even with a scarf, it will be picked up on the felion's

radar. As for the NPA ... take one dab on your finger and put your finger right at the top of your chest (just below

the adams apple) and smear it South.

Anyone? Anyone!?

No money

back guarantee here ... I'm reserving all rights to be wrong!

A presto!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Enthusiast

Default here is something you might want to look into

I've heard that this guy is legit and a well respected trainer of communication skills... it doesn't

look like he hold european trainings, he does do a couple of them in the UK... kindly excuse the purple prose his

copywriter did for him on his website. He sounded very down to earth when I spoke with

him:

http://www.altfeld.com/mastery/semin...-wizardry.html

whatever the case... I

think generally young guys have expectations of pheromones that are highly unrealistic... yes they may give you some

time, a few seconds, a few minutes, maybe a couple of hours, when someone is going to be focused on you and

listening to what you have to say.

Unless they are complete zombies (or good and intoxicated at 1:00 a.m.

down at the bar) women do come equipped with brains that are analysing the big picture... where men seem to be super

focused on details, like Omigod what eyes, what breasts, what legs !!! and girls/women are already thinking "is

there any future in this ?"...

Even seduction theories, books, consultations with master seducers, CD courses

completely lose this point, you cannot make somebody else be other than who they are. You cannot make someone else

want you, need you, or have any interest in you. It won't work. It is a huge illusion. It sells a lot of crappy

novels and magazines.

You CAN make yourself as attractive as you possibly can, you CAN position yourself to

be noticed, considered, conversate, and you CAN work on your skills, enlarge your understanding of the world,

experiment with a large number of people, grow your brain, challenge yourself, get rid of bad personal habits, think

new and challenging thoughts... these sorts of things make you interesting, people want to listen to you when you

have something to say, that is you know something that they could not just as easily get from watching

television...

That sounds great,

actually.

Thanks for the link.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Thread Information