Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Premizen
    What a perfect

piece of advice. I applied 2.5 sprays of Chikara, 2 drops of A1 and quite a bit of SOE today (so, leaving out the

NPA and extra Chikara). As there was quite a lot of SOE and A1 and I did not want to apply that much Chikara (to

have it all covered), I covered some of it with APC. I also applied 2 small dabs of A314. I have to say it did not

work very well. At least no such kino etc.

On the other hand, people were very friendly (more than usual), but

as I really want to experience all the touching again, I guess I will stay to the ~2 sprays of Chikara, 2

drops of A1 and SOE
    mix for a while and try to tune it to the best dosage.

Just as catlord17 I was

wondering too, what could have made the girls touch me that much? Possibly the kind of perfect dosage of Chikara?

I will post updates!
    Yes, please keep us updated on your findings, and, if I may, if you take a ruler

and measure an inch from the tip of your finger, and use that for measuring your SOE applications, it would get

everything down to the T.

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    if you take a

ruler and measure an inch from the tip of your finger, and use that for measuring your SOE applications, it would

get everything down to the T.

Thanks!
    Hmm.. do you mean that I would measure an inch from the tip of my

finger and when applying, I would first roll the SOE on my finger and then apply on my neck (or whereever) with the

finger?
    So far I have always just rolled the SOE over my neck straight from the bottle.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Premizen
    Hmm.. do you

mean that I would measure an inch from the tip of my finger and when applying, I would first roll the SOE on my

finger and then apply on my neck (or whereever) with the finger?
    So far I have always just rolled the SOE over my

neck straight from the bottle.
    Yes. When SOE first came out, everybody was asking how many inches were

applied. How would one know? So I measured an inch from the tip of my finger towards my hand. That way I knew how

many inches for keeping the exact dosages. Just a thought.

P.S. How old are you, P?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Banned User

I am beginning to think that

either SOE, or the combination of SOE and Pherlure, causes heightened sex drive in me. I've noticed more drive

since I started wearing this combination consistently. I usually put the SOE on my cheeks and the Pherlure on the

throat, so they're not mixed, and I can smell the SOE for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Yes. When SOE

first came out, everybody was asking how many inches were applied. How would one know? So I measured an inch from

the tip of my finger towards my hand. That way I knew how many inches for keeping the exact dosages. Just a thought.

P.S. How old are you, P?
    Alright.. wouldn't some of the SOE evaporate during the process,

though?

I am 18. Is my poor English giving me away? :P Well, it is my third language

Anyway, about my day.

Well, I applied some SOE (did not measure with my finger yet - going to start doing that soon), 2 drops of A1 and

covered it with 2 sprays of Chikara. That was the mix that got me the great hits the other day. Today I did not

spend too much time at school - just a few hours and during that time I did not get any big hits. There was some

smiling, but that is kind of usual and there was no such touching as I was/am expecting. It seems the exact dosage

of SOE/Chikara plays a big role. Well, I will spend some further time with the mix!

By the way, Mob - I see you

asking for very specific details in most of the threads. You must have a lot of knowledge and notes taken down. Do

you think you are going to share any of your studies any time soon?

Your AA314 thread (and all the other long

reports!) is just great.

EDIT: As I am using the unscented version of SOE, I need to cover it. I usually cover it

with Chikara, but is it possible that they somewhat neutralize each other? I mean not completely, but decrease the

effect? Maybe I should not cover SOE with Chikara?

Journeyman

Catlord,
    Pherlure doesn't

have to be a pheromone to get desired results, especially when it is mixed with SoE, which we know to be an

excellent product either by itself, or in mixed applications.
    see

[url="http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7475"]http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7475[/

url]

Note that Pumpkin pie has an effect by itself, and Lavender has an effect by itself, yet neither one is a

pheromone.

Now use them together, and the effect is more than 4 times what either one of them is alone. This mix

also affects women.

Premizen,
    Stick with your "kino" application for a while = "some SOE (with the default

roll-on bottle, I never actually know how much am I exactly applying, lol) on my neck, 2 drops of A1 (full-strength)

on my Adam's apple and covered it with about 2,5 sprays of Chikara."

Adding APC, and A314 was making a very

different mix out of it. A314 is a great product for getting respect, not neccessarily kino. Also, APC has quite

enough None to knock the mix way off your intended goal.

Even though this exact kino mix didn't give you what

you wanted the second time you used it, it wasn't a failure. You didn't wear it around the college women as long

as you did the first day, so the comparison will not be the same.

Also, what were some of the other variables?

What was your mood the first day?Did you have a gym class the first day? Was it bright & sunny, or cloudy & damp?

Were you in a room, or outside on a bench? Were you wearing a different mix the prior day, which you didn't quite

wash off? Are mones building up on your clothes, or in your body? Were you sitting near a cafeteria, or something

else producing a background aroma? Maybe these women had just been to a gym class, or just gotten out of a cooking

class. And just maybe, it may be the time of the month the women are in that gives you this reaction to your mix,

which means you may have to go an entire month to see it again, not just a few days, or weeks.

If it gave you

what you wanted once, stick with it until you know why it did what it did, and what you can do to make it happen

again.

SOE loosens women up and makes you

seem more in control. That’s a lot of power if you know how to use it.
    Androstenone grabs a woman’s

attention like nothing else, and I think that’s why a lot of guys consider it more sexual.

Personally,

I enjoy being the center of attention and that’s why I like None. But if getting laid is your main concern, SOE will

get your foot in the door without setting off a bunch of alarms.
    Give truth a chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information