Close

Stranger

Default Just another newb sharing and asking

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well another newbie here and I just got my order of AE last friday. overdid it(~4 drops) at first but still noticed

a difference in peoples reactions towards me though they were not overbearing but slightly noticable....i

think . some Dihls, girls giggling, comment made when i walk by, that sort of thing.
    I am thinking my

range is probably around 2 drops or less for AE but as a person who is new with pheromones it is very hard to

believe that a quantity that small can make such a difference but it seemingly does make a noticable difference(or

am i trying to cherry pick situations out to explain them i can't really tell yet).
    The mones also seem to clear

up my sinuses(which is great) and gives me this sort of high confident feeling which is also great so i know they

definitely do something!

I was thinking if these phereomones really work this well it is a great advantage to

have over other men but then I also thought how prevalent they may be(like am i likely the only one wearing them at

my gym etc).
    Do you guys notice(by smell of AE etc) when others are also wearing mones or can you even tell if

others are wearing them around your vicinity?
    i really don't want others to know i am wearing them and it is

great to know that i may have found a "secret" advantage with attracting women!

about me:
    I am 26yr, half

korean/caucasian, 5'9"160
    as far as my looks i am not really too confident right now(which know is a really big

problem)
    I just got out of a very serious 6.5 year relationship and feel i have been out of the game for a long

time. before that i was ultra confident and girls were flocking to me left and right though i was indifferent to it

and took it for granted. now i am desperate just to get any sort of attention (which i think i do but fail to

act or notice). a little pathetic but i will work my way out. hopefully mones can help(just a little i

know).

Stranger

hmm i have the same question as

you, i.e. that are pheromones really common these days?
    GL kent!

Pheromones are not used by very

many people - most people know they can be bought and used but they got a bad name in the early days when products

had no human phero content or not enough to be effective,. Most people dont believe in them now, but thats bound to

change in the next few years once the word gets out on the newer research & people find out what products actualy

work. Right now it's a fringe market (not main-stream)

Pheromones are just a small part of

the equation, it shouldn't be your main focus.

DCW

Stranger

Welcome to the site and don't let

your ex get you down. You'll find that person to make you happy. Although, you have to be happy with yourself prior

to looking for another. Unfortunately, I've got some experience with your situation. I'm starting to sound like

"Dr Phil".

Enjoy yourself and take care

buffd

Stranger

So far it seemed the effects of

using AE to be very subtle but when i added SOE to the mix the signs of effectiveness is very easy to see. girls

blatently smiling, staring, talking their little heads off to me. It is kind of fun and funny to mess with these

things and get these reactions. It is true that mones does not make you a super star but it seems to bring

people out of there shells to take a step closer to you IF that is what they want(i hope as i really don't want to

create a false sense of attractiveness). and i like that because it makes it easier for me.
    It is weired

to me how these pheromones work but i have no doubt that there is definitely something to them that effects how we

interact with one another. Also makes me feel better to which in itself is worth it.
    lata playas

Stranger

how much SOE do you use with

AE?

Stranger

I think i use about 1/2 a pack

it is hard to tell though. I read you can't really od on it but i will still try to cut down and see how that is.

I seem to have some attention now and i need to start acting on it.

I don't think pheromone usage

("real" pheromone products. Not the "one drop per drum full," "found at the drugstore-type" like Realm) are all that

common. And even if they were more common, there are a whole bunch of different prodcuts out there, and they all

work in different ways on each person. Even finding two people wearing the exact same commercial cologne is

*relatively* rare in my experience.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kenjhow
    I think i use

about 1/2 a pack it is hard to tell though. I read you can't really od on it but i will still try to cut down and

see how that is.
    I seem to have some attention now and i need to start acting on it.
    Yes you

can OD on it, but the effects of an OD of SOE are a bit more pleasent than if you ODed with -none. Then again try

not to be around animals (dogs in particular) if you do (long story).

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Stranger

well i just got back from the

bar. wasn't bad i still got alot of work to do on myself. i think i got a lot of subtle attention but it is hard to

tell. lots of girls seemed to stare at me but it was not so obvious(maybe in my head don't know). someone grabbed

my ass thats for sure! i just don't know who :0
    I think i need to cute down on my none though. i use 3-4 drops of

ae and seemingly get no reactions but then i take a shower put on some soe and head to dinner and then the bar and

everything seems good.
    it is just so hard for me to believe that those little drops of ae is enough! i need to get

that fixed in my head that less is better.
    do you guys basically get no reactions or observed attention when you od

on mones? thats what seems to happen to me. it is weired as i think people would notice the more mones you wear

whether they are bad reactions or not.
    lata.

>>> Then again try not to be

around animals (dogs in particular) if you do (long story).

I had a weird situation with a dog tonight - I went

to a clients home to pick up some documents, the dog was this HUGE male Rottweiler I swear the dog acted like there

was a 12" force field between him and me - hes a happy dog and tried to come to me but looked like he was being

slammed into a wall at the last second - the owner was like "what the hell is the deal with my dog"? He called his

wife in to watch - they were at a loss, the poor dog looked really scared and walked off sneazing.

8" SOE & 2

sprays TE about 2 hrs prior.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    >>> Then again try

not to be around animals (dogs in particular) if you do (long story).

I had a weird situation with a dog

tonight - I went to a clients home to pick up some documents, the dog was this HUGE male Rottweiler I swear the dog

acted like there was a 12" force field between him and me - hes a happy dog and tried to come to me but looked like

he was being slammed into a wall at the last second - the owner was like "what the hell is the deal with my dog"? He

called his wife in to watch - they were at a loss, the poor dog looked really scared and walked off sneazing.

8" SOE & 2 sprays TE about 2 hrs prior.
    Hmm . . . sounds like the TE was keeping him away. I've

had a lot of run ins with female dogs. In fact here's what happened when I was first experimenting with SOE gel

packs: http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...ght=weird+hits

-SwingerMD

Stranger

Smile

well been testing and it seems

like i have found a good mix for me to use. there is also no doubt in my mind that pheros work.
    AE and SOE mixed

around 1:1 seems to work great for me(4 drops total from mixed used around neck and wrist)!
    I also made a mix with

NPA and SOE(first 3:7 then 3:11) but it seems like women are intimidated by me with just a little bit put on(~3

dabs). they look interested but when they get close they seem to get nervous and then usually go away(i wonder if it

is because i stink?). it is weired

I od one time too. for whatever reason it seemed like an all day event.

some freak guy in Subway was staring me down big time(i did not even notice till my friends told me after 10 minutes

of him doing it). my friend in my car later just went off on me and started yelling at me over something stupid(not

like him). then when i went to the gym a girl i know just rudely told me to be quite because she did not feel like

talking (she apologized later). it was a very unusual bad day.

that is when i decided to just use the

ae/soe mix and it has been good ever since. i am a little disapointed though that npa does not work easily with

me.
    I went to a club(put some extra soe gel on) and i actually felt like a king in there. i never got that

much attention in my life! all these girls were just staring at me,smiling, and touching me. dancing very close to

me especially in groups. it was fun to observe. this one girl whom i see in the gym and i think is interested in

me(even before phero use) was with this guy at the club and as soon as she saw me she totally detached from this guy

and made it very clear she was available(she sat by herself while staring at me).

I am also getting good at

getting the attention of the hosteses at restaraunts
    I just walk by them and it seems like it is enough.

one of them actually started serving me because our server kept encouraging her to(she was trying to hide from me

but i noticed).
    another occasion when i went to the bathroom i passed by a load of congregated hosteses(this

restaraunt needed many). well when i came back the same way i noticed this cute one saw me and immediatly turned her

back to me while i was about to pass by and then her coworkers were giggling and made an attempt to push her into me

as if by accident( i smiled in my mind at that one.). she was giving me smiles and glances the whole time after

that.

well even then after all that obvious attention i could not muster up enough courage to talk to these

girls in all those occasions to maybe get a number or date. pathetic still yes but i swear to you i will and i am on

the verge of doing it!!!
    I feel good either way though My confidence level has jumped up 10X since i am

getting the hang of using these mones. that is a big plus for me as i don't feel so much like a loser anymore.

btw do you guys think that soe gels smell better(or stronger) than the liquid roll on? seems that way to

me.
    sorry for all the bad spelling and grammer in a hurry.
    AE SOE FO LIFE!

Phero Pro

"btw do you guys think that soe

gels smell better(or stronger) than the liquid roll on? seems that way to me. sorry for all the bad spelling and

grammer in a hurry."

To me it seems that the SOE gel is not quite as strong (fragrance) as the roll on. I

think it also mellows better.

Anyhow it is good to see that you are getting some great social attention and

the hint of some sexual ones as well. I love using SOE in resturants. I never seem to have to complain about the

service anymore . My suggestion to you is to take the next step and start teasing, flirting, using lines etc . .

. . The one thing about SOE that I found out is that, I may not get the blatent sexual advances that I get from

-none products and mixes (this is rare and I'm beginging to think there are a lot more factors in those type of

hits), but if you are brave enough to start flirting, I wouldn't be surprised on how fast things start moving. I

mean that I would use the most hooky , innuendo filled, slap inducing line that I can think of and it would work

to my utter amazement (and to the shock of my friends as well).

-SwingerMD
    Last edited by SwingerMD; 02-13-2006 at 10:00 PM.

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by kenjhow
    well been testing

and it seems like i have found a good mix for me to use. there is also no doubt in my mind that pheros work. AE and

SOE mixed around 1:1 seems to work great for me(4 drops total from mixed used around neck and wrist)!

I also

made a mix with NPA and SOE(first 3:7 then 3:11) but it seems like women are intimidated by me with just a little

bit put on(~3 dabs). they look interested but when they get close they seem to get nervous and then usually go

away(i wonder if it is because i stink?). it is weired

I od one time too. for whatever reason it seemed

like an all day event. some freak guy in Subway was staring me down big time(i did not even notice till my friends

told me after 10 minutes of him doing it). my friend in my car later just went off on me and started yelling at me

over something stupid(not like him). then when i went to the gym a girl i know just rudely told me to be quite

because she did not feel like talking (she apologized later). it was a very unusual bad day.

that is when

i decided to just use the ae/soe mix and it has been good ever since. i am a little disapointed though

that npa does not work easily with me.

I went to a club(put some extra soe gel on) and i actually felt

like a king in there. i never got that much attention in my life! all these girls were just staring at

me,smiling, and touching me. dancing very close to me especially in groups. it was fun to observe. this one girl

whom i see in the gym and i think is interested in me(even before phero use) was with this guy at the club and as

soon as she saw me she totally detached from this guy and made it very clear she was available(she sat by herself

while staring at me).

I am also getting good at getting the attention of the hosteses at restaraunts

I just walk by them and it seems like it is enough. one of them actually started serving me because our server

kept encouraging her to(she was trying to hide from me but i noticed).
    another occasion when i went to the bathroom

i passed by a load of congregated hosteses(this restaraunt needed many). well when i came back the same way i

noticed this cute one saw me and immediatly turned her back to me while i was about to pass by and then her

coworkers were giggling and made an attempt to push her into me as if by accident( i smiled in my mind at that

one.). she was giving me smiles and glances the whole time after that.

well even then after all that obvious

attention i could not muster up enough courage to talk to these girls in all those occasions to maybe get a number

or date. pathetic still yes but i swear to you i will and i am on the verge of doing it!!!
    I feel good either way

though My confidence level has jumped up 10X since i am getting the hang of using these mones. that is a big

plus for me as i don't feel so much like a loser anymore.

btw do you guys think that soe gels smell

better(or stronger) than the liquid roll on? seems that way to me.
    sorry for all the bad spelling and grammer in a

hurry.
    AE SOE FO LIFE!
    You can try one dab of your NPA:SOE to the adam's apple along with your regular

SOE:AE mix, ORRRRR you can give TE a shot. Some say TE works, but NPA doesn't; and then there are those that say

NPA works, but TE doesn't. NPA may be too potent for you. Anyone? Anyone?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

Anyhow it is good to see

that you are getting some great social attention and the hint of some sexual ones as well. I love using SOE in

resturants. I never seem to have to complain about the service anymore . My suggestion to you is to take the next

step and start teasing, flirting, using lines etc . . . . The one thing about SOE that I found out is that, I may

not get the blatent sexual advances that I get from -none products and mixes (this is rare and I'm beginging to

think there are a lot more factors in those type of hits), but if you are brave enough to start flirting, I would be

surprised on how fast things start moving. I mean that I would use the most hooky , innuendo filled, slap inducing

line that I can think of and it would work to my utter amazement (and to the shock of my friends as

well).

-SwingerMD
    yeah. I need to at least say something or flirt a little. it must feel good to try

to playfully push the limits of these ladies and still have them want you(if not more) and it gives major props for

you in front of your friends.

You can try one dab of your NPA:SOE to the adam's apple along

with your regular SOE:AE mix,
    Yeah I think I will a least do that just so I won't waste that mix. These

things are'nt cheap but well worth it!!

BTW a small hit(that is all i have gotten so far) yesterday while at

the gym(I go about 6-7 days a week now)
    I almost bump into these two girls while they got off the treadmill and i

was about to get on. they then proceeded to giggle almost uncontrollably. it was odd and i felt like i did something

goofy that they noticed. they later came back to the treadmills and kept looking back and smiling at me.

Phero Enthusiast

Smile Sometimes you need a touch of bling

not too much... have some unusual detail about your clothing or personal effects that others can latch

on to and ask you questions about... I found an outrageously loud Austin Powers shirt at Macy's.... God knows what

they were thinking when the did that line of clothing... and on a 50 year old guy (me) it should look completely

ridiculous... you could see it 200 yards away with impaired vision.... I went to a party wearing this abomination

(granted, a FUN abomination) along with my regular clothes.... and young guys were coming up to me, jealous, MAN,

WHERE did you get that shirt !!!??? and a gaggle of late 20 something women wanted to hang around and get silly....

my own late 20 something GF with her outrageous silicone tits wasn't around to blow the minds of the innocent 20

something guys, I feel like I'm Hugh Hefner when we go out, other guys around my age get sloshed drunk and smoke

comes out their ears around her.... anyway, sometimes ballsy outrageous over the top will do it IF you can balance

it with a lot of self control and smooth delivery, the key attitute is that you have to be comfortable in your skin

and play with the game, don't be so dead serious about the game that it becomes a drama, make it a comedy that's

light on its feet....

Thread Information