Close

Stranger

Default Only work in close proximity?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm a

new phero user so I don't have much experience yet but from what I have noticed so far they only work if the girl

is already in your face and smelling them. I'll give you an example.

A few days back my friends and I wanted to

go club hopping. Since I'm still experimenting with different doses this was a perfect opportunity to see the

pheros at work. I put quite a bit of SoE on my hands and wrists and half a gel pack of TE on my neck and covered it

all with some Swiss Army. Suffice it to say, the night blew. Neither my friends (non phero users) and I had any

luck. While heading home all bummed we got word there was a party we could go to. We didn't know anyone there

except one friend but we had nothing to loose so we went. So a couple hours into this party some of us were sitting

on the couch and this girl I didn't know and who just said goodbye to her boyfriend like 5minutes ago sat right

beside me. Before I knew it she was all over me. Heck I didn't even talk with her much that night and here she was

literally sucking my face off and telling me how hot I was and how badly she wanted to have sex with me. Of course I

didn't knowing she had a boyfriend but I did play her for an hour before saying I had to go.

I don't get

these kind of instant outbursts. Actually to date I only had two and that was only when wearing a larger amount of

pheros than I usually do and ONLY if the girl is in very close proximity to me, like that example of her sitting

right beside me. The casual talking distance doesn't seem to have any effect from what I can tell so far. Is this

how pheros are in general and the closer I get to the girl the better? I don't want to ask every girl I meet what

she thinks of my cologne just to get her close enough to smell me ^^

It sounds like you ODed and

only got results when some of the OD had a chance to wear off. That would be my first guess. More is not always

better.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfyre
    I'm a new

phero user so I don't have much experience yet but from what I have noticed so far they only work if the girl is

already in your face and smelling them....
    It's different for each of us, but I have had positive,

idenifiable pheromone effects at ranges of possibly 25 feet or more. I have even noticed women stopping what they

were doing to stare at me as I drove past them in my car (in those days, I wore heavy OD-level applicatons).

...I'll give you an example.

A few days back my friends and I wanted to go club hopping. Since I'm

still experimenting with different doses this was a perfect opportunity to see the pheros at work. I put quite a bit

of SoE on my hands and wrists and half a gel pack of TE on my neck and covered it all with some Swiss Army. Suffice

it to say, the night blew. Neither my friends (non phero users) and I had any luck. While heading home all bummed we

got word there was a party we could go to. We didn't know anyone there except one friend but we had nothing to

loose so we went. So a couple hours into this party some of us were sitting on the couch and this girl I didn't

know and who just said goodbye to her boyfriend like 5minutes ago sat right beside me. Before I knew it she was all

over me. Heck I didn't even talk with her much that night and here she was literally sucking my face off and

telling me how hot I was and how badly she wanted to have sex with me. Of course I didn't knowing she had a

boyfriend but I did play her for an hour before saying I had to go.
    First of all, a club atmosphere is

about the worst possible place to test pheromones. The girls expect guys to come on to them in clubs and have

their defenses up. They are actually more likely to show you signals from a moderate distance, but if you're

expecting overt, obvious come-ons, they will be few and far between. Girls have a set of "club behavior rules" they

expect guys to know and follow. On top of that, with all the moving around, the loud music, the darkness, and

(usually) the cigar/cigarette smoke, it's not easy for any individual pheromone signature to stand out.

Also,

if you're putting SOE on your hands and wrists, and if you wash your hands throughout the evening (I hope you do at

the appropriate times), you could be washing those pheromones off (although we have to get some on our hands when we

apply them to other areas, as you applied it to your neck).

I don't get these kind of instant outbursts.

Actually to date I only had two and that was only when wearing a larger amount of pheros than I usually do and ONLY

if the girl is in very close proximity to me, like that example of her sitting right beside me. The casual talking

distance doesn't seem to have any effect from what I can tell so far. Is this how pheros are in general and the

closer I get to the girl the better? I don't want to ask every girl I meet what she thinks of my cologne just to

get her close enough to smell me ^^
    I agree with Belgarath. You're probably seeing the OD-level

results. If you back off on the applications and study the way the girls behave around you, you should start

pickign up on their less obvious, more subtle signals.

Good places for pheromone testing include stores,

restaurants, schools, church, etc. Places where you're likely to find lots of girls, where they are not expecting

guys to come on to them.

Thread Information