Close

Banned User

Default Any special instructions dealing with Philipinas?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have the chance to work with a woman from the Philipines as a model soon, and I'm wondering if

Philipinas have different pheromonal preferences than other women. Doing a search turned up nothing, even though I

know I saw something somewhere a while back.

I've found they're not as

sensitive--i.e., are more tolerant of--to 'none than East Asians, e.g., Japanese or Koreans.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Banned User

How are they in comparison to

white, black, or hispanic?

Generally Asian women are less

tolerant of 'none than all other races. And Filipinas, although somewhat more tolerant of 'none than other Asians,

can't tolerate much compared to most Black women. Hispanic women are not a distinct racial stock and vary from pure

Caucasian, Indian or black to every possible mix of races imaginable, so their reactions vary too much to

pigeonhole. However my gut reaction is they usually can tolerate more 'none than most Asians. Of course women are

individuals so your mileage will always vary, especially if they're well experienced or a little older.

I

oft visit a strip bar with lots of Filipinas dancers and, while soaked in NPA, some really hardened dancers are

quickly reduced to befuddled, nervous and giggling nudes. Most Black women can take it and not break a sweat or

crack a giggle.

Banned User

Interesting, because I have

noticed that black women seem to respond the most aggressively to 'none. This is fascinating discussion, though.

What about India indians?

Phero Dude

I've found a broad range of

inconsistency in the effects of mones and filipinas. I'm filipino myself so I have quite a lot of exposure to my

island kinfolk. The tricky thing about dealing with pheromones and filipinas is the complexity of their...I guess

genetic make-up.

Most filipino people you would find here in the states are mixed with either chinese or

spanish blood to some degree. There's a reason for all of this, but going into the history of the phillippines and

the differences between the different dialects is outside the context of the discussion.

This long history of

cross-cultural mixing is, however, the reason why some filipino's have a dark-skinned islander look, others have

slanted eyes and porcelain skin - a highly asian look, while others look highly hispanic. Some of us just fall in

the "what the hell are you" category (I get that a lot lol). I, for example, am a 1/4 spanish and 1/8th

chinese.....my mom looks like a native from spain - she has fair sking and brown hair, while many people mistakenly

think my dad is of mexican decent.. A friend of mine is a 1/4 chinese, and there isn't anything about his physical

appearance that indicates that he has any bit filipino blood in him.

If all the cross-cultural mixing can cause

that much of a variance in our physical appearances, then I'm quite sure that this can create variability in how

filipinos/filipinas react to mones.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by WiKiD24
    lol dude maybe its

just the flip connection, but i could tell ur flip right away... i guess some ppl dont really come across us often

in the states as the do in canada :P

but yeah what sigma said, us flips have no "national look" cuz all flips

are cross bred to some extend between indonesian, malaysian, spanish, chinese, natives of the filipines etc etc, so

it's be hard to find the perfect combination for the flip breed
    you being 6'4...that didn't come from

indigenous filipino blood I tell you that much. I'm 5'11 so I defied the filipino elf syndrome myself, but 6'4

is another story.

Journeyman

I know a lot of them. Go with

NPA + APC + Cool Water cologne MIX for my suggestion. They love that smell. A lot of them actually asked what my

perfume is cause they really like it. Two practically clung on to me and gave me lots of sexual signals for the rest

of the night.

I've tested this with a lot of filipina. Here's what you do with the mix. Mix NPA, APC and cool

water cologne in a bottle or atomizer. The ratio is somewhere like 4:2:2. So that would be 1/2 APC, 1/4 NPA, 1/4

cool water.

Take a bath. After the bath, don't put any clothes yet. Spray once in the chest and rub it with your

wrist to spread it. A very small drop of pure NPA on your neck. Put 7 drops of APC on two of your fingers and rub it

all over your back then rub the residue on your fingers on the back of your neck. I suggest getting 2 more drops and

rubbing it on the back of your neck though. APC is cheap so I don't mind doing this. Let the APC dry a little

before putting on clothes.

Now you are ready. Go to the party and get your filipina. Doesn't really work if you

are fashionably challenged or you look like a dork because filipina's are very into fashion especially the really

hot ones.

OMG! I can't believe I just shared my Flip Mix. I have never failed yet with this mix when it comes to

filipinas. Some stare at me, some cling on to my shoulders and some wants to hook up with me. I only use this on

parties though and when I'm about to get laid. I've never really tried it on a date.

PS: Cool water cologne is

very important because most filipinas like that smell also. In fact if you ask a filipina if they have ever heard of

cool water cologne, they would say yes. If this mix works for you then a simple TY would be great because this is my

best kept dirty secret.

Banned User

And if I have TE and not

NPA?

Instead of cool water, I have Eternity, which smells verysimilar... she'll just have to settle, cause

ain't no way I can pay for more cologne right now. lol

It sounds like my 5:4 TE/Eternity mix might work

well, except the EW has bloomed and it smells like cheese unless I blast it with some more Eternity on top...

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by gamecity
    I know a lot of

them. Go with NPA + APC + Cool Water cologne MIX for my suggestion. They love that smell. A lot of them actually

asked what my perfume is cause they really like it. Two practically clung on to me and gave me lots of sexual

signals for the rest of the night.

I've tested this with a lot of filipina. Here's what you do with the mix.

Mix NPA, APC and cool water cologne in a bottle or atomizer. The ratio is somewhere like 4:2:2. So that would be 1/2

APC, 1/4 NPA, 1/4 cool water.

Take a bath. After the bath, don't put any clothes yet. Spray once in the chest

and rub it with your wrist to spread it. A very small drop of pure NPA on your neck. Put 7 drops of APC on two of

your fingers and rub it all over your back then rub the residue on your fingers on the back of your neck. I suggest

getting 2 more drops and rubbing it on the back of your neck though. APC is cheap so I don't mind doing this. Let

the APC dry a little before putting on clothes.

Now you are ready. Go to the party and get your filipina.

Doesn't really work if you are fashionably challenged or you look like a dork because filipina's are very into

fashion especially the really hot ones.

OMG! I can't believe I just shared my Flip Mix. I have never failed yet

with this mix when it comes to filipinas. Some stare at me, some cling on to my shoulders and some wants to hook up

with me. I only use this on parties though and when I'm about to get laid. I've never really tried it on a date.

PS: Cool water cologne is very important because most filipinas like that smell also. In fact if you ask a

filipina if they have ever heard of cool water cologne, they would say yes. If this mix works for you then a simple

TY would be great because this is my best kept dirty secret.
    I think most women would say they've heard

of coolwater, but I agree, I think most filipinas would probably enjoy coolwater, though I wouldn't say its their

favorite....thats too much of a generalization for me. Asian women, however, generally tend to go for the softer, or

even sweeter smelling colognes from my experience. They're turned off from anything overly spicy or musky. I once

had a filipina tell me that she thought pleasures for men was an aphrodisiac, and I wasn't wearing mones either.

If there's any major difference in the way that filipino women and other asian women react to mones, I would say

that its mostly cultural. Filipina women are usually more extroverted than other asian women, and I think a lot of

it has to do with the fact that filipino culture is no where near as conservative as most other asian cultures.

Filipinos are quite the party animals actually. As a result, filipina women are less likely to be put off by

overbearing -none signiature, and more readily act upon the influence of mones.

Again from my experience

though, there is a wide spectrum of variability in how filipina women react to mones, and the above statement is an

extreme generalization. I have, however, found consistent results from hispanic women with the mixes I wear lol.

Journeyman

Cool water cologne sells for

$10 in ebay so if you can afford mones, I'm sure you can afford cool water lol.

Cool water is not really

advertise very well. You can't find it in a commercial or web ads. You can make a survey in a highschool or college

and most of them won't even know what cool water is. Most filipinos know it though.

Phero Dude

Cool water cologne

sells for $10 in ebay so if you can afford mones, I'm sure you can afford cool water lol.

Cool water is not

really advertise very well. You can't find it in a commercial or web ads. You can make a survey in a highschool or

college and most of them won't even know what cool water is. Most filipinos know it though.

Coolwater may not be advertized as aggressively, but it is a popular fragrance (where I'm from anyway). Coolwater

has always been somewhat of a staple fragrance for all ethnicities in my area back since I was in middle

school...that and polo sport. I like the smell of fragrance, but I usually don't wear it because its such a commom

fragrance - your fragrance should be somewhat unique to you after all.

Coolwater isn't marketed as aggressively

because its a well known fragrance already thats been around for a while and its been able to sustain its sales

without advertizing, much like you'll never see an ad for something aqua di gio or Hugo Boss or something. You will

see ads for newer fragrances though, like Ralph Lauren romance more frequently, simply because they haven't

generated that hype yet. Coolwater Deep actually had some advertising not too long ago. Believe me I know, I work

for a market research company. Scrutinizing advertisements is part of my job.

Journeyman

Does the Amouage Gold or Dia work

well in S.E. Asia countries? Any idea if they are well received? Thanks.
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Cool

It's funny that I fell into this

post because I have a Filipina story from last Saturday the 14th, remember my Asian Date post?

Well she

called me up on Saturday and wanted to drop by.
    I had to run some errands so I suggest that we meet for

lunch.
    Well to make a long story short we had some lunch and we decided to hook up later to do some

clubbing.

She dropped by around 9:00pm and started to act a little bitchy, this made me a little hesitant in

taking her out.

In the end we went out.
    I put on 4 drops of AE with about 5 sprays Gucci Envy on the wrist

chest neck.
    As the night progressed she became lovey dovey and the rest is history.
    Now she's sending me pics

of her sister working in Dubai, who appreantly won some "beauty contest in the whole mindanao island" chaaaaa

ching!!
    What a trouper!!

DCW

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

If my memory isn't playing

tricks on me, somewhere on this forum is a post about being able to smell a woman's goodies when she's excited,

there was talk about WAGG covered by AE did the trick for a Philipina. Me forgets the discussion title.

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Well I figure if you can smell

her stuff from several feet away and inside her clothing, I ain't going there. I can speak from numerous

unpleasantly odoriferous experiences. Certain Asian nationalities--chiefly Chinese and Filipinas--grew up in

countries with water shortages and largely neglect bathing even after moving to America. Some Chinese girls never

brush their teeth, keeping their incisors cemented in with tartar. Some seriously funky stuff on cute women. But I

know most of you horny toads will just grin 'n bare it...

Check out Chinatown in Honolulu.

The funk is everywhere. Lots of FOB women walking around with there hair glued to their head with head grease. The

old Hong Kong beauty tradition of shampooing their hair every Saturday night but neglecting to bathe.

Jesus!! I got a story that will

make you sick.
    It envolves a girls I know who had a former roomate who only showered once a month!
    $%%*&%$ it

I'm leaving it alone.

DCW

Maybe she didn't want to wash away

her natural pheromones

"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Maybe she didn't

want to wash away her natural pheromones

Thank you for the laugh

Journeyman

The images.... the images on my

head..... make them go away!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
    Funky odorsmelling women with hair coming out of their

waazzzoooo.

Believe me I know, I work for a market research company. Scrutinizing advertisements is

part of my job.
    Better get a new job then lol..... just messing with you. I believe you.

Default sebaceous secretions galore--female bigfoot?

Imagine the sheer volume of smegma--pints of clit cheese--and the crystalized urine caked on skin and

pubes. You have to go down otherwise your manhood would be suspect. Finally the layers of festering pheromones

overwhelm your freewill and invoke your auto-bio response mechanism. Yum!

Banned User

iiiiiiiiiiiii
    Last edited by Macvictorocsf; 03-20-2007 at 02:18 AM.

Yeah, that was a sick image.

Filipinas are among the sexiest women on the planet. I work near Waipahu, a town of about 90% Filipino population,

so they're everywhere I turn. While NPA and SOE are certainly helpful, a nice car, cool threads, a little bling and

a very thick wallet are the most effective lures. Recent immigrants and their immediate descendants are unusually

impressed by the appearance of wealth.

Phero Dude

PS: Cool water

cologne is very important because most filipinas like that smell also. In fact if you ask a filipina if they have

ever heard of cool water cologne, they would say yes. If this mix works for you then a simple TY would be great

because this is my best kept dirty secret.
    I finally got my APC PI super combo in the mail today. APC

smells JUST like coolwater. Coolwater fans should really look into it. This fragrance brings back memories

I didnt notice coolwater smelling

like APC - Ill check it out this weekend and if it does Ill hook up and use it with NPA. I had some coolwater

several years ago and never made the connection.

Journeyman

Cool water is has a stronger

odor and apc is somewhat sweeter. They do somewhat smell the same way.

Banned User

Alright, I'm back.

Gegogi,

please don't go there with the descriptions of disgustion, k? You're going to make me vomit.

As for

Cool Water smelling like APC, I disagree... but hey, it's similar, so I guess I'll use that.

Eternity mixed

with APC and AE smells REALLY good, by the way... just don't have the ratios I used. Wrote them down, but they got

thrown away by my assistant. (She hasn't figured out yet that we geniuses scribble incoherent notes on whatever

scraps we hape at hand because we need to make room for the next brilliant thought as soon as possible. At least,

that's what I tell people. )

Still haven't met her. (The Philipina.) I'm told she's got dark features,

though.

By the way, there are women who shower every day, who happen to be perfectly undetectable until they

become aroused. Then you can smell their goodies. I know a few. They just have a strong arousal signature.

Journeyman

Eternity with APC and AE smells

good? I have to try that but I don't have Eternity. I would like to try it so I can use my AE. I haven't used that

product in a while.

So what's the ratio? Take a guess or an estimation.

Banned User

Well, I would say start with a

1:1:1 ratio and see what you think. I really haven't even the slightest idea what the ratio was, and I am working

15 hours a day trying to keep up with orders, so I don't have time to play with mixing at the moment.

Thread Information