Close

Default Certain products known to work if others dont?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was just thinking and was curious if there are some products that work for people that other products

dont. that might sound confusing so let me explain.

say someone gets really good hits off of TE or NPA or those

types of -mones. but SOE and chikara or other things dont work for them, or vice versa.

so far i have only tried

NPA and SOE, and i havnt seen anything noticeable yet but im also not doing very good testing. still, nothing near

the types of hits that people report, no increase in anything. is it possible that maybe NPA and SOE just dont work

for me? and maybe C7 or something else would? i want to try A314 but right now dont have the money to be throwing

around. suggestions?
    19 year old, caucasion 25% polish, 5'9, 135 pounds
    i don't work out, i eat anything, plenty of junk food.
    live in california
    8.4 on hotornot?

Yes, it is possible. For

example, AE is a big disappointment for me, whereas many products (for example TE, Chikara and SOE) have been

wonderful. However, for some people, AE is the best product ever - people get enormous hits with that.

It is

important to find out the optimal dosages for yourself, though. Apply a certain dosage of SOE for a while and take

notes about the results/hits. After a while, increase the dosage and take notes again. Keep increasing it after some

while and soon you will know what is the best dosage for you or if it works at all.
    Same with NPA and any other

product.

SOE and NPA are great products. It is possible that they really do not work for you, but it is more

probable that you just have not found the best dosage yet. For most people, the products are doing wonders.

AA314

might be a good choice, seeing that you already have the "must-have" (just my opinion!) products like NPA and SOE.

You could also try Chikara - this is so far definitely my personal favourite, but I am hoping to find something even

more better!

Good luck!

yes i would love to try A314 and

C7 but im just gonna have to wait for the money. i would also like to try pheros as well. i made a pretty dumb move

and get impatient and just mixed my SOE and NPA 7:3 in an atomizer, 7 mL SOE and 3 mL NPA. i tried a spray of that

on my neck covered with abercrombie fierce last night at a party. the whole night was pretty good but nothing i

considered hits, just a party.

Hehe, that is funny, because I

did exactly the same thing. Fortunately I only made like 3mL of it, not 10 like you. I did not get any hits with

that either, but I only tried it once and I suspect I ODed.

Anyway it is not the end of the world - maybe for you

only one spray was not enough - as you have so much of the mix, you should definitely try increasing the dosage. Do

not throw the mix away, lol. And, well - if it really does not work at all, you still have some of your SOE and NPA

left. Try them both alone, too (covered with some cologne) and mix them with the new products whenever you get

enough money to buy them.

yeah my testing with SOE and NPA

alone as well as together but not mixed wasnt getting me anything and my impatient, sadly, got the best of me

Banned User

iiiiiiiiiiiii
    Last edited by Macvictorocsf; 03-20-2007 at 02:19 AM.

Banned User

Tyler, I have said it before

and I'llsay it again. Your problems consist of impatience and not believing that anything that happens could be

because of the 'mones. You've told me about stuff that was obviously the 'mones, but you always insist it was

just you. I think you need to learn how to spot a hit, because without that, nothing will ever seem to

work.

Yeah, that, and more patience. But I know where you're coming onboth counts, because I'd have been in

the same boat when I was your age, if I'd discovered 'mones back then.

Thread Information