Close

Stranger

Default My god, chikara is so powerful!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been trying chikara for about 7 times, I've had very interesting results:

First of all, no pheromone

product has worked for me in a nightclub. I find it hard to believe that with so much cigarette smoke, music,

people, and confussion, pheros can actually drag girls onto me.

But appart from that, pheros are good for

meetings, or situations in which you are sitting down, talking to a girl on a side.

That said, lets get down to

business:

1. First hit:, I applied one spray of chikara, and went to a nightclub, nothing happened, but when we

left, we called a friend's girlfriends, and they came over to his house, to have some drinks. One of them was very

quiet, I had met her before and she was a quiet girl. I was sitting on the on one seat, and the girls were sitting

next to me on a 3 piece seat. The quiet girl started drinking, and moved from her sit, right on to mine, and became

toutchy, leaning her head on my shoulder and stuff like that. I left that day because I needed to go back early, and

wasn't really interested, althought the girl was OK. But knowing mexican girls, I wasn't gonna be able to become

sexual with her on that same night, and she is from another state, so I just left.

2. Second hit: I met this

american girl a friend brought to one party at my home and I was wearing 1 spray of chikara, the girl was really

chatty, and I liked that cuz we had great conversation, we were all drinking and then she started to talk about sex

experiences with me, and how she was really sexual, and that mexican people was very conservative, and I felt we had

something in common, we made a bet, and we both took or shirts off, etc. I felt I could have had one night stand

with that girl but a drunk friend screwed things up.
    Then I saw her another time, in a short meeting, and then

again in a friend's party were I left early. After that, my friend called me and said the girl was totally nuts for

me.

3. third hit: We went out, my friends and one friend's american ex girlfriend which is very hot nymph.

There was no room in the car, so I had to sit in the same frontal seat as her. Right away she leaned on me, and put

her nose next to my neck wehre I had sprayed 1 spray of chikara, 1 dab of AE, she smelled it like a tiger and said

"what is that perfume you are wearing?, smells really good", I said "penny ellis" which I was wearing on top of the

chikara. She got really toutchy, grabbing my leg, and leaning her head towards my neck. Totally phero effect

hit.
    Then we picked the other american girl up that had a crush on me. We went to the night club, and the girl was

totally lap dancing with me, then the other american girl joined, I was the last cookie in the nightclub. Even

another girl joined later, but it seems this last one joined because she saw the whole action, and girl always wanna

have what other girls are fighting for, so that was no phero hit.
    To put it short, the one that had a crush on me,

told me she wanted to have sex after the nightclub, and that she was gonna handcuffed me on the bed. But then again

another of my alcoholic friends screwed things up with his drunken circus. I won't forgive him for that. Stupid

dumbf$Q#!!

But the point is, chikara hits are strong and very, very sexual, lots of toutching. The last

two hit were from really sexual girls, but the first hit wasn't a sexual girl. So I can't say that it has its

stronger effects on very sexual women. Love chikara

now before testing with chikara,

did you ever get any normal hits like this, have these things happened to you before?
    19 year old, caucasion 25% polish, 5'9, 135 pounds
    i don't work out, i eat anything, plenty of junk food.
    live in california
    8.4 on hotornot?

You're lucky. It don't do jack

for me, but NPA and TE work well.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I have to agree with you 100%.

Chikara is powerful. As a matter of fact it is definitely the best product I have tried so far and I have

tried quite a few! It works very well stand-alone - yes, even with one spray, but I suggest you to try to add a

spray of TE to it to make it even more sexual. If you are going to a club, you can, for example, triple the dosage.

It has worked for me - it was great.

But you definitely need to get rid of such friends, lol.

Good luck!!

Stranger

I am a good looking guy, and can

have good conversations. However I have always been cursed with no attractiveness whatsoever with women. I live in

Mexico by the way. There are so many social differences, that relationships for me are difficult. Most mexicans are

poor, and I don't mean to be class rascist, but I haven't met a poor mexican girl that would actually be pretty.

So you have to go for the rich ones, middle class good looking girls, asociate with the rich ones, and they are

all snubbish, have no interesting conversations, superficials. Act hard, conservative, parents dont give permissions

to go out ofte, they have to come back home early, etc. It is a pain in the butt. Relationship for me is difficult

since I lived my teen years in Canada, and there I had no problems.

My friends are total players, it is said

that if you can get a good looking mexican girl, you can get anything. And God, I envy them, they are so skillful, I

am not.

As you see, 2 of the hits, were with american girls, I am more skillful there, have really good

conversations with the one that has a crush on me. I cannot confirm it was a chikara hit, but it surely help.

And there is no doubt my friend's ex girl friend was a hit, speciallly from her attitude in the car.

The

first reported hit, was also a hit, mexican women don't become that confident so fast, everybody looked at me that

day, like "he must be a player, the girl seems crazy about him".

I have used other pheros, not many hits,

actually AE is a good product, and I have got hits, but not that often, and not this powerful. I mean, I have used

chikara 7 times so far, and got 3 intense hits.

While on the other hands, before chikara, I used AE for about

50 times, and have got about 6 hits.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Premizen
    I

have to agree with you 100%. Chikara is powerful. As a matter of fact it is definitely the best product I

have tried so far and I have tried quite a few! It works very well stand-alone - yes, even with one spray, but I

suggest you to try to add a spray of TE to it to make it even more sexual. If you are going to a club, you can, for

example, triple the dosage. It has worked for me - it was great.

But you definitely need to get rid of such

friends, lol.

Good luck!!
    P, how much and where do you apply Chikara and TE?

Thanks!

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57

P, how much and where do you apply Chikara and TE?

Thanks!
    As I have now got a lot of

other products to experiment with, I have not used Chikara or TE for months. But as far as I remember I used to

spray a spray of TE on my lower chest and another spray on upper chest/lower neck. I covered it with one spray of

Chikara and sprayed another spray of Chikara on both sides of my neck.

Sometimes I used one spray of TE

(chest) and one spray of Chikara on both sides of my neck. Both worked well. I was a total newbie, though, so I

cannot say which was better. I need to do some more experimenting now, taking notes etc.

When clubbing, I

usually doubled or even tripled the dosages. And actually at clubs I got my biggest hits with the combo, which so

far have also been my biggest phero-hits ever.

Stranger

1 spray of Chikara on each side,

or one for both sides?.

Also exactly how much at clubbing?, I know for experience that TE is dangerous, even 2

sprays get people complaining about the smell. My friends once told me that I stank, that my perfume smelled like

cat pee, I think it was 2 sprays of TE maybe 3. Has anybody tried to apply TE with finger dabs?

Quote Originally Posted by avillax
    1 spray of

Chikara on each side, or one for both sides?.

Also exactly how much at clubbing?, I know for experience that TE

is dangerous, even 2 sprays get people complaining about the smell. My friends once told me that I stank, that my

perfume smelled like cat pee, I think it was 2 sprays of TE maybe 3. Has anybody tried to apply TE with finger

dabs?
    One spray on each side. Yes, TE might be dangerous indeed, but in the club, most people are somewhat

drunk and there is a lot of smoke etc, so I have even applied 3-5 sprays off TE before going to a club and it has

been good. I have got the "you stink" comment as well, but not when the TE is covered with Chikara!

I have not

tried to apply TE with finger dabs.

Phero Dude

I've been thinking about getting

some chikara but what does the scented version smell like? Could you compare it to something off the shelf?
    At

the moment I have CK eternity , chanel egoist , and the amouge sampler. Would any of these compliment it or should I

just go for the unscented?
    I prefer the lighter frangrances and btw it's summer in my part of the world.

Stranger

I use unscented, and use perry

ellis perfume, it is awesome

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by avillax
    I use unscented, and

use perry ellis perfume, it is awesome
    Thanks, I'll find some and have a sniff. (that is the technical

term isn't it?)

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    I've been thinking

about getting some chikara but what does the scented version smell like? Could you compare it to something off the

shelf?
    At the moment I have CK eternity , chanel egoist , and the amouge sampler. Would any of these compliment it

or should I just go for the unscented?
    I prefer the lighter frangrances and btw it's summer in my part of the

world.
    Chikara smells a lot like AXE kilo. Someone mentioned that around here one day and I used it as

a cover scent back when I used to experiment with chikara combos. Chikara doesn't do much for me, and I always

thought body sprays smelled too cheap for my tastes, so I haven't used either in a while.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    You're lucky. It

don't do jack for me, but NPA and TE work well.
    Why do I always agree with this guy? I swear!!!

Thread Information