Close

Default Premizen's reports with different products: AE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I decided to start some more serious experimenting with different products and at first one by one,

increasing the dosage after time. I am also taking notes. The first product I decided to experiment with was AE,

which turned out to be a total failure for me. I am testing the products in school, which might not be the best

environment, since most of the people already know me and usually see me 5 times a week. Do you think it could be a

serious problem that effects my results drastically? Unfortunately I do not have time to meet strangers every day. I

will probably be updating the topic every week (or more often) with my reports and next week I will pick another

product (what would you suggest?). If anyone is interested, then here are my notes I have written down during the

week.

---
    AE!
    09.01.2006 - 1 drop on the Adam's apple. I was very tired that day as I had not sleeped much. I

might have looked quite bad and was not very social. I would say the effect was really really minor. The only things

I could possibly call a "hit" were that a girl (9/10 though :P) laughed at one of my very pointless joke

which I told to a completely other person, which is quite unusual. Another girl paid more attention to me than

usually. She also touched me several times. And a girl who I thought pretty much disliked me, was very friendly

towards me and we changed a few words. I doubt it was because of AE, though, but who knows?

10.02.2006 - 2 drops:

1 on both sides of my neck. Yet again - very little reaction. The same girl that touched me the day before, did it

again a few times and the other girl who was supposed to dislike me, was still very friendly. Could it be about the

AE (note: I have not worn AE much before.. I think at school only once)? I have no idea. Hmmm - to think about the

two girls again - I got both of the "hits" (on the previous day, too) at the end of the schoolday, which

is about 8 hours after applying. I guess the AE should already be pretty much gone by then? So probably no AE effect

again with 2 drops, too.

11.01.2006 - 3 drops: 1 on both sides of my neck and 1 on the Adam's apple. I think I

got a DIHL (not 100% sure), but apart from that - nothing, I guess.

12.01.2006 - 4 drops: around my neck. I do

not think I got any hits at all.

13.01.2006 - As the last two days were not too good, I decided not to try 5

drops. I decided to leave AE for a while, so I wore: firstly rolled SOE around my neck - quite much of that I guess,

2 drops of A1 on the Adam's apple, 1,5 drops of AA314 on my chin and everything covered with some APC. Similar mix

has actually worked very well before - on that day, though, it was not that good. But still better than AE - some

girls laughed at very pointless jokes of mine and all in all people were very nice to me. I had some nice talk with

a really hot teacher (9,5/10) - probably the hottest person I know and she seemed to enjoy every moment of the short

converstaion. Or, well, she might just be an extremely friendly person lol. I was very sleepy, so I did not probably

look like I would wish everyone hit on me.
    ---

Any comments/suggestions? I have had some great success with

pheromones before (Chikara, TE, SOE), but I am really disappointed with AE. But, well, I have actually read that for

some people it might be the best product ever and for some other people, it might be a total failure (*cough* me).

Furthermore - it could be good to mix with something, you will never know.

Premizen

Journeyman

Rotate the -mones, change daily.

Keep an eye on the reactions while going about your day. I've noticed responses from different age groups while

rotating the mones.

I've read that smearing AE with a few drops of water works well too
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Banned User

Rotating daily won't give you

a good sense of what each product and dose is doing. My advice is use each product at a specific dose for a week,

and then change doses. Take notes each day. Not everything happens on the same day.

2-3 drops works best for

me. You might also want to apply it to your hair.

Journeyman

For the same group of targets

(e.g. colleagues, classmates etc), repeating the same product (e.g. A-1, NPA/w etc) daily could yield nothing on the

next day. People do seem to hold back if they feel they could have over-reacted the day before (a conscious

decision, hard to mitigate, even with mones). This was observed while using a combo with large dose of

A-1.

What's interesting is that I could shortlist which products will work best with a specific

age-group/individual/gender using this approach. Leave the dosage experiments for some other day on a more personal

event (zoom-in approach). It's unlikely to expect the same reactions from the same group day after day with the

same -mones.

BTW, a little girl at the shopping mall greets me "Uncle" while I passed by. She yells "Uncle,

bye bye!" as I move further away. Her dad was grinning at her & me. I never had such a reaction before (with/without

-mones). This was a success for me (a lone wolf) and the trust solicited from kids are real. Combo used was PF/m,

SoE/u & A314.

Banned User

Dependingon the pheromone or

combination, repeating dosages day after day may work best. Androsterone, for instance, seems to have a build up

effect over time, from what I have read. AE has 'rone in it, and my experiences with AE suggest it works well as a

build up combination.

But of course that's just a suggestion.

I have been wearing light

amounts of pheromones almost daily for more than two years now with no lessening of effect. The only day I rarely

wear mones is Sunday because I don't often work that day and mones are mostly for work in my case. There's never

been any problem with negative reactions or apparent build up. I wonder sometimes if I haven't found a level where

the current application and the residual combine to make a just about right level.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

So you would suggest using one

dosage (say, one drop) for a week instead of a day?
    Well, this way it would take ages to find out the optimal

dosages for myself for every single product. But if it does work - of course I am going to do it!!

I realise that

school (familiar people etc) is by far not the best place for experimenting. But this means I am in trouble, though,

since school does take the biggest part of my day. Furthermore, if I am out or shopping, I have thick clothes on me,

since it is winter and quite cold. I do not think the 'mones work too well if my body (including neck) is covered

with clothes.

If you'll go back and look,

that's exactly what I've been telling people to do for ages. It's also the method I have used with every product

I've used. It takes some time? So? Are you in some kind of a hurry to use up as much product as possible? I like to

be successful at anything I do and method is, for me, the key. It isn't like you won't have successes along the

way. The whole point is to determine what those successes and failures are.

Early on in my testing I had a great

situation for testing mones. One of the services I built my business on was regular monthly service. About the same

time every month I would be back in the same office dealing with the same people. It made for long test cycles but

as a student you should be able to shorten that cycle. Your activities on Monday are not the same as those on

Tuesday and so on, right? Keep records for the people you are around on individual days as they are probably

different. I know when I was in college I had three distinct sets of people around me depending on the day of the

week and time of day. Look around for an opportunity to segregate by that method.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Seems I am a bit spoilt with

Chikara. I mean - Chikara was the first product I bought and it got my hits every single day and a lot of them. When

I started to mix it with TE it was even more better. And I did not need to experiment at all - it just seemed to

work no matter how much I applied, lol.

But alright - I am disappointed with AE, so I will leave it for a while.

But starting with the next week, I will take another product (suggestions?) and test it thoroughly. I mean, wear one

single amount of it for several days (or even a week) and take notes! I really do need to know how much of anything

I need to wear.

Thank you for the replies!

AE doesn't do much for me

either. If Chikara/TE works for you IMPI probably will too. SoE/TE might as well.

Thomas Jefferson

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

The problem is making

conclusions based on too little data and then becoming confused. It looks like you had some promising results with

low to moderate AE doses, but have too little data.

In my case the method was more "artistic", based on

evolving, multiple hypotheses, and I kept pretty detailed mental notes throughout. My method was a little crazy and

intuitive (I started off mixing everything based on ideas about the products, and tried various ideas on

different days, remembering how ideas fared over the long term), but it was a method nonetheless, and my usage

evolved over time. You need a method that makes sense to you. I like Belgareth's wrinkle.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Most probably you are right.

Another problem I have is that I never knew how much is too much. I keep applying numerous products at a time like 2

drops of A1, a lot of SOE, 2 drops of AA314, also some NPA etc. Sometimes my quite random mix works well, but I

believe that most of the time it is a huge OD. It definitely is a scent OD, as I cover everything with APC,

too.

The biggest mistake I keep doing is that at parties I keep applying more and more thinking it would make

anything better, especially when I am drunk. I am always afraid that the effect of the 'mones has run out (well,

the scent is gone etc) and that I need to apply more.

But yes - I need a lot of more data and knowledge not to

make my future phero-experience a disaster.

Journeyman

I don't have any hits with AE/m,

but they are some tips from the old posts here :

Apply AE/m, lather with a few drops of water
    Some of the

best AE/m hits come 3-4 hours later

For those products that works for me (as observed from my colleagues' &

customers' reactions), I would apply them on alternate days. For some reasons, the same individual who gave

reactions the day before, does not react with the same product & dosage the next day.

People could pull back

and be judgemental of themselves if they overreacted the day before, deciding to be more conscious of themselves

when I'm around. Much depends on the social setting & type of "approved interactions", the same problem may or may

not happen to every -mone user. This is why I propose rotating the products on a daily basis if you have exhausted

the current approach.

From what I had observed, every exposure drew similar favourable reactions from this

population. This is when I play around with dosages. Knowing who to observe makes the job easier, rather than

observing everyone at-large.

Keeping a journal really helps, documenting dosage, application point,

application method, type of reactions & names of people.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I've generally not felt it

necessary to reapply. For me, the effectiveness seems to stay all night even if I only apply in the morning.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Apply AE/m, lather with

a few drops of water
    Some of the best AE/m hits come 3-4 hours later
    This seems to be the case with

me too....If i use it with water it works better and AE seems to definately start to work better after 3-4 hrs. It

really starts to kick in and work better after a while.

The 3-4 hour thing must be

true. As you can read from my notes, I got most of the hits pretty much in the end or even after the school. That is

an important fact to keep in mind, thanks!

Where is the logic about the water, though?

Banned User

The water makes it easier to

spread out more. More volume, less viscosity, and thus more surface area, which results in more mones released at

any particular moment. That's the logic about the water.

So if a few (meaning three) drops of AE/m with water

works wellthis way but takes a few hours to hit the sweet spot, does that indicate a slight OD to begin with?

As to using same product every day

vs rotating, it's kinda up to you, but I would lean toward the prevailing notion that staying with one product at a

time is better. Also, start w/very low dosage, as some products can cause OD's even at one drop! The "less is

(often) more" principle. Yes it can take a frustratingly looooong time. I can go for days without meeting more than

a small handful of people even in a city of 80,000. I'm considering signing up for a night class and/or joining a

gym just to get a better "sample group!"

To avoid ODing at parties just apply the stuff before you go AND LEAVE

THE REST AT HOME!

I've also noted some of the better reactions seem to come after a number of hours have

elapsed after application. I make it a point to apply stuff at least 30 to 60 minutes prior to my leaving for the

day or going somewhere, if possible. The one (so far) "pretty certain I got it" DIHL I got was from AE/m about 6-7

hours after I applied the main dose (I think it was two drops). I had "reupped" by one drop 4 or so hours later as

an experiment, and it was about 2 hours after that "booster" I got the DIHL and two other touchy/talky reactions.

There is also some opinions here that "phase of the moon" (women's cycle) can play a part in how they react to

pheromones and the dosages. The reactions you get may be due to time of the month. There is also a theory (not sure

how valid) that women in groups (like sororities) sometimes synch their cycles so they all follow a similar pattern.

I've started noting the moon phase on my calendar/journal and have started to see what may be a pattern emerging

with one of my primary test subjects in terms of overall behavior, not just pheromone reactions. By using the same

product at the same dosage for at least a week or two (or maybe more...) at a time you can cover the whole range.

Plus some people just have a bad day/week/month. I'm sure that during finals or homecoming/prom or the like

emotions can change things. At least in a somewhat regulated school environment you may have a clue as to other

outside variables might be affecting your results. Meeting strangers on the street you may not have any idea of what

may be influencing their thoughts (like the annoyance at finding a parking space).
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information