Close

Banned User

Default Attracted but not interested?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Is it

possible for a woman to be attracted by the pheromones, but not interested in who is wearing them? I ask because of

a girl in my History of Photography class.

During the first class, she sat as close to me as she could, which

was one row over, and two seats ahead of me on my right. All through the class, she was trying to look at me,

without appearing to be. She's very cute.

Today, she sat right behind me, when she could have chosen the

same seat as before. This was, again, as close as she could get to me. (People tend to choose a seat and sit there

all semester.) But when I tried to judge her interest during breaks, she seems completely uninterested.

So

I'm a little confused. I haven't introduced myself yet, because I have been so tired I was afraid I'd screw it

up... and I'd love to get to know this girl, because she's really nice on the eyes. But I can't tell if she is

saying she's receptive or not.

So maybe people can be attracted without being interested? I'm sure I'll

find out more next class.

Life is complicated, few things

are straight forward and sh!t happens in fine shades of gray. I'm attracted to women all the time I'm not really

interested in. I don't want to know them or get involved but wouldn't toying with them if there weren't

consequences. Sometimes I do anyway and have a heck of a time getting rid of them... Women aren't any difference

than men in that respect. Of course maybe she is interested but is waiting for you to make a move...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17
    Is it possible

for a woman to be attracted by the pheromones, but not interested in who is wearing them? I ask because of a girl

in my History of Photography class.

During the first class, she sat as close to me as she could, which was one

row over, and two seats ahead of me on my right. All through the class, she was trying to look at me, without

appearing to be. She's very cute.

Today, she sat right behind me, when she could have chosen the same seat as

before. This was, again, as close as she could get to me. (People tend to choose a seat and sit there all

semester.) But when I tried to judge her interest during breaks, she seems completely uninterested.

So I'm a

little confused. I haven't introduced myself yet, because I have been so tired I was afraid I'd screw it up...

and I'd love to get to know this girl, because she's really nice on the eyes. But I can't tell if she is saying

she's receptive or not.

So maybe people can be attracted without being interested? I'm sure I'll find out

more next class.
    Maybe she has a boyfriend. Maybe you just aren't her type.

Attraction does not

imply interest, simply because there are a number of personal, social, moral etc criteria that a person must meet in

order for a genuine feeling of interest to be aroused.

Phero Dude

Attraction and "interest" are in

fact two seperate items.She may have a boyfriend or she may just like sitting close to you.She could be a lezbian

and just intrigued,or she might be waiting to jump your bones at the first sign of an opening.Whatever the

situation,it wouldnt hurt to introduce yourself and try to start a conversation with her.You may find out she realy

does like you.You may find out she is a terrific person and has just been waiting for you to make a move.On the

other hand,you might find out that she used to be a plumber named George befor the opperation.Who knows...but it's

like the motto of the SAS says...Who Dares,Wins!

Banned User

I love the SAS motto. I try

to live by it, too. But there's a flip side to that coin. Who dares unprepared, gets shot in the ass.

Never fear. I'll move on her as soon as I'm in a position to do so without coming across as a complete

moron.

I was confused by her actions because I have never encountered such disparate signals. But there's no

need to jump the gun. I usually let them spend a few classes observing me, as I observe them, and act when I have

had a chance to let things happen in a natural flowing way.

Time to start employing some of my new knowledge

about how to deal with women in other terms.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17
    During the

first class, she sat as close to me as she could, which was one row over, and two seats ahead of me on my right. All

through the class, she was trying to look at me, without appearing to be. She's very cute.

Today, she sat right

behind me, when she could have chosen the same seat as before. This was, again, as close as she could get to me.

(People tend to choose a seat and sit there all semester.) But when I tried to judge her interest during breaks, she

seems completely uninterested.
    It sounds to me like she is interested and attracted, but is waiting to

see what you will do.

She most likely doesn't want to come on to you in front of other people (especially the

other girls) and she probably cannot decide whether you have a girlfriend or not.

When in doubt, change

something. Anything. See what happens if you position yourself where someone sits between the two of you. Sit

behind her. Initiate a conversation and see if she is animated and keeps it going. Ask a question of the

instructor that the instructor won't be able to answer and see if she tries to help answer it.

There are many many ways to get a

girl interested. But chemical attraction is something that you either have or you don’t.
    I wouldn’t worry

about it.
    Give truth a chance.

Phero Dude

Sounds like the old hard to get

routine, she's keen but doesn't want to appear too easy.
    If you're a bit unsure what to say , just use a class

related question to strike up a conversation just as wikid24 suggests. If she intimidates you because she's a

hottie imagine her in the morning after a night on the turps, she won't look so flash! Repeat after me.. you're

the man! if it doesn't work out it doesn't matter, plenty of other girls want you!
    remember who dare wins.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Some good comments and

possibilities.

Another possibility is that she is the type that only warms up with a lot of time after she

finds out someone is normal and safe, from a distance. She doesn't want to quickly let anyone in. Nothing

wrong with having a filter. Sometimes these kinds of women make better friends or whatever than the ones who let

someone in immediately.

In that case the best is to not try, unless to just introduce onself and be a

pleasant gentleman. If you see her regularly there is no reason for you to be concerned about time, or to be

impatient in the slightest. She'll be more open if it was meant to be.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

If she is attracted then she is

attracted, simple as that.

What she chooses to do after that is a different matter.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Enlightened One

she may get a temporary

subconcious attraction to u - thats why pheromones are so random - 99% of even tempoary hits - itnerest - starting

up a convo never goes anywhere. My main use for pheromones has always been the extra social advantage it confers -

makes life more exciting leads to more interactions etc - the sexual results have been impressive yes but it

requires a lot of work on youre mind youre social and romance skills youre pick up abilities heck youre body (ie

being and looking fit is a big factor) money its very very complex. But there is a advantage to be had with

pheromone usage

Journeyman

She could be the same as

gegogi. She wants to have you sexually but she isn't really interested in you for a long time relationship. She

might also just want to toy with you to make her feel acknowledge and validated.

Banned User

I will get to see her again

tomorrow, and I'll consider where she chooses to sit before I try anything.

I think I'll open with a friendly

"Hi!" and follow up with "So what are you taking this class for? It can't be the entertainment value." This

particular class gets a lot of different majors in it.

Then I'll ask,"Did you read chapters one through three?"

and by that point, I'm sure I'll have to physically restrain her from attempting to breed. Yes, I'm just that

sexy.

OK, so now that I've awakened from that nice little daydream... lol

I really don't expect to have

trouble initiating conversation, and I usually wait a few classes before I do, because that gives me time to

consider my subject, and her time to consider me. The more comfortable she is when I dare, the better. Although I

think tomorrow is as good a time as any. I have a million conversation starters for college classes.

But I find

that it usually works best if you don't do anything for the first several classes. Makes you look less desperate, I

guess.

I'll post what happens.

Thread Information