Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Phero Dude

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlayboy
    This word lady

is most commonly used by guys who have no game...all the players know what I'm talking about.

She has

a vagina...that doesn't mean she's automatically something to be reverred.

But you forget that

the quickest way there is to show respect , sure some woman like to be treated like crap for some reason... but most

prefer you to show at least some respect.
    I don't know of many woman that like to be called 'ho , slapper ,

bitch ,slut , etc. Well at least any that i might be interested in, it may be different in your part of the world

though.
    early 40's white male or or

What Bel said!!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

King of the coupons!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    What Bel

said!!
    And again!

Guess that means we don't have game.

Players ... do

yourself a favor ... make that pen and ink change ... t'would be for the better ... 'sides, like your middle

finger ... you don't have to always use it.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

This word

lady is most commonly used by guys who have no game...all the players know what I'm talking about.

She has a vagina...that doesn't mean she's automatically something to be reverred.
    I agree with

this comment!

Women don't want to be treated with any more respect than you would treat a man.

They

don't want to be called ho, bitch or anything like that (although I've watched PUAs use this with the right

attitude and have quality women eating out of their hands), but they also don't want to be treated like

princesses!

When a woman says they want guys to be themselves, they're not talking about the way most guys

act around quality women. They don't want the needy, suplicating, nice guys that most men turn into! They want a

man to act like a man. They don't want him to hide that he is a sexual being (without being creepy).

I used

to be one of these guys. I used to think that by acting like a gentleman I'd be different than those guys that

wanted to just have sex with her, she'd see that difference and want to be with me. Yeah, right! What happened is

I'd turn into the friend that she would complain about her boyfriend to. Women would say to me, "I wish I could

find a nice guy like you". And I'd be thinking, "I'm right fucking here!"

I recently overheard a

conversation at a coffee shop between 2 very together attractive women and when one of them brought up a recent date

she had with a Dr. and described his behavior (which was typical nice guy behavior), they both were actually grossed

out!

The following happened just this last Saturday at a coffee shop on Melrose. I went in to get a cup of

coffee at about 6:00 PM. There was a very attractive woman (looked about 35) standing in line to pick up food to go,

but it looked like she might have been at the end of the coffee line.

Me – Are you in the line for coffee?

Her – No, I’m waiting for food to go.

Me – I’ve never eaten here before, what did you order?

Her – The "whatever" sandwich.

Me – Is it good?

Her – Yeah, it’s really good!

Me –

Great! I’ll be sitting over there (pointing to a table for 2), I can’t wait to try it!

Her – (stunned for a

second) You’re funny!

Me – (after a short pause, using an exaggerated tone of pity) Getting food to take

home on a Saturday night, how sad.

Her – (laughing) you’re horrible! I’m meeting some friends later!

Me – Don’t act so defensive. These friends, they wouldn’t be “The Desperate Housewives” would they?

Her – (laughing even harder, feigning anger and hitting me in the shoulder) what a tease! My name is Emily.

Me – My name is Dave.

Us – made some fluff talk for a couple of minutes (the usual stuff, jobs,

where we grew up, interests, etc). I hardly ever gave her a straight answer. I teased a little more.

Her –

(getting her food) here’s my email and phone number.

Me – Sure, I’d love to discuss your lack of social

life.

Her – (leaving with her food, holds up hand to head in “phone symbol” and mouths “call me”)

A

year ago, if anyone would have told me that I could have interacted with a woman (that previously I would have

considered out of my league) and created such strong attraction that she would have offered me her phone number, I

would have accused them of being nuts.

Anybody that thinks a real

gentleMAN has to be needy or anything other than self assured and independent has no real conception of a gentleman.

I am considered to be a gentleman, I'm courteous to everybody all the time, even when I'm angry. I never

lower my standards for anybody and will walk away from any woman that thinks I am going to treat her like a princess

or one who thinks I'm going to allow her to play games. I laugh, joke, tease or ignore women...or men for that

matter depending on what I want. That's not needy or supplicating in any way.

The grovelling male who caters

to a woman's every whim and tries to weedle her out of her panties is not a gentleman or even a man by my

standards.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Anybody that

thinks a real gentleMAN has to be needy or anything other than self assured and independent has no real conception

of a gentleman.

I am considered to be a gentleman, I'm courteous to everybody all the time, even when I'm

angry. I never lower my standards for anybody and will walk away from any woman that thinks I am going to treat her

like a princess or one who thinks I'm going to allow her to play games. I laugh, joke, tease or ignore women...or

men for that matter depending on what I want. That's not needy or supplicating in any way.

The grovelling

male who caters to a woman's every whim and tries to weedle her out of her panties is not a gentleman or even a man

by my standards.
    We are in 100% agreement!

Those qualities you mention are the qualities of an

Alpha Male. Alpha Males are naturally attractive to women.

OK So, going back to the

original statement, calling a woman a lady is simply showing reasonable respect and is something we should all do

under almost all circumstances.

Perhaps I should add that I don't play games either. People can take me as I am

or not, I don't especially care.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    I agree with this

comment!

Women don't want to be treated with any more respect than you would treat a man.

They

don't want to be called ho, bitch or anything like that (although I've watched PUAs use this with the right

attitude and have quality women eating out of their hands), but they also don't want to be treated like

princesses!

When a woman says they want guys to be themselves, they're not talking about the way most guys

act around quality women. They don't want the needy, suplicating, nice guys that most men turn into! They want a

man to act like a man. They don't want him to hide that he is a sexual being (without being creepy).

I used

to be one of these guys. I used to think that by acting like a gentleman I'd be different than those guys that

wanted to just have sex with her, she'd see that difference and want to be with me. Yeah, right! What happened is

I'd turn into the friend that she would complain about her boyfriend to. Women would say to me, "I wish I could

find a nice guy like you". And I'd be thinking, "I'm right fucking here!"

I recently overheard a

conversation at a coffee shop between 2 very together attractive women and when one of them brought up a recent date

she had with a Dr. and described his behavior (which was typical nice guy behavior), they both were actually grossed

out!

The following happened just this last Saturday at a coffee shop on Melrose. I went in to get a cup of

coffee at about 6:00 PM. There was a very attractive woman (looked about 35) standing in line to pick up food to go,

but it looked like she might have been at the end of the coffee line.

Her – No, I’m waiting for food to go.

Me – Is it good?

Me –

Great! I’ll be sitting over there (pointing to a table for 2), I can’t wait to try it!

Her – (stunned for a

second) You’re funny!

Me – (after a short pause, using an exaggerated tone of pity) Getting food to take

home on a Saturday night, how sad.

Her – (laughing) you’re horrible! I’m meeting some friends later!

Me – Don’t act so defensive. These friends, they wouldn’t be “The Desperate Housewives” would they?

Her – (laughing even harder, feigning anger and hitting me in the shoulder) what a tease! My name is Emily.

Me – My name is Dave.

Us – made some fluff talk for a couple of minutes (the usual stuff, jobs,

where we grew up, interests, etc). I hardly ever gave her a straight answer. I teased a little more.

Her –

(getting her food) here’s my email and phone number.

Me – Sure, I’d love to discuss your lack of social

life.

Her – (leaving with her food, holds up hand to head in “phone symbol” and mouths “call me”)

A

year ago, if anyone would have told me that I could have interacted with a woman (that previously I would have

considered out of my league) and created such strong attraction that she would have offered me her phone number, I

would have accused them of being nuts.

Sounds like this came out of the DeAngelo newsletter.

You wouldn't happen to be ole Dave now, would you?

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Sounds like this

came out of the DeAngelo newsletter. You wouldn't happen to be ole Dave now, would you?
    Nope, not

me!

I have read his stuff and have increased my success with women, though.

And yes, the first line is

David D, the rest was all me. Once I understood why his stuff works, I was able to integrate it and come up with my

own material.

THe biggest inprovement was when I worked on my inner game. No amount of tricks will work with

being congruent.

Journeyman

This word

lady is most commonly used by guys who have no game...all the players know what I'm talking about.

She

has a vagina...that doesn't mean she's automatically something to be reverred.
    I'll agree women

shouldn't be automatically revered.

But judging from your first comment, that's why players don't get the

real ladies. But I suppose whether she's a lady or not doesn't matter when all you're looking for

is pussy.
    Last edited by girlnextdoor; 03-02-2006 at 12:27 AM.

Journeyman

]A year

ago, if anyone would have told me that I could have interacted with a woman (that previously I would have considered

out of my league) and created such strong attraction that she would have offered me her phone number, I would have

accused them of being nuts.
    That was interesting! I couldn't tell what your tone was in that

conversation. Like most women, if it was me I would've ignored you if your tone was remotely creepy or rude. But if

it was humor then you'd be in.

Tickle a woman's sense of humor, and you're 90% of the way there.

Just

curiosity here, but that conversation, was it your "real" self, or was it a result of study and training

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Anybody

that thinks a real gentleMAN has to be needy or anything other than self assured and independent has no real

conception of a gentleman.

I am considered to be a gentleman, I'm courteous to everybody all the time, even

when I'm angry. I never lower my standards for anybody and will walk away from any woman that thinks I am going to

treat her like a princess or one who thinks I'm going to allow her to play games. I laugh, joke, tease or ignore

women...or men for that matter depending on what I want. That's not needy or supplicating in any way.

The

grovelling male who caters to a woman's every whim and tries to weedle her out of her panties is not a gentleman or

even a man by my standards.
    Belgareth, you're the MAN. You're one of the very few guys here who

understands communication between the sexes.

Why is this so hard for men to understand? They think they need to

be grovelling wimps or alpha jerks to get women.

We want neither. Like you said, be nice and curteous, yet

don't let a woman walk over you. That's the only secret to getting a woman. And that's what women mean

when we say be yourselves. Men shouldn't change their personality or natural disposition because they think it's

what women want.

A real man should be gentle and nice, at the same time be able to stand up for themselves

without necessarily 'abusing' a woman to show his manliness.

All those stupid mags like Cosmo have ruined it

for us

I think that what women "say they

want" and "what they desire" are two different things.
    The will always say publicly that they want a nice guy who

is a "good man".
    How many time have u heard “he is a very nice guy but” etc. etc.
    The topic has been

discussed in length and the consensus is the nice guy trait doesn’t seem to be a positive virtue (sexual) with

today’s "modern woman".

DCW

It depends on how you define

'Nice Guy'. I still maintain that the wrong approach should be called wimp.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

Cool Yo ! Read this book !

this is

only in hardcover so far, selling like hotcakes at my local Barnes and Noble.... totally unlike any man-woman book

I've read....

Can be longish and maybe tedious in spots if this isn't your main interest, still should be

widely read.... heck, IS being widely read...

The author is a 100% lesbian... never bi in her life if I read

this right, who is also a writer (a good one at that) that sets out to know what it is like to be a man in the

USA...

So she disguises herself as a man and goes to all man places, like a monestary, or gnarly sex joints,

high pressure sales jobs, and yes, tries to pick up girls using the standard moves, so she can find out what it is

like for a guy to pick up girls in a hetero environment, then she tries online dating (she concludes that the dating

scene really IS as f*cked up as they say...) as a "guy"....

The book is Self Made Man by Norah Vincent, cost

about $25 in US$ ..... blows a lot of that Cosmo "all about guys" articles
    lightweight trash to sorry little

bits...

It's not perfect... just one dyke's take on our bonejumping customs... you might learn something

from it, you might hate it... depends...

Cool

Here is the answer

http://www.nomarriage.com/american.html.
    A little extream

pehaps but a growing trend.

And no I don't find guys who are polite, gracious and attentive

"WIMPS".
    Maybe the brain washing have crossed over the gender lines.

DCW

Sounds a bit bitter to me. Some

portion of that is probably reasonable but not all by any measure.

I wonder what the comparable list of male

demands is?

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

Talking Balance the Yin with the Yang

The

combination of contrasts is what makes for an interesting personality.

A man, a woman, anybody who is only

one thing is tedious as hell to be around... their balancing factors have to come from external

sources...

Women who can be raunchy and opinionated when that is appropriate, or be polite and empathetic

when THAT'S called for, and know how to elegantly manage their behaviors are a blast to be around.

My

current GODDESS is the comedienne Kathy Griffin.... what an outrageous babe...!!!!! I am surfeited with

concupiscence and I want her ass too!

That women can get away with murder, the things that come out of her

mouth just blow my mind.... and then she's a sweeet innocent thing in the blink of an

eye......

http://www.kathygriffin.net/

Oh Lord give me a woman with a sense of humor like

that!

Yeah it's bitter I agree, but look

at the inflated divorce rate and yes some men are at fault.

As for a comparable list of male demads, its quite

simple.

1. A lady in the street and a whore in the bedroom.

DCW

Quote Originally Posted by girlnextdoor
    That was

interesting! I couldn't tell what your tone was in that conversation. Like most women, if it was me I would've

ignored you if your tone was remotely creepy or rude. But if it was humor then you'd be in.

Tickle a

woman's sense of humor, and you're 90% of the way there.

Just curiosity here, but that conversation, was

it your "real" self, or was it a result of study and training

My tone was obviously

teasing. There is no way it could have been taken as anything but. She was laughing the whole time. She's a quality

woman, she's a partner in an interior design company as well as being very attractive. She would have blown me off

if I was rude.

It's the "real me" now. A year and half ago it wouldn't
    it have been, but I've

integrated it and it's become the real me.

Let me ask you something. When you put on a sexy dress that

accentuates your curves , heels to accentuate your legs, makeup to accentuate your lips and make you eyes look

bigger, etc, to attract men, is that the real you?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    The combination of

contrasts is what makes for an interesting personality.

A man, a woman, anybody who is only one thing is

tedious as hell to be around... their balancing factors have to come from external sources...

Women who can

be raunchy and opinionated when that is appropriate, or be polite and empathetic when THAT'S called for, and know

how to elegantly manage their behaviors are a blast to be around.

My current GODDESS is the comedienne Kathy

Griffin.... what an outrageous babe...!!!!! I am surfeited with concupiscence and I want her ass too!

That

women can get away with murder, the things that come out of her mouth just blow my mind.... and then she's a sweeet

innocent thing in the blink of an eye......

http://www.kathygriffin.net/

Oh Lord give me a

woman with a sense of humor like that!

Is that why she is in Divorce court?
    Maybe her soon to

be EX hubby can shed some insight.

DCW

Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    Yeah it's bitter I

agree, but look at the inflated divorce rate and yes some men are at fault.

As for a comparable list of male

demads, its quite simple.

1. A lady in the street and a whore in the bedroom.

DCW
    I figure men

are at fault about half the time. I certainly contributed to the issues that created my divorce. But, over all I

think its a societal problem in how we choose partners and how we regard our commitments.

Let's add a couple

more to the list.
    2. Intelligent
    3. Able to carry on a conversation in greater depth than the current hair or

clothing styles.
    4. A mind of her own
    5. Attractive to me
    6. A good sense of humor
    7. Honesty and integrity

Likes the outdoors
    9. Tolerates my pigheadedness
    10. Doesn't take herself to seriously
    11. Spends less time

putting on makeup than I spend showering, shaving and getting dressed.
    12. Doesn't play dominance games

I'm

sure I could add more and it's likely you could too.

Thomas Jefferson

...but look at the

inflated divorce rate and yes some men are at fault.
    I don't think divorce is a matter of fault but a

matter of human nature. After all, marriage is an artificial social construct, the details of which vary greatly

across time and from culture to culture. Evolution did not design humans to mate for life nor be monogamous. Sure a

few can do it but they're the excepton rather than the rule.
    Women who can be raunchy and opinionated when

that is appropriate, or be polite and empathetic when THAT'S called for, and know how to elegantly manage their

behaviors are a blast to be around.
    The same can be said of men. In fact, all sucessful humans manage their

behaviors and persona for maximize sucess in life. You'll have serious problems if you're an ass or nice guy all

day everyday. You need to be able to turn it on and off at will as appropriate.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast

The same can be said of

men. In fact, all sucessful humans manage their behaviors and persona for maximize sucess in life. You'll have

serious problems if you're an ass or nice guy all day everyday. You need to be able to turn it on and off at will

as appropriate.
    It seems like most of us are too stuck in one mode or another, mainly because we're

plugged into narrow contexts of work, family, necessary crap when we'd rather be elsewhere.... major behavioral

flexibility is a bigtime skill, the bigtime players defintely have it in corporate land, media land, any place

personal and political chops intersect... to us peons they just look phony, to their own thinking they're just

being skillfully adaptive.

Journeyman

My tone was

obviously teasing. There is no way it could have been taken as anything but. She was laughing the whole time. She's

a quality woman, she's a partner in an interior design company as well as being very attractive. She would have

blown me off if I was rude.

It's the "real me" now. A year and half ago it wouldn't
    it have been, but I've

integrated it and it's become the real me.

Let me ask you something. When you put on a sexy dress that

accentuates your curves , heels to accentuate your legs, makeup to accentuate your lips and make you eyes look

bigger, etc, to attract men, is that the real you?
    I would definitely say no. Which is why I'm not much

into all that stuff. Maybe I'm odd, but I feel like that's cheating. Look at celebrities. They more gorgeous they

are the harder they fall when "stripped" of their makeup. I find natural makeup-less women much more beautiful.

But I guess that begs the question of what's real? Like how you integrated the new approach to make it your "real

you", would a woman be considered real if she integrated all that stuff into her daily life?

Interesting stuff.

I guess it depends on how you view the world.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    this is

only in hardcover so far, selling like hotcakes at my local Barnes and Noble.... totally unlike any man-woman book

I've read....

Can be longish and maybe tedious in spots if this isn't your main interest, still should be

widely read.... heck, IS being widely read...

The author is a 100% lesbian... never bi in her life if I read

this right, who is also a writer (a good one at that) that sets out to know what it is like to be a man in the

USA...

So she disguises herself as a man and goes to all man places, like a monestary, or gnarly sex joints,

high pressure sales jobs, and yes, tries to pick up girls using the standard moves, so she can find out what it is

like for a guy to pick up girls in a hetero environment, then she tries online dating (she concludes that the dating

scene really IS as f*cked up as they say...) as a "guy"....

The book is Self Made Man by Norah Vincent, cost

about $25 in US$ ..... blows a lot of that Cosmo "all about guys" articles
    lightweight trash to sorry little

bits...

It's not perfect... just one dyke's take on our bonejumping customs... you might learn something from

it, you might hate it... depends...
    Dude! I was the first in line to get that book when it came out.

Definitely one of the most thought-provoking ones I've come across in regards to gender realtions.

I still

haven't gotten to finishing it yet, but I'm very excited about the stuff coming from it. I've been spouting about

it to everyone I know!

major behavioral

flexibility is a bigtime skill, the bigtime players defintely have it in corporate land, media land, any place

personal and political chops intersect... to us peons they just look phony, to their own thinking they're just

being skillfully adaptive.
    Everybody does it at one level or another. It's really not phony if you're

sincere. Most folks behave differently infront of their children, friends, boss or lover. Think about the odd

behaviors we exhibit infront of the police officers or lawyers. It's called behaving appropriately for any given

situation. Those that lack these skills have trouble in life. Those that demonstrate unusual skills in this area get

along with all sorts of people, opening a world of experience most others miss.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast

Wink Skills, Drills, Chill Pills

generally I see that people are contextually skillful in their life slots... what they define as their life slot or

even their "self" is really a function of their skill set... the problem that we typically face is that our limited

slot is also our comfort zone... to step outside of that means learning to function well in a state of discomfort.

Interesting/cool/attractive people, to me at least, have a greater capacity to be uncomfortable, possibly

they don't perceive being emotionally uncomfortable as a threat to their identity or sense of self...

Which

is useful, because the discomfort zone is also the green growth shoot of the mind. Sometimes you might have this

unsettling experience when you approach someone who is a little ahead of you in their life slot, and you're

accelerating, they're just maintaining a constant velocity, and for a while you're up to speed in their slot, then

you find yourself still growing past their slot, and there's this strange feeling of what was once familiar

becoming unfamiliar again, departing the old familiar galaxy with all of its' rituals...

I agree with

this comment!

They don't

want to be called ho, bitch or anything like that (although I've watched PUAs use this with the right attitude and

have quality women eating out of their hands), but they also don't want to be treated like princesses!

When a

woman says they want guys to be themselves, they're not talking about the way most guys act around quality women.

They don't want the needy, suplicating, nice guys that most men turn into! They want a man to act like a man. They

don't want him to hide that he is a sexual being (without being creepy).

I used to be one of these guys. I used

to think that by acting like a gentleman I'd be different than those guys that wanted to just have sex with her,

she'd see that difference and want to be with me. Yeah, right! What happened is I'd turn into the friend that she

would complain about her boyfriend to. Women would say to me, "I wish I could find a nice guy like you". And I'd be

thinking, "I'm right fucking here!"

I recently overheard a conversation at a coffee shop between 2 very

together attractive women and when one of them brought up a recent date she had with a Dr. and described his

behavior (which was typical nice guy behavior), they both were actually grossed out!

The following happened

just this last Saturday at a coffee shop on Melrose. I went in to get a cup of coffee at about 6:00 PM. There was a

very attractive woman (looked about 35) standing in line to pick up food to go, but it looked like she might have

been at the end of the coffee line.

Her – No, I’m waiting for food to

go.

Me – Is it

good?

Me – Great! I’ll be sitting over there (pointing to a table for 2), I

can’t wait to try it!

Her – (stunned for a second) You’re funny!

Me – (after a short pause, using an

exaggerated tone of pity) Getting food to take home on a Saturday night, how sad.

Her – (laughing) you’re

horrible! I’m meeting some friends later!

Me – Don’t act so defensive. These friends, they wouldn’t be “The

Desperate Housewives” would they?

Her – (laughing even harder, feigning anger and hitting me in the shoulder)

what a tease! My name is Emily.

Me – My name is Dave.

Us – made some fluff talk for a couple of minutes

(the usual stuff, jobs, where we grew up, interests, etc). I hardly ever gave her a straight answer. I teased a

little more.

Her – (getting her food) here’s my email and phone number.

Me – Sure, I’d love to discuss

your lack of social life.

Her – (leaving with her food, holds up hand to head in “phone symbol” and mouths

“call me”)

A year ago, if anyone would have told me that I could have interacted with a woman (that previously

I would have considered out of my league) and created such strong attraction that she would have offered me her

phone number, I would have accused them of being nuts.
    Thank you, I knew there were some real players

who can tell it like it is.

Phero Dude

Gegogi is right to say that men

and women were not designed to be monogomous.Marriage is largely a social construct designed to protect cultural

haritage and also to insure that offspring are not neglected and cast off.In more difficult times,couples needed the

support that was offered each by the other.Children needed the protection offered by a stable family unit until they

were old enough to take care of themselves.The larger "village" unit often kicked in to help and scociety was

born.In this day and age,men and women can more or less take care of themselves and thus...when the going gets

tough,the tough leave town.Alot of the sense of scocial seperation that many city dwellers have is the result of the

fact that the other folks in your neighborhood realy dont need anything from you and you dont need them.

In

other countries where life is still a chalenge,the rules are very different.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information