Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Game?

Phero Enthusiast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Always be the first one to break

contact first. Do not linger around acting like a lost puppy. If it's on the phone, then be the first to hang up.

If it's in real life, leave while the iron is hot. After a good conversation - move on to the next person. Strike

up conversations with all the women in the room. If it's not going anywhere, then leave and don't take it

personally. If it's going well, then leave at keep her in mind. The more women you are seen having favorable

interactions with - the better your value.

Favorable interaction to me means getting to laugh uncontrollably

out loud so other people's heads in the room turn to see what's going on, if only for an instant.

I am

guilty of using a line. I only have one: "Hi, what's your name?"

Last year, I must have said this over 1000

times. It get's very easy to do after a while (it's like driving a car - remember what it was like when you first

started and what it's like now - my apologies to those who don't drive or still suck at it).

There are some

women that I've said that to four or five times because some of them I honestly don't remember. Either that or

they do look distinctly different each time I see them. The ones that take it in stride and find it funny that I

keep asking for their name are keepers. The ones that take offense - I don't remember - and I really mean that. I

can't recall anyone who got offended. Sometimes even after I remember who they are, I will still jokingly ask her

name - and she knows I'm joking and it immediately gets a big laugh and starts the interaction out on the right

foot.

Good topics to follow up after asking her name are how she came to this place (so who do you know here?

What's your story?) or what she's does for work. Keep her talking for 5 minutes or so and see if the interchange

is natural and easy. If it's not, then get the hell out. If it is, then see if she asks anything about you. Then

get the hell out.

Usually in any social environment, there are women I have met previously who will come up

to me while I'm talking to a new person, and literally try to rip me away from who I'm talking to - by approaching

me from behind and trying to make me do a 180 and turn my back on the new woman. Here is a natural way to end the

conversation and move on.

It helps if you have a few good woman friends who will do this for you.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

That's a good example of a

simple method that works for someone. It could have been a bit different method as well. Whatever, it's not rocket

science; and the magic ain't in the game. If you keep it simple and real, some minor "social techniques" can be

helpful too, as in this case.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 01-14-2006 at 08:34 AM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Enthusiast

It might not be rocket science, but

it was something that eluded me for many years. My first step and changing my social life was pheromones. Six years

after that, I stumbled on what I described above - it took a long time to figure it out.

It might not be

rocket science, but one thing is clear, not many guys do it. The technique is very simple and takes 100x less effort

and worry than what I was doing before. I think there are more rocket scientists in this world that natural guys who

know what to do. I certainly didn't.

Almost every single one of my

friends gets this so wrong its funny. In fact they just don't bother most of the time; well either that or go balls

out acting all macho as if they really don't give a sh!t about her and just look like a prat (sometimes the latter

works, but your success will be based entirely on being in the right place at the right time and not on any talent

you have). The bottom line is that most guys abandon the concept of talking to new attractive girls because of

negative feedback from them and friends etc.

Most guys who are thinking about starting a conversation with a

woman are stressing over what to say. Even if they think of something fantastic, they have already lost because they

have missed the point. Ever hear that women find confident, high status men attractive? Yes? Good. Now ponder over

this question for a few seconds: If you are so high status and cool (which should have women dripping off you), why

are you talking to this girl practically begging for her to like you?

You may think that the begging part is a

little extreme, but I promise you that if you went over to talk to an attractive lady you wanted her to like you.

This is not what confident or high status people do, so you are breaking a rule that you have been told over and

over without realising it. Talking confident isn't being confident.

Let me ask another question: Why would an

attractive lady talk to you if you can't talk to anyone else?

Chances are that you are making her VERY

uncomfortable when you approach her. Her internal dialogue, "this guy seems like he is acting cool, but why is he

talking to me? Why do I deserve this attention? Oh, he is just another weak guy talking to me for my looks and is

not comfortable with women. This guy is not genuine. He seems to want my approval..." You get the idea.

The only

direct advise that this post will give anyone is this (there is more if you look closely):

TALK TO

EVERYONE.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

1) Don't do that.

2) Do

that first. You can't bore someone into having a converation with you and have them like you afterwards.

3) If

you run out of things to say (or more importantly if it isn't going anywhere), then DO leave.

4) This point

kind of contradicts your previous one, but it does lead me to something important. ALL of the good advise for things

to do comes from people with the right attitude who generally do them automatically. Doing those things with the

wrong attitude is missing the point.

5) Yep.
    CptKipling

Whatever.

I wasn't

attacking anyone, I commented on the accuracy of your post.

It was your choice to take it personally.
    CptKipling

Phero Enthusiast

1) Do do that. Humor attracts the

kind of girls that I like - fun and spontaneous.

2) If they're laughing out loud and talking nonstop -

they're not bored.

3) and 4) Leave after 5 minutes. Stay if she begs you. I don't care if the conversation

is boring because we don't gel, or really fun because we hit it off. Break it off and go do something else

ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S HAVING A REALLY GOOD TIME. You'll think its stupid, but ask yourself how many guys do this? It

leaves a good impression on her - the last thing she remembers is that WOW THIS GUY IS A FRICKIN' HOOT. If you

think that she'll feel depressed because you left, then remember guys and girls don't think the same

way.

5) Practice does help.

I can already see that guys on this topic want different things. I

immediately come out of the gate acting like a clown. Those that don't do this are looking for a different type of

women (girl?) than I am.

There is no contradiction here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist
    1) Do do that.

Humor attracts the kind of girls that I like - fun and spontaneous.

2) If they're laughing out loud and

talking nonstop - they're not bored.

3) and 4) Leave after 5 minutes. Stay if she begs you. I don't care

if the conversation is boring because we don't gel, or really fun because we hit it off. Break it off and go do

something else ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S HAVING A REALLY GOOD TIME. You'll think its stupid, but ask yourself how many

guys do this? It leaves a good impression on her - the last thing she remembers is that WOW THIS GUY IS A FRICKIN'

HOOT. If you think that she'll feel depressed because you left, then remember guys and girls don't think the same

way.
    Great advice. (That also goes for Kip and others, btw.)

I was always afraid that a

premature bail could end in misunderstandings and blown opportunities rather than amplified intrigue.

But

that fear was just attachment talking. As soon as you're honestly detached from whatever outcome, you really can't

lose.

Bowing out after 5 minutes - especially when things are going great - demonstrates an "abundance

mindset" to her and to yourself. But it's also really hard to pull off if you're stuck in "poverty" mode.

(Demonstrating one code convincingly is pretty difficult when you're living by the opposite.) In that case,

you might as well not bother. Even if you are able to reel somebody in, the scarcity vibe will muck things up later

on.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

The women who are willing to

laugh and have fun are the best ones, IMO. If they aren't willing to have fun or don't have a sense of humor I'm

gone. They aren't worth the bother.

Remember that all the above are rules of thumb, not cast in stone and it

doesn't always work that way. I can think of at least once it didn't for me but remember that I am definately not

a player. I made some joke to this attractive lady at an evening mixer during a conference we were attending and

she came back with a sharp retort that I responded too. Pretty soon we are both laughing while everybody else was

busy trying to network and impress each other. We ended up leaving and wandered around town most the night getting

into trouble. Other than collecting some clothes she only went back to her hotel room when it was time to go home. I

doubt either of us spoke to more than one or two other people that evening. It just depends on the situation.

Play it by ear, watch what's happening and see how she is responding to you. Assume nothing!
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    Great advice. (That

also goes for Kip and others, btw.)

I was always afraid that a premature bail could end in misunderstandings

and blown opportunities rather than amplified intrigue.

But that fear was just attachment talking. As soon

as you're honestly detached from whatever outcome, you really can't lose.

Bowing out after 5 minutes -

especially when things are going great - demonstrates an "abundance mindset" to her and to yourself. But it's also

really hard to pull off if you're stuck in "poverty" mode. (Demonstrating one code convincingly is pretty difficult

when you're living by the opposite.) In that case, you might as well not bother. Even if you are able to

reel somebody in, the scarcity vibe will muck things up later on.
    Sounds great when social circles

crossover, but what good does that do you if bailing means you probably won't see her again?
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Sounds great when social

circles crossover, but what good does that do you if bailing means you probably won't see her again?

Great point. A rapport needs to be established and then contact info has to be obtained before

bailing. If you can't get the info, then it was just conversation and you might as well move on.

Speaking of "Game" there was a blurb

on our nightly TV news this week about some "pickup game" type book which the title of escapes me. But I got a laugh

out of how it is billed as "the bible" of pickup books and even comes bound looking like a (Christian) Bible...

Marketing...

If anyone knows the name of it I'd love to research it.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

I like to tell women right off the

bat (hey ~ your pretty) then follow with a nice smile,. If you try it only give her 1 compliment and be nice about

it - remember to *smile*

Phero Enthusiast

I NEVER comment on her looks upon

first meeting her.

well we all have our ways - works

well for me.

Journeyman

Here's some basics.

Ask

her name or introduce yourself. Please, smile. Don't be nervous, they can detect that. It's a sign of weakness. I

always go with "Hello <pause a little>. <Talk in a smooth cool voice> "what's you name?". Most of the time they are

with a friend that is also a girl. I always go with a wingman when approaching someone unless when I'm

drunk.

Now to compliment or not to compliment, that is the question. When she is interrested, you compliment. If

you don't see a sign of interest then don't compliment. When you compliment, don't say "You are beautiful or you

are stunning". Just say, "You have nice hair" or "that's a nice dress", "You have a cute phone".

Now let's go

with the conversation. Never ever talk about the weather. You should not talk about FACTS. Talk about EMOTIONS. So

don't ask about what her job is, or her parents or how many sisters she has or where she lives, etc. When you say a

word, it has to have an emotion. Example: I love this song. I like this drink. I'm happy I went to this party, I

have a chance to relax. It leads to more words and better conversations. Facts are boring. Never ever talk about it.

She doesn't want to tell you her life story, she wants to have fun just like you.

Practice kino also. I think

that's what it is called. It's a trick where you copy her action. She drinks from a cup, you drink also. She moves

her hand, you move your hand also. She put's her hand on her knee, you do the same thing. Do not listen to the back

of your mind that she is going to notice it. She will never ever notice it. You do all these things so that she

becomes more comfortable talking to you. If she isn't comfortable, she will hardly say a word. So you have to make

her feel comfortable.

Well if you practice all of these, your game should improve.

Quote Originally Posted by gamecity
    Here's some

basics.

Ask her name or introduce yourself. Please, smile. Don't be nervous, they can detect that. It's a sign

of weakness. I always go with "Hello <pause a little>. <Talk in a smooth cool voice> "what's you name?". Most of

the time they are with a friend that is also a girl. I always go with a wingman when approaching someone unless when

I'm drunk.

Now to compliment or not to compliment, that is the question. When she is interrested, you

compliment. If you don't see a sign of interest then don't compliment. When you compliment, don't say "You are

beautiful or you are stunning". Just say, "You have nice hair" or "that's a nice dress", "You have a cute

phone".

Now let's go with the conversation. Never ever talk about the weather. You should not talk about FACTS.

Talk about EMOTIONS. So don't ask about what her job is, or her parents or how many sisters she has or where she

lives, etc. When you say a word, it has to have an emotion. Example: I love this song. I like this drink. I'm happy

I went to this party, I have a chance to relax. It leads to more words and better conversations. Facts are boring.

Never ever talk about it. She doesn't want to tell you her life story, she wants to have fun just like

you.

Practice kino also. I think that's what it is called. It's a trick where you copy her action. She drinks

from a cup, you drink also. She moves her hand, you move your hand also. She put's her hand on her knee, you do the

same thing. Do not listen to the back of your mind that she is going to notice it. She will never ever notice it.

You do all these things so that she becomes more comfortable talking to you. If she isn't comfortable, she will

hardly say a word. So you have to make her feel comfortable.

Well if you practice all of these, your game should

improve.

kino is touching her in a sensual way, what your talking about is developing rapport

Journeyman

hold a sec, let me look it up.

Yup you are right, kino is a friendly to a sexual touch. Way to advance for beginners.

lol, anthony robbins 101?

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    lol, anthony

robbins 101?
    Lol who is anthony robbins.

who indeed - ha ha

haha i think hes talking about

the whole speed seduction crap and players guide 101. i read through the thing but it seems really bogus to me. dont

believe in it much

Speed seduction - I think thats

Ross Jefferies - I have his stuff here somewhere,... If not him then it's David DeAngelo, I have all the stuff from

these guys ~ it really boils down to one damn thing,... DROP THE SHY & GO SAY HI.

Quote me on that, Pongo

out

basically. but i know that i

have had major results with david deangelo. but the ross jefferies thing sounds more like im tricking a girl into

having feelings for me with weird suggestions that i have to memorize and crap. Davids material more molds into your

personality and is a way for me to have more fun with my life by joking around more and teasing

There buddies actually and do

interviews together i have been reading this type of stuff for years now its interesting the nlp and all but for

real the main idea is approach & be approachable. Flirting is a rush!

LOL ~ I used nlp today a chick was

hittin hard core on me and told me she was moving to my town - she said she heard my county was "dry" (cant buy

booze) I said ~ha ha ha, its wet, REALLY wet - you can get some~ I had to pry myself away from her - kinda hot

redhead that is scared to move to a new town so she wants someone to show her around - hell you know whos gunna be

showing her the place This hit had A LOT to do with mones.

Wow this thread took a

turn...

1) keep it light in the beginning, talk about topical crap like the whether or class or

something
    Really, that will not work. Talking about the weather or other such related stuff just looks

as if you want an excuse to talk to her but don't have the balls to say anything interesting or direct. Sure make a

joke about whats going on, but don't force it. If you really want to force it say something like, "...not really, I

didn't think the weather was that interesting. I though you looked like someone cool to talk to. So..."

How

many guys do you think talk about dumb stuff and hope she won't notice that you are chatting her up, or how many do

you think are overly gushy and begging for her approval ("hey, you're just so beautiful...").

The way to

conduct yourself will depend on what you want, but generally being a complete wuss, being boring, or appearing to be

weird and making her uncomfortable are things you should never do.

Does that mean you can't compliment her? No,

but what matters is why you are complimenting her. Do you actually really care and are you interested (imagine a

fashion expert complimenting clothes), or are you just doing it to appear nice and keep her talking to you?

Sounds great when social circles crossover, but what good does that do you if bailing means you probably

won't see her again?
    The key is to do what Holmes said...

I was always afraid that a

premature bail could end in misunderstandings and blown opportunities rather than amplified intrigue.

But that

fear was just attachment talking. As soon as you're honestly detached from whatever outcome, you really can't

lose.

Bowing out after 5 minutes - especially when things are going great - demonstrates an "abundance mindset"

to her and to yourself. But it's also really hard to pull off if you're stuck in "poverty" mode. (Demonstrating

one code convincingly is pretty difficult when you're living by the opposite.) In that case, you might as

well not bother. Even if you are able to reel somebody in, the scarcity vibe will muck things up later on.

...but also weave a second meeting into the conversation (such as being interested in a club, going to buy

music, etc.), and then you can say, "hey give me your number so we can <whatever you were talking about> sometime."

This makes it natural for her to give you her number, she might just give it to you straight out.

Kino

(touching) is about trust and her being comfortable around you. You can't escalate the interaction without

touching, but touching in a way that makes her uncomfortable for extended periods will ruin anything you had

previously.

Whatever you say when you approach:
    1) BE confident and comfortable with what you are

saying
    2) Make her feel good about spending this time with you (be unusual and interesting, be funny, make sure she

is comfortable whether you are being warm, very casual, or very direct.)

Speaking of "Game" there was

a blurb on our nightly TV news this week about some "pickup game" type book which the title of escapes me. But I got

a laugh out of how it is billed as "the bible" of pickup books and even comes bound looking like a (Christian)

Bible... Marketing...

If anyone knows the name of it I'd love to research it.
    It's "The Game" by

Neil Strauss.
    CptKipling

Quote Originally Posted by gamecity
    Lol who is anthony

robbins.

This younger generation!

Seriously, he's a "motivational

speaker" who's made millions doing it.

Now back to the thread, already in progress!

Above all--
    Well, let me

tell you a story--

Last night, I was talking to my GF, planning the week end. She was telling me that she and her

mom had been aout and about "today" (yesterday) and had run into a gut who got all friendly with them. Later he

needed a ride home, because his car was in the shop, so they gave him a ride home. He said he was interested in

meeting up with mom again. Later my GF asked her mom if she was interested in meeting up again with him, and she

said no, because he came across as too needy.

Mom is 90!

Goes to show, come across as needy, and even at 90,

you're toast!!

So, as I was saying, above all, DON'T BE NEEDY!!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    The women

who are willing to laugh and have fun are the best ones
    , IMO. If they aren't

willing
    to have fun or don't have a sense of humor I'm gone. They aren't worth the

bother
    If you don't find your perfect mone/mix, if you never learn or remember anything,

and if you never learn anything about women ... ALWAYS remember the above statement. Those who are desperategive and

those who give up their nuts to beauty/looks, will never understand the statement, but for all others ... tis sooooo

important to remember, and put at RULE number 1 for what you want out of a woman/relationship. Wonder why women

ALWAYS say they want a man to make them laugh? Even though there are women who request it, but have no sense of

humor to make men laugh/attempt to make men laugh, which falls under MOBLEY's "Never ask me for what you can't

give me" list. Those are also left alone ... with time. To those you say, "just because you're in pain, doesn't

mean you have to be one."

Anywho, I said all that to say ... never forget Bel's statement!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt
    Speaking of "Game"

there was a blurb on our nightly TV news this week about some "pickup game" type book which the title of escapes me.

But I got a laugh out of how it is billed as "the bible" of pickup books and even comes bound looking like a

(Christian) Bible... Marketing...

If anyone knows the name of it I'd love to research

it.
    The book you are refering to is called "The Game" written by Neil Strauss (aka "Style" in the

cummunity).

He is one of the best out there and he is bald, 5'6" and far from attractive. His game is a mix

of many PUA's, but mostly Mystery and David D. He's been with some of the hottest women in LA. His current

girlfriend is Courtney Love's guitar player.

It's actually not a how to book (although there is a lot of

useful info), but more about the characters in the community. It's a very good read.

Stranger

hmm same exact problem as

Luxveritas. I too need to come out of my shell. I'm so unconfident(even tho i'm better than average looking) it

shows when i speak. I fumble a lot, sometimes i speak so softly that i have to repeat myself to be heard. It's jus

pathetic, hate myself for that. I'm way too laid back and submissive. Maybe its because i'm not a happy person.

I'm so frustrated with this person i have become. I've only dated 4 girls so far(i'm a 20 yr old) and i havent

had the opportunity to take any of them vbmenu_register("postmenu_177754", true); to bed. Yeah i'm that pathetic.

I've read so much on this forum and others, trying to improve my verbal skills, hopefully pheromones will help a

bit. Another thing i shud mention is that i jus moved to the US 2 yrs ago, and havent made any friends, atleast not

the type of ppl i'm looking for. So i barely get to go clubbing at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information