Close

Banned User

Default TE + Cologne Dosing Question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

haven't done a lot of testing of TE yet, but have decided it's time to get to know this bad boy better.

So,

I filled up my L-S atomizer with a solution of TE (5 parts) and cologne (Eternity, 4 parts).

Now according to

the references, TE is 0.14 mg/ml of active ingredient, and half of that is secret sauce, leaving 0.07 mg/ml of

NONE.

At 5/4 with cologne, this works out to about 55% of normal strength, or 0.0778 mg/ml.

If the

ideal dose of TE is about 0.24 mg/ml, then how many sprays should I use to get close to this value? Three? Or

should I use six to get closer to .24 mg/ml of NONE? And, would these three sprays from a L-S atomizer actually

give me a total of 0.23 mg/ml? I'm not sure how much is dispensed from a single spray.

For now, I'm

presuming three sprays is a good dose... but to be on the safe side, I'm going to use 2 to start with. It seems to

me that a spray from the L=S atomizer is actually bigger than the spray I get from the TE atomizer.

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17
    I haven't done a

lot of testing of TE yet, but have decided it's time to get to know this bad boy better.

So, I filled up my L-S

atomizer with a solution of TE (5 parts) and cologne (Eternity, 4 parts).

Now according to the references, TE

is 0.14 mg/ml of active ingredient
    , and half of that is secret sauce, leaving 0.07 mg/ml of NONE.

At 5/4

with cologne, this works out to about 55% of normal strength, or 0.0778 mg/ml.

If the ideal dose of TE is about

0.24 mg/ml, then how many sprays should I use to get close to this value? Three? Or should I use six to get closer

to .24 mg/ml of NONE? And, would these three sprays from a L-S atomizer actually give me a total of 0.23 mg/ml? I'm

not sure how much is dispensed from a single spray.

For now, I'm presuming three sprays is a good dose... but

to be on the safe side, I'm going to use 2 to start with. It seems to me that a spray from the L=S atomizer is

actually bigger than the spray I get from the TE atomizer.
    catlord17,

First a couple of corrections:

I'm not sure where you saw that TE is .14mg/mL of pheros, (that IS the concentration of Andro 4.2 btw,) but most

places in the reference sources list TE as having a .12mg/mL (0.012%) concentration. but unfortunately even THAT is

incorrect.

Some years back when I was compiling the data for what became the

Product Table, Edge bottles were erroneously

labeled as containing 20 mL, thus the ".12mg/mL (.012%)" concentration figures (2.4 mg/ 20mL). Regrettably a number

of subsequent in-house reference sources have also relied on this labeling error.

The Edge actually was then,

and is now, a 24mL bottle in which there are 2.4 mg of total pheros. So the correct concentration for TE that should

be listed in the various reference sources is .1mg/mL or .01% total pheromone concentration.

Oscar

Phero Pharaoh

Since we each have different

body chemistry, you need to experiment to find your thresholds. You have an upper threshold, where if you go over

that it's too much and you become scary or otherwise induce too much anxiety in the people around you, and you have

a lower threshold where if you go under that you don't perceive the effects (although there are probably still

effects, just not as pronounced).

So, you have to understand that you identify the thresholds by what you

perceive. That is your range of controllable effectiveness, which can of course be modified by heat, cold,

moisture, wind, distance, and other factors.

There really is no ideal dosage. People can share their

experiences and doses with you and you can see if you can get about the same (or better) results. You may not do as

well.

Experimentation is key.

King of the coupons!

Question

Signor Friendly, are you still

entertaining 6 sprays of TE with 3-4 dabs of APC?

Always interested in your findings.

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Banned User

I have concluded that 2 sprays

from the L-S sprayer of 4:5 cologne:TE works pretty well. I got my first TE hits with that dose last night. One of

my friends said she was having "all sorts of interesting things" happen, but her 5 year old son was near and she

could not elaborate further. Kind of funny, because she and I have been friends for so long that if we were to take

off our clothes and get drunk,we still wouldn't be the slightest intersted in pursuing anything sexual with one

another.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Signor

Friendly, are you still entertaining 6 sprays of TE with 3-4 dabs of APC?

Always interested in your findings.

Thanks!
    No, I've scaled way back on the pheromones over the past year. Mostly

because I'm only interested in one person right now. I don't need to have girls crawling out of the woodwork,

trying to meet me, although I still have days where it seems like they can't find anything better to do.

These

days I go with 1 spray each of The Edge and Natural Attraction, cover with a cologne, and touch up with APC later in

the day.

When I spend time with my special girl, I may or may not increase the doses. I only wear Amouage Dia

when I plan to be with her. Otherwise I'll wear Jaipur or Creed. The Jaipur and Creed are almost gone and I'm not

sure I want to replenish my supply. I am thinking of switching to APC as the cover (I would like to know what the

fragrance oil in the APC is).

Once in a while, when I want to relive the glory days, I add some Chikara to the

mix.

Unless my girl decides she and I are not going to happen, I am probably graduating into the

solid-and-steady-relationship class of pheromone users.

Of course, I still wear them at work. I'm now in a new

office environment, but most of the women are older and married so it doesn't really matter to me. I get along with

every one and do my best to stay light-hearted. But I am getting tired of people looking at my girlfriend's picture

(on my desk) and asking, "Is that your daughter?"

I am 46 (most people still guess 35) and she is about to turn

She is a very traditional Vietnamese girl. Extremely traditional. I've known her about 2 years and it's

only the last few months that she has started opening up to me in a romantic fashion (though now she says I am going

too fast -- so that is another reason I have backed off on the pheromones, as they make her really, really excited

and anxious when I OD).

This is only the second "chaperoned" relationship I've ever been involved in. It's a

challenge to keep the sexual tension going when I know nothing is going to happen any time soon.

Probably more

than you wanted to know, but I wanted you to understand why I have backed off on the pheromones. It's not a case of

"less is more" but a case of "less is necessary to stay in the game".

Banned User

Wow. That's a

sloooooooowwwwww relationship...

OK, I added 1 drop of EW to the mix I mentioned above, and now it doesn't smell

so good anymore after the "blooming". I have to apply it 30 minutes ahead of timenow so I don't smell like I just

got laid by a cheese monster. But so far, that drop of EW seems to be having a really nice effect on the ladies. I

have seen a lot more comfort, openness, and even a sexual hit from my gf.

The combination of TE and EW seems to

result in a sort of simple acceptance of my dominant status, even if I'm not trying to come across as alpha or

dominating. Very interesting... I just wish I didn't have to apply 30 minutes in advance, or cover with another

blast of cologne otherwise.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17
    Wow. That's a

sloooooooowwwwww relationship...
    Slow seems like quicker than molasses with this girl, and compared to

my past relationships this is definitely the slowest. And for all I know, this one may not go anywhere.

The combination of TE and EW seems to result in a sort of simple acceptance of my dominant status, even if

I'm not trying to come across as alpha or dominating. Very interesting... I just wish I didn't have to apply 30

minutes in advance, or cover with another blast of cologne otherwise.
    Where are you spraying? Maybe you

are concentrating too much in one region. It's not like the pheromones have to go on any one part of your body.

Thread Information