Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: PI vs. NPA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My ex wife is half Hatian

making my kids 1/4. I'm a mongrel mix myself so don't care much about racial identity. Her family's answer is

that they are humans first and Americans second. "What the hell is all this stuff about skin color? How does it

matter? What are all these labels?"

My older sister's husband, my neice and nephew and their kids are Japanese

and my daughter married an hispanic. All things considered, other than being lucky enough to have more melanin than

me, there isn't much difference.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

iiiiiiiiiii
    Last edited by Macvictorocsf; 03-20-2007 at 02:11 AM.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Macvictorocsf
    seems as if

most people who's got NPA has somehow tried PI before as well. or the other way around, same thing. people swear by

PI while others, NPA. i have read that the secret ingredient has a big part to do with the affect of NPA. since it

has more than double the amount of -none, a highly sexual 'mone, i think PI should be more sexual. then again, i

dont own PI- so dont quote me on it. just highly interested.
    My PI should be here in a couple days

(hopefully tomorrow). I'm very much interested in how well this stuff will work my second time around.

Phero Dude

My first day of testing with PI

has been mostly positive. I usually wear SOE+A314+NPA on a typical day, so today I decided to start my long day at

school off by applying 12 inches of SOE + 2 drops A314 + 1 drop PI in the parking garage before heading onto

campus.

I've found that a good method of testing if a pheromone mix is working well or not is to do a 'gaze

test'. I simply walk around, and gaze at women that I'm at least partially attracted to. Usually if a mix is

working well, women will notice, and hold their gaze. If the mix isn't working, women either don't notice, or

look away immediately. Of course it isn't as cut and dry as it sounds, but its been a pretty reliable method for

up until now.

Anyway asI made my way around campus to my destination, I went about randomly doing my gaze test

and was able to get a couple out of women to return their gazes (DIHL if you will). It wasn't anything too far out

of the ordinary, but at least I caught their attention, and they weren't repulsed or intimidated enough to look

away.

I attended a seminar for student organizations about 20 minutes or so after applying, found a girl (asian)

I had met through one of the other organizations and caught a seat next to her. There was a bit of playful flirting

going on between the two of us, throughout (it was dull and hard to pay attention to) and by the end of the it she

had her head on my shoulder. After the seminar, I locked myself away in an isolated corner of the student lounge

for three hours to prepare materials for a meeting with my officers, so I didn't get much test time other than

that.

Overall I can at least say that I can go about a regular day with a drop of PI on without noticing any

negative effects - in fact I'd say that the effects I did see were largely positive. It's hard for me to say at

this point whether I prefer PI or NPA, but if I can consistently see a similar trend with a single drop of PI, then

I might be buying PI more regularly. Keep in mind that I regularly wear 2-3 drops of NPA and see no negative

effects.

Banned User

iiiiiiiiiii

Phero Dude

how are you

getting drops with NPA? you take the dropper top out , flip it, and hold it against the opening and

invert?
    Tilt it slightly until a good size drop forms at the arrow. I usually touch the drop to my arm

instead of letting it fall, since the bottle likes to drop 2-3 drops at a time sometimes.

Banned User

Now sigma... how are you going

to know what PI does if you don't test it all by itself?

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17
    Now sigma... how

are you going to know what PI does if you don't test it all by itself?
    I'm pretty familiar at how NPA

works in various mixes, especially with A314 and SOE, and the time spent working with NPA as a standalone was more a

matter of seeing how much it took to OD.

Based on that, the best way for me to understand the difference between

NPA and PI, is to note how the various mixes I wore on a regular basis change once I replace the NPA with PI.

I

used PI awhile back as a standalone - it was my second phero product. It didn't work quite as well as I was hoping

it would, until I started mixing it with other products after finding this forum.

King of the coupons!

Question Your data? Pleezee

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    I'm pretty familiar at how NPA works in various mixes, especially

with A314 and SOE
    , and the time spent working with NPA as a standalone was more a matter

of seeing how much it took to OD.
    Sig, when you get a moment and you're in

the mood ... do tell.

Thankya!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Sig, when you get

a moment and you're in the mood ... do tell.

Thankya!
    When I first got NPA I tested

it quite a bit to find what my ideal range was. I started with a drop until I hit around 4 drops, at which I

started to see OD effects. I didn't see any devastating OD effects, but people started to seem avoidant, and I

myself didn't feel like socializing much. From there I've established that 3 drops of NPA is my absolute max,

though there have been rare instances when I felt slight OD effects with 3 drops. On a typical day I'll wear two

drops, if I'm out at a club or just feel like being risky I'll wear three, if I'm in any kind of professional

setting I'll wear one.

Neither NPA or PI worked real well as a standalone though, I've always needed other

mones to open up people to the effects of the none. A314 and SOE seem to work best at getting people to open up in

everyday casual situations, so I wear the those two with NPA most frequently. I like A314 with none quite a lot -

it creates real sophisticated type of vibe, while SOE gives a nice social buzz.

Depending on the settings I

expect to be into I'll adjust my mixes to suit different situations. In professional settings I'll lower the NPA

levels and increase the SOE and A314 levels. If I'm out at a club I'll typically increase the amounts of all 3.

I also wear SOE+NPA+A1 frequently at clubs. For dates or any days when I expect to have some one on one time with a

lady I'll swap out SOE for WAGG, or swap A314 for A1.

Phero Dude

For anyone still following the NPA

versus PI debate, I've been testing around with the PI for a while and am starting to appreciate the secret

ingredients in NPA all the more. PI yields some positive results and gives a very good respectful, sometimes

intimidating vibe, but NPA seems like a spicier product. Its hard to explain, but I definately see spicier type

hits when I wear NPA than when I wear PI.

I wore an old batch of A314+SOE+NPA one day last week, and a girl from

school who had not shown any affect to my PI mixes, responded much more postively on that particular day. I don't

mean to attribute too much the mones, and there are a number of other variables that could have come into play, but

it was an observation that stuck clearly in my mind.

I ordered a 10mg bottle of NPA tonight, and will do more

comparitive testing between the two once I get some time to break away from the books. I'm not gonna lie, I missed

NPA lol, but I still see potential with PI...I think its a matter of dosing. Until NPA arrives, I think I'm going

to be a bit more daring with the stuff to see how it happens. I've been kinda iffy about applying a second drop of

PI...we'll see how it works this week.

I'm reading the product table to compare the mone content of PI and NPA

(10mg), and I'm not too clear on it. Secret ingredient included, NPA contains only 2% less mones than PI right?

Any idea of what the ratio of none:secret ingredient in NPA is?

[sorry, I just found this thread

and enjoyed the Negroids-Caucasoids-mongoloids section] If you called an Eurasian a cauca-mongoloid they'd probably

hit you! Plus, it sounds kinda nasty, like a private part, poop or something.

Although I'm Korean, my family

has been busy mixing it up with Negroids and Caucasoids (that's often how they get in from the "old" country). We

have both White and Black hydrids running around. And, ya know, the mixed look is often more attractive than pure

blood. International is in. I've known a few half Asian and Black women and they sent me into orbit. I nearly wet

myself. But they're really rare birds. White and Asian is pretty common in Hawaii.

But yeah, someday I'll

have to give PI a try. I'll wait until it goes on special. It's just that both TE and NPA work so well I hate to

fix something that ain't broke. But who knows PI may be the cat's meow of sexual attractants.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

King of the coupons!

Red face

For anyone still

following the NPA versus PI debate, I've been testing around with the PI for a while and am starting to appreciate

the secret ingredients in NPA all the more. PI yields some positive results and gives a very good respectful,

sometimes intimidating vibe, but NPA seems like a spicier product. Its hard to explain, but I definately see spicier

type hits when I wear NPA than when I wear PI.

I wore an old batch of A314+SOE+NPA one day last week, and a girl

from school who had not shown any affect to my PI mixes, responded much more postively on that particular day. I

don't mean to attribute too much the mones, and there are a number of other variables that could have come into

play, but it was an observation that stuck clearly in my mind.

I ordered a 10mg bottle of NPA tonight, and will

do more comparitive testing between the two once I get some time to break away from the books. I'm not gonna lie, I

missed NPA lol, but I still see potential with PI...I think its a matter of dosing. Until NPA arrives, I think I'm

going to be a bit more daring with the stuff to see how it happens. I've been kinda iffy about applying a second

drop of PI...we'll see how it works this week.

I'm reading the product table to compare the mone content of PI

and NPA (10mg), and I'm not too clear on it. Secret ingredient included, NPA contains only 2% less mones than PI

right? Any idea of what the ratio of none:secret ingredient in NPA is?
    NOTES/THOUGHTS OF A

CRACKHEAD MONE USER: STOP comparing NPA to PI! It's sooooooo unfair. Me THINKS they're two very different animals.

Embrace them both into your mixes and see what happens. I've use both a lot at times with the famous 6 dabs of NPA

covered by SOE gel with 2 drops of PI to the neck's pulse points covered by two dabs each side of NPA (PI serves as

a none base and it also serves as a layer to let NPA last longer "I THINK"); a dab of NPA to the top of both hands;

all covered by SOE gel + my cover scent.

Sig, you said old batch, so I'm assuming you had it mixed,

yes? If so, next time put whatever PI you normally wear on your neck's pulse points and apply your mix over it and

see what it does.

THE END
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

Red face

For anyone still

following the NPA versus PI debate, I've been testing around with the PI for a while and am starting to appreciate

the secret ingredients in NPA all the more. PI yields some positive results and gives a very good respectful,

sometimes intimidating vibe, but NPA seems like a spicier product. Its hard to explain, but I definately see spicier

type hits when I wear NPA than when I wear PI.

I wore an old batch of A314+SOE+NPA one day last week, and a girl

from school who had not shown any affect to my PI mixes, responded much more postively on that particular day. I

don't mean to attribute too much the mones, and there are a number of other variables that could have come into

play, but it was an observation that stuck clearly in my mind.

I ordered a 10mg bottle of NPA tonight, and will

do more comparitive testing between the two once I get some time to break away from the books. I'm not gonna lie, I

missed NPA lol, but I still see potential with PI...I think its a matter of dosing. Until NPA arrives, I think I'm

going to be a bit more daring with the stuff to see how it happens. I've been kinda iffy about applying a second

drop of PI...we'll see how it works this week.

I'm reading the product table to compare the mone content of PI

and NPA (10mg), and I'm not too clear on it. Secret ingredient included, NPA contains only 2% less mones than PI

right? Any idea of what the ratio of none:secret ingredient in NPA is?
    NOTES/THOUGHTS OF A

CRACKHEAD MONE USER: STOP comparing NPA to PI! It's sooooooo unfair. Me THINKS

they're two very different animals. Embrace them both into your mixes and see what happens. I've use both a lot at

times with the famous 6 dabs of NPA covered by SOE gel with 2 drops of PI to the neck's pulse points covered by two

dabs each side of NPA (PI serves as a none base and it also serves as a layer to let NPA last longer "I

THINK")
    ; a dab of NPA to the top of both hands; all covered by SOE gel + my cover scent.

Sig,

you said old batch, so I'm assuming you had it mixed, yes? If so, next time put whatever PI you normally wear on

your neck's pulse points and apply your mix over it and see what it does. Tis all about experimenting, thoughts,

and ideas, yes?

THE END

Phero Dude

next time put

whatever PI you normally wear on your neck's pulse points and apply your mix over it and see what it does. Tis all

about experimenting, thoughts, and ideas, yes?

THE END
    I've been doing

that for the past three weeks, and haven't had as good of results as I have with NPA. Noting how a mix changes

when I swap out NPA for PI gives me a better idea of how the two differ, and hopefully brings me closer to finding

the optimal dosages to apply.

Thats why I'm trying to find a better understanding of the differences between the

contents of NPA and PI. If I can account for the differences between the two, then using my experience with NPA, I

can better use PI.

I like PI. It was the first none product I ever used, and I while I was clueless to mones at

the time and wasn't applying properly, I can note several instances when this stuff worked wonders. I'm just

trying to find where that PI sweet spot is, but its proving more difficult than I initially thought it would.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

I've been doing

that for the past three weeks, and haven't had as good of results as I have with NPA. Noting how a mix

changes when I swap out NPA for PI
    gives me a better idea of how the two differ, and hopefully brings me

closer to finding the optimal dosages to apply.

Thats why I'm trying to find a better understanding of the

differences between the contents of NPA and PI. If I can account for the differences between the two, then using my

experience with NPA, I can better use PI.

I like PI. It was the first none product I ever used, and I while I

was clueless to mones at the time and wasn't applying properly, I can note several instances when this stuff worked

wonders. I'm just trying to find where that PI sweet spot is, but its proving more difficult than I initially

thought it would.
    If I understand you correctly ... don't swap'em out, use them together.

You said you had a mix with NPA in it (A314+SOE+NPA)... I was saying apply PI to your necks pulse points and

cover the application with your mix that has NPA in it. OR, cover the PI spots with NPA, and then cover it with SOE

+ cover scent.
    Last edited by MOBLEYC57; 02-05-2006 at 07:13 PM.

Phero Dude

If I understand

you correctly ... don't swap'em out, use them together. You said you had a mix with NPA in it ...

I was saying apply PI to your necks pulse points and cover the application with your mix that has NPA in

it.
    I'll be sure to try that out. Admittedly, although I can wear quite a bit of none, the fear of

OD'ing on PI kind of inhibited my experimentation...which is why I never thought of applying PI with that premixed

batch. I am going to turn it up a notch to see what happens though, and when NPA arrives, I'll be sure to try out

PI+NPA combos as well.

thanks for the heads up

Banned User

iiiiiiiiiii

Thumbs up

I've been testing

around with the PI for a while and am starting to appreciate the secret ingredients in NPA all the more. PI yields

some positive results and gives a very good respectful, sometimes intimidating vibe, but NPA seems like a spicier

product.
    I would like to add that my own experiences and conclusions with these two products is

exactly the same, word by word!!

I would have thought wearing

both NPA+PI would be like OD'ing on -none itself, seeing as they both are pretty packed with Androstenone. I am a

half English Half Nigerian guy, and after reading a fair bit about these mones, i have kind of come to the

conclusion Afro-Carribean guys have a higher natural -none amount in them like Asian tend to have a much lower

amount, Asians claim they don't smell where as i noticed Black people tend to give off a strong scent, specially

when its warm.
    Thats why io think alot of Black women, seemed turned on by products packed with a generous amont

of -none. I reckon i'm gonna order the SOE+NPA combo which is currently going in the shop. I reckon, PI would be a

little strong for me, cos i have recently turned 19 so it might give off a negative effect.

sigma,

thanks for the update. i look forward to your future reports. almost finished with my NPA, and now seriously

thinking of getting the PI.

as for your question about the ratios and such:

PI does have 2% more than NPA -

NPA at .48 and PI at .50

on that note, PI is all -none, while NPA has a ratio of 1:1

none:secret-ingredient.
    Assuming this is correct, wouldn't that mean the Ideal dose of PI would be equal

to about half the does of NPA as far as none is concerned?

To take that one stop further if you wanted to use

both together and normally use 4 dabs of NPA then you would use 2 dabs NPA and 1 dab PI? Does that make sense to

anyone?

Hey Sigma, it's an old

thread, but did you get around to testing the NPA+PI mix and which are you using now, PI or NPA? Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information