Close

Banned User

Default What the heck is going on with AE?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

know, I know. Usually, pheromones last 4-8 hours, depends on body chemistry, activity, amount, bacterial activity,

location of application, age of 'mones, yada yada yada.

I've done all the research, but I still can't explain

my results.

2 drops to my neck affects me and my friends like crazy for three or four hours.

I apply 3 drops

to my hair, and get no results. None. I can't smell it, and I can't feel it affecting me at all, either. AE has

a definite signature feeling to it for me.

4 drops applied to various places on my face, chest and hair gets me

some results, and I feel it, but it only seems to affect me for about an hour. Some response, sexual overtones, but

nothing spectacular.

5 drops affects me for about 2.5 hours, also applied to face, neck, chest and hair. Makes

one woman chatty (?!), but that's it.

6 drops, and I smell it for about half an hour, feel it for about 45

minutes, and get no hits at all.

What's going on with these inconsistent results? When I get results from AE, I

like them. It smells good to me, makes me feel good, and makes the ladies respond well. When I'm not getting

results, it's like I applied water.

Has anyone else had this sort of inconsistent results? How long do you more

experienced users notice it changes yourmoods? And does it affect others even after it's no longer changing how

you feel?

I like AE, but I'm getting to be very confused. I keep reading that 3-4 drops is optimum dosage.

I'm reallymore interested in knowing what is goingon with how long it lasts and why it seems inconsistent with hits

and affecting me. I figure 2-4 drops must be my range of optimal dosage.

Banned User

I tried three drops today when

I went to Wal Mart with my gf. One drop to each side of my neck, and one split between my forearms, followed by two

sprays of CK Eternity in the middle of my throat. I do this so it doesn't physically cover the 'mones, but does

blend with any scent.

It's kinda chilly, so I was wearing a jacket. Kept the sleeves pulled up around my elbows

while we were in the store so I could expose my forearms and maximize my phero cloud.

Got no hits at all from

anyone besides my gf, who gave me two minor hits. The first was in the car on the way there. She commented on how

good Eternity smells on me. This struck me as odd, because she doesn't like Eternity.

I wasn't sure that was

a hit until the second hit suggested that it was. She was walking along with me in the store and leaned over to

smell the side of my neck and commented on how good I smelled. I asked her what it smelled like, and she said

"Eternity, of course!" - but she was sniffing where I had applied AE, not Eternity.

Two sprays of Eternity covers

the scent of 3 drops of AE completely. It also leaves me clueless as to how long the AE is really functional...

because Eternity evokes a different mood than AE does. Which makes me wonder, is the AE "mood" caused by the scent

alone? And if it is,why does a spray of Pherlure and a spray of TE make me feel the same way? The latter two

certainly don't smell like AE. Pherlure smells similar to Eternity without being as sweet, to me.

Journeyman

Post AE consistency

Fwiw I have a

similar experience with AE. When it works, there is nothing like it. But it's not so reliable. Build-up I think

in my case has something to do with it (but isn't the only problem).

Phero Dude

One of the things that may be

affecting you is sensory overload.If you smell something...like a rose,it smells nice.But if you sit there and snort

it for a while the pleasant fragrance begins to fade very quickly.Not because the smell is going away,but because

your nose has...to put it simply...had enough.Your olfactory sense is becoming overloaded and shuts things off.Try

working in barn or sewage treatment plant.Over time,you just dont smell it anymore.One of the reasons behind the

idea of "less is more," is that you are applying many times more pheromones to your body with these products that

the average human is ordinarily capable of producing naturaly.Using more doesnt necessarily mean "better results."

Most people have found that there is a happy medium between not enough and too much.

In your post you indicate

that using two drops of AE gets results,but more doesnt.
    2 drops to my neck affects me and my friends like

crazy for three or four hours.

I apply 3 drops to my hair, and get no results. None. I can't smell it, and I

can't feel it affecting me at all, either. AE has a definite signature feeling to it for me.

4 drops applied to

various places on my face, chest and hair gets me some results, and I feel it, but it only seems to affect me for

about an hour. Some response, sexual overtones, but nothing spectacular.

5 drops affects me for about 2.5 hours,

also applied to face, neck, chest and hair. Makes one woman chatty (?!), but that's it.

6 drops, and I smell it

for about half an hour, feel it for about 45 minutes, and get no hits at all.
    Thats telling me that your

using way too much and backing off to one or two drops is about where you should be.Besides that...using less will

make your product last longer.More isnt necessarily better.And since it is possible to overwhelm the senses,back off

to a lower level and try it for a while and see what happens.I always got good results from AE but only when I found

the right amount and stuck to it.Two drops is about right for me.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    One of the

things that may be affecting you is sensory overload.If you smell something...like a rose,it smells nice.But if you

sit there and snort it for a while the pleasant fragrance begins to fade very quickly.Not because the smell is going

away,but because your nose has...to put it simply...had enough.Your olfactory sense is becoming overloaded and shuts

things off.Try working in barn or sewage treatment plant.Over time,you just dont smell it anymore.One of the reasons

behind the idea of "less is more," is that you are applying many times more pheromones to your body with these

products that the average human is ordinarily capable of producing naturaly.Using more doesnt necessarily mean

"better results." Most people have found that there is a happy medium between not enough and too much.

In

your post you indicate that using two drops of AE gets results,but more doesnt.

Thats telling me that your

using way too much and backing off to one or two drops is about where you should be.Besides that...using less will

make your product last longer.More isnt necessarily better.And since it is possible to overwhelm the senses,back off

to a lower level and try it for a while and see what happens.I always got good results from AE but only when I found

the right amount and stuck to it.Two drops is about right for me.
    Yeah, and I forgot about the

potential for buildup, as well. So when school starts, I'll try one, two and three drops.

By the way, what

sort of results do you get from your optimal dosage of AE?

Also forgot to ask... if I don't FEEL different,

is it still working on others? Why would it make me feel different some times and not others? And how long do you

go before refreshing AE?

Phero Dude

The results I get vary from

subtle to fairly obvious hits.Many times I find total strangers talking to me like Im a long lost friend.Women smile

alot more and tend to look as though they want to say something but are too shy to say it.More along the lines of "I

like you " as opposed to "you smell funny." African American women tend to show the most interest when I wear AE.I

dont know if they are just less shy or if they are more profoundly effected...NPA doesnt seem to do that for

me.Cashiers at local establishments tend to be more attentive and helpful as well.My little bottle got dumped so Im

on hold with the AE for a while till I can break loose the cash to buy another one.I suspect however that since the

results I have achieved with SoE have been simmilar if not better,I might forgo AE in favor of SoE.But then

again...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Catlord: Sounds like small

doses work better on you. You could use 2 drops and add another drop several hours later.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Default AE Spills

There seems to be a

lot of people who's bottles of AE spill or dump. That happened to me to a while back. It was almost a full bottle,

too! I like the gel packs though (hint hint, Bruce), because they don't easily spill.

Journeyman

Yeah, I spilled my first AE

bottle...I think the dresser I had it on was crooked or something because it tipped for no reason.

Banned User

I take extreme care when using

AE to keep it from spilling. So far, so good.

I am currently testing 2 and 3 drops for longer periodsof time

tosee what happens over time. I have to say I really love the scent of AE, and it seems to produce a sensual

response from women who are exposed for long enough.

Enlightened One

Hmmm AE is very hit and miss it

affects some woemn to a great extend and others dont really react thats why its best used n combo

Stranger

When are the gel packs coming in I

can't wait any longer?

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    Hmmm AE is very

hit and miss it affects some woemn to a great extend and others dont really react thats why its best used n

combo
    Couldn't that same thing be reasonably stated in reference to any pheromone or product? It

certainly seems that way to me. Some women respond - some women don't. I think there are too many factors

involved to be able to predict who will respond, and sometimes, it has even been difficult for me to get the same

woman to respond the same way to a pheromone or mix.

AE has all three nomes: nol,

none, and rone.

Each reacts with one's skin's bacteria differently and so changes with time and for

different people.

Personally, I like it and have had some great hits from it but most rone products behave

strangely on my skin and especially AE. Sounds like you too. Even SOE to a lesser degree. Maybe its both none and

rone decay products?

My significant other reacts very negatively to AE at times.

Banned User

I have one friend, a black

woman, who responds very well to AE. It takes time - usually between 20 and 45 minutes, in a car - but it makes her

want to be very close to me, smell me, touch me, cuddle me, and kiss and even lick where I applied it (once it's

fully kicked in). This woman is interested, but she knows she cannot be more than friends with me because of

circumstances beyond our control.

I haven't seen much response from other women. If they notice, they don't

do much about it.

Thread Information