Close

Journeyman

Default Having Terrible week with mones, why?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    University started again but for some reason I am having terrible results with mones. On Tuesday I used 2 drops of

AE and girls that are friends with me and friendly were pissed off for some reason.

Today I wore 6 inch of SOE

and 3 spray of Chikara and again the same girls seems to hesitate infront of me and seems to be again in a bad

mood.

Very wierd.

Oh btw this is only for one girls. Apparently other girls seemed indifferent.

So

maybe the girl is in her period as I have read girls in their period + mones is a very bad combo. It makes them

get pissed off for some reason.

Some opinions on experience. Maybe I should reduce the amount of mones or not

apply at all for abit.

BTW, I was putting on a lot of NPA and SOE during the week leading to new years, you

think that might be a factor too.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by tonicma
    University

started again but for some reason I am having terrible results with mones. On Tuesday I used 2 drops of AE and

girls that are friends with me and friendly were pissed off for some reason.

Today I wore 6 inch of SOE and

3 spray of Chikara and again the same girls seems to hesitate infront of me and seems to be again in a bad mood.

Very wierd.

Oh btw this is only for one girls. Apparently other girls seemed indifferent.

So

maybe the girl is in her period as I have read girls in their period + mones is a very bad combo. It makes them

get pissed off for some reason.

Some opinions on experience. Maybe I should reduce the amount of mones or

not apply at all for abit.

BTW, I was putting on a lot of NPA and SOE during the week leading to new years,

you think that might be a factor too.
    Have you had any days off? Bruce, I think, suggests 1-2 days

off a week. You might try using polysorbate shampoo instead of/in combination of shower gel. It's designed to

remove mone-like chemicals (originally to remove build-up of a testosterone variant that causes baldness). You can

buy it on ebay. Try a sauna also.

I had the same thing happen

several times. I've learned when I'm down or feeling mean I should avoid 'mones, especially 'none based stuff.

Otherwise hordes of people trip over themselves fleeing me. So, it's probably just you. Pheromones tend to amplify

or project your essense. If you have positive energy, you draw people in. If you project a negative vibe the 'momes

make it worse. Even being a little scared, nervous or down gets magnified. So feeling confident, positive and at

ease are even more important when strung out on high dosages of artifical pheromones.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I had the same thing

happen several times. I've learned when I'm down or feeling mean I should avoid 'mones, especially 'none based

stuff. Otherwise hordes of people trip over themselves fleeing me. So, it's probably just you. Pheromones tend to

amplify or project your essense. If you have positive energy, you draw people in. If you project a negative vibe the

'momes make it worse. Even being a little scared, nervous or down gets magnified. So feeling confident, positive

and at ease are even more important when strung out on high dosages of artifical

pheromones.

Fantastic point. I think alot of dudes assume, based on your previous posts,

that you can roll in "none" like a pig in shit, and still get hits. But I've noticed the same. If I'm not in the

best of moods, even the smallest amount of "none" scares people away. Mones tend to amplify your moods.
    Last edited by tounge; 01-05-2006 at 11:05 PM.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Fantastic point.

I think alot of dudes assume, based on your previous posts, that you can roll in "none" like a pig in shit, and

still get hits. But I've noticed the same. If I'm not in the best of moods, evan the smallest amont of "none"

scares people away. Mones tend to amplify your moods.
    Maybe that's why I haven't noticed anything but

bitchiness when I wear TE... I'm stressed out a lot lately.

Good observations. That has

definitely happened to me with -none, as well. I'd dab (slather?) on the PI and show up to wherever, perhaps

feeling edgy, distraught, insecure, or all of the above, hoping that the -mones would take up the slack and that no

one would be the wiser for my "internal incoherence." Instead of covering it up, though, the -mones seemed to throw

up a five-story billboard and advertise it. Proof enough for me that people know a malcontent when they smell

one.

And, of course, I blamed the pheromone for not earning its keep, for fucking my shit up. This was years

ago. I've wisened since.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

I'm normally mellow and upbeat

and rarely get negative reactions from people with or without 'mones. However, I've learned to precisely control

my emotions and persona and, yes, can usually roll in 'none "ike a pig in shit" and everything is hunky-dory.

However, on the rare occasions I can't keep it in, e.g., just broke up with my GF, I avoid 'mones and/or people. A

depressed dude on 'mones is a pitiful thing.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information