Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheromone production in asians, whites, blacks, etc.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I heard that apocrine gland concentration is lowest in asians, higher in whites, and highest in blacks. It could be inferred that asians have the lowest natural pheromone production, and blacks the highest. This has a lot of implications, some of which are not clear.

1. Would asian males benefit the most from supplemental pheromone since they produce the least naturally?

2. Perhaps, asian females respond to lower concentrations of pheromones. Maybe, it\'s easier to OD with asian females.

3. I once read a post that suggested that Realm works particularly well with asian females. Could the effectiveness of androstadienone be related to this issue?

I\'m very interested in hearing some opinions from asian pheromone users and guys who have had experiences with asian females.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Pheromone production in asians, whites, blacks, etc.

Well, #2 would answer #1 if asian females preferred asian males. That\'s arguable at best. Many Americanized asian females seem to prefer caucasion and black males over asian males. It\'s possible that asian males, due to lower natural pheromone production, are simply at a disadvantage with females of all ethnicities!

truth,

I think #2 answers #1 to some extent. If an Asian man is targeting Asian females he probably would be wise to go easy on the mones (as would we all).

I believe it was I who posted that Realm had a particular effect on Asian women. I recall conceding at the time that it may have been just the scent that attracted them. And, I was using Realm for MEN, so there wouldn\'t have been any Androstadienone in there anyway! That is, unless Erox at some point strayed from their original mission statement.

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

truth,
    I\'m a asian phero user, my experience is I have not experience any major hits on Asian women....Filippinas, Chinese, Malays, Thais etc., but I do notice a more approchable atmos when I wear my pheros.(thats why I\'m still ordering from Love-Scent)
    Maybe Asian women are more conservative in their nature.

[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Guess it depends where your located to and what product your using AE:NPA mixed anyone.

**DONOTDELETE**

divemaster,

So are you saying that you\'ve gotten more hits from white vs. asian women when wearing the pheros? I agree with you that even if pheros worked the same way on asian females, they may be more conservative, so the hit-count (as people define it) might be lower. However, it should help with the asian girls you approach and talk to.

**DONOTDELETE**

*semi-bump* [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

This should help another user\'s question (\'eslam\') about pheros and black males.

**DONOTDELETE**

Divemaster,
    Like yourself, I\'m an asian phero user too. Have also not experienced any hits on Asian women too. (Have yet to try it out with caucasian women). Agree that maybe it\'s because Asian women are more conservative in nature, and therefore would probably not show any response.

Anyway, what do you use to get a favorable response? Would be interesting to compare notes on what works in tropical Singapore/Asia...=)

**DONOTDELETE**

Subtropical north australia, well i find that asian women respond very well, whites women of african and european decent and of course american women (hispanics) although australia is a bit of a different case. We seem to have a few forum members from sydney melbourne and brisbane as well as the other capitals of perth and adelaide and canberra. Different products have different effectiveness i was in melbourne recently and found that the Alter ego worked better than in the northern climates.

It\'s difficult for me to even enter a discussion on racial differences in pheromone production/distribution, but some of this was convered in my book. We worked \"around\" the more obvious implications by citing others. Still, one can be branded \"racist\" merely for mentioning such things, in today\'s politically correct climate.

The testosterone link to increased apocrine gland output is probably the clearest link to increased masculine pheromone production in Blacks compared to Whites. Though no data suggests any difference in testosterone levels in Asians compared to Whites, I suspect that this difference will be found. However, since normal testosterone levels vary widely, the difference may not be statistically significant.

Whether or not such results are statistically significant, some Asians: Korean and Japanese as I recall, have a definite absence of the axillary apocrine (i.e, scent) gland. If we focus on the link between testosterone production and masculine scent, it is easier to see why bodybuilding and tanning increase masculine appeal--since both increase testosterone levels (and masculine scent). Being tall also is associated with higher testosterone levels during development, as is symmetry-which is also found to be attractive.

Overall, I have said that tall, dark, and handsome is a visual description of a pheromone signature. Add muscular and you will begin to see why I think pheromones are more important to sexual behavior than visual input. Besides, that\'s the animalistic way things work in other mammals.

**DONOTDELETE**

If we talk about cultural and descendancy groups i think we can work around the politially correct ( someone of a certain decent - although the correctness is less strict and publisized or a more relaxed nature taken in certain coutnries) australia anyway. But within each cultural group there will obviously be vast differences in ability to pick up pheromones it seems to be genetic but seperate from race or skin colour i think of it more as sexual genetics. Also exposure and environmental factors also come into play where androgens are concerned im wondering what happens to people male and female once they have had long term or even a short exposure to strong synthetic androgens. It of course would make a change in behaviour (myself and others i know for instance.) But NLP can also be used mentally and internally along with pheromone usage to monitor self reactions to pheromones (conscious living as oprah winfrey calls it.)

Thread Information