Close

Journeyman

Default If possible, I'm seeking a woman's point of view regarding this situation.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This past summer I began seeing this lady coach for
    proper time

management and organizational skills as I began
    a new computer program and I want to make sure I stay on top of

things.

From the first time I met her, she flirted with me quite a bit (without pheromones mind you). And she'd

always find some sort of way to touch me whether it was my hands, my shoulder or giving me a big hug and pressing

herself into me. During conversations, she'd always leave her wrists facing upwards which I know is a sign.

She'd also make it a point to let me know she was single.

But here's the strange thing, over the past few

months, she still flirts with me like playing footsies under her table, still giving me big hugs and complimenting

me. But lately she literally goes from one week to being single, the next week she has a boyfriend, the next week

she's dating people, and the next week she's yet single again.

I've even referred to a "made up woman" that I

know who does this same thing just to get a reaction out of her. And she says that the woman is probably confused

and doesn't know what she wants and I should ask her.

I've attempted a couple of times to ask her out without

success, yet it's the same game, she's not single, she's single, she flirts with me and so on.

I have a

feeling I know the answer already (forget about it and move on) but I'm seeking a woman's perspective as I'm

wondering, could she really be into me, but b/c it's a professional situation for the time being, she doensn't

want to make a move?

I have actually been in this situation before with a professional. For months one of my

old bosses when I was younger pulled this same game until she could no longer control herself and one night when she

kept me late so the 2 of us were alone, she made her move and jumped me.

I also have this sense where I can

usually feel people I'm close with thinking about me even friends and they will usually call. My point to this is

that I feel my coach very strongly much of the time and I'm not thinking about her but I still feel her

prescence.

Is it possible that when we stop working together she will make a move? Or should I just forget about

her entirely (as I do have 2 very good female friends of mine in my life at the moment).

I very much appreciate

your time ladies. Happy New Year

I think you'll find out

one way or another when your professional relationship with her ends.

If she is employed by you, she might be

flirting to stay on your good side?

I suggest waiting until you stop working together, and then ask her one

more time on a date. If she still refuses then, you'll know for sure to put her in the LBJF category.
    Treasure Every Moment that you have
    Yesterday is History - Tomorrow is a Mystery
    Today is a Gift - That's why It's called the Present!
    (Unknown source)

Journeyman

Thanks for your opinions

NaughtieGirl

That's what I'm thinking. Do you possibly think that she is lying about having a "boyfriend"?.

I've never met anyone who went from week to week being single, then having a boyfriend before.

She is very

attractive and I was thinking that she's using
    her looks and "personality" to gain male clients.

I think this

is a pretty crappy way to get male clients. If I'm seeking
    this type of aid, I want to obtain her services by her

credentials, not
    her looks.

I still have at least another few months with her. So I'll just have to

wait
    until then. If anything is going to happen with her, I think it will be her that makes the first

move.

Thanks again

Banned User

She's playing games man.

Ask

her out again when she's being flirtacious. If she says no, stay persistant until you get something going or she

says no a second time in that encounter.

And then the next time she's being a flirt or a tease, pull back away

from her. Ignore her some or tease her in some cocky/funny way. Say something like "You totally want me" with a sly

grin on your face. Then go do something else and ignore her until she starts persuing YOU. Then you've got the

power, and leverage it to get her to go out with you.

It's all a game and all about power. If she really likes

you, you've got power. Take control.

If you can't manage a date with her, some women are just big teases

although it sounds like she has genuine interest, then just ignore her in that sense and look elsewhere for

romance.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Kardz
    She's

playing games man.

Ask her out again when she's being flirtacious. If she says no, stay persistant until you

get something going or she says no a second time in that encounter.

And then the next time she's being a flirt

or a tease, pull back away from her. Ignore her some or tease her in some cocky/funny way. Say something like "You

totally want me" with a sly grin on your face. Then go do something else and ignore her until she starts persuing

YOU. Then you've got the power, and leverage it to get her to go out with you.

It's all a game and all about

power. If she really likes you, you've got power. Take control.

If you can't manage a date with her, some

women are just big teases although it sounds like she has genuine interest, then just ignore her in that sense and

look elsewhere for romance.
    It's funny you mention ignoring her or teasing her when she flirts with me

as that's exactly what I do. She seems to be secretly PO'd (trying to hide it) but I can still pick up on the fact

that she's PO'd.

When I tease she seems to feed on that. She might say something like that wasn't nice, but

I noctice that when I tease her, I get even more positive attention from her. Sometimes she also throws the fact

that she's mostly into older men (she's 28) in my face LOL.

I won't let her bring me down as that's

something I would've done when I was 18 or 20 but at 28 I'm much more experienced in this type of situation. I

will keep my ground and not give her much to feed on. I'll make sure that I'm feeding off of what she gives me.

But you are true, some women are just the biggest teases that when it actually comes down to closing the deal,

they just don't go along with it.

You might ask why I focus on this woman while I already have two other close

"female friends". I could actually see myself in a relationship with this woman.

Journeyman

Well I think I have my

answer despite her continuous body
    language.

She has informed me today that she is not attracted to me, yet

she
    continues to play "footsie" with me under the table. Very often she'll leave
    her foot on top of mine for

almost a minute or more before moving it and
    "acts" as though she's not even doing it.

And she still gives me

long and very close hugs. She says she's only attracted to men in their mid-late 30's mind you.

At this point

I'm just going to forget her and if anything does happen, she'll
    have to be the one to make it happen as I'm not

going to fall into a trap.

I personally think that she's using her looks to acquire male clients which I think

is highly unethical.

If any other females would like to give their professional opinion, that would be great.

Journeyman

Do you have any pheromone product

which contains copulins (EoW, PCC, SoE/w etc)? Wear it with a high -none combo when she's around. This will surely

tease her (invoke jealousy), try to observe her reactions as it won't be faked as before. Expect negative reactions

as the cops will snub her despite her best efforts at seducing you.

Pay no attention to what she tells you,

observe her behaviour instead. She'll be back
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Mnemonic
    Well I

think I have my answer despite her continuous body
    language.

She has informed me today that she is not

attracted to me, yet she
    continues to play "footsie" with me under the table. Very often she'll leave
    her foot on

top of mine for almost a minute or more before moving it and
    "acts" as though she's not even doing it.

And

she still gives me long and very close hugs. She says she's only attracted to men in their mid-late 30's mind

you.

At this point I'm just going to forget her and if anything does happen, she'll
    have to be the one to

make it happen as I'm not going to fall into a trap.

I personally think that she's using her looks to acquire

male clients which I think is highly unethical.

If any other females would like to give their professional

opinion, that would be great.
    She's testing you man.

Attraction isn't a choice, and i'm sure that

quote is rather cliche on these boards since alot of the user base here has read the books.

But that's not to

say she's TYPICALLY attracted to older guys.

Her telling you that she's not attracted to you reminds me of all

the women that have told me on the first, second, third date, that they aren't easy, or they aren't going to sleep

with me...and a few hours later or a few days later their panties are on top of my head.

I've read the same

things that have happened to other guys, and personal friends. It's common.

Actions really do speak louder than

words. And if she's *showing* interest and flirting with you, i'm pretty sure she is interested in you.

You

just have to crank up the game and take the power.

And if you don't plan on messing with her anymore, if she

does say "i'm only attracted to older guys" I would have a comeback line ready that says something along the lines

of "yea right" or "but your attracted to me" in some funny way.

Everything she says is telling me that she's

trying to throw you off your game or test and is bs. She's basically SHOWING you one thing, and TELLING you

something else. Wich do you think weighs more, showing you, or telling you?

And next time she's flirting with

you, make it hard on her. Like if she's playing footsie with you, move your feet back so if she wants to do it she

has to try harder. Or if she touches your hand, lean back in your chair.

She's either going to get pissy or

she's going to try harder. Both are good signs that she IS interested, and is therefor showing it.

Only thing

that would communicate that she isn't would be her being completely indifferent to you brushing her flirtaciousness

off.

Reguardless, just have fun with it. I know you like her but don't let yourself get frusterated or bothered

no matter what she does. People make stupid decisions when they feel that way. They feel powerless and act powerless

when infact they aren't necessarily.

Phero Enthusiast

Cool frankly, she sounds a little crazy

does come off like what you read about Borderline Personality Disorder, like a mild case of it... face it though,

this is not the behavior of fully grounded mind... sounds like she's manifesting a lot of confusions about where

she's coming from, what she wants, all the basic groundwork... You'd be wise to disconnect from her, crazy women

are never worth the hassle...

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by itwow
    Do you have

any pheromone product which contains copulins (EoW, PCC, SoE/w etc)? Wear it with a high -none combo when she's

around. This will surely tease her (invoke jealousy), try to observe her reactions as it won't be faked as before.

Expect negative reactions as the cops will snub her despite her best efforts at seducing you.

Pay no attention

to what she tells you, observe her behaviour instead. She'll be back
    Right now I use 1 large

spray of Chikara and 2-3 full dabs of NPA around her. Could she simply be hiding her true feelings?

Forgive me

being a newbie and all, but what do some of those short names stand for such as SOE, EOW, PCC? I'm not familiar

with these abbreviations yet.

Thanks again

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    does

come off like what you read about Borderline Personality Disorder, like a mild case of it... face it though, this is

not the behavior of fully grounded mind... sounds like she's manifesting a lot of confusions about where she's

coming from, what she wants, all the basic groundwork... You'd be wise to disconnect from her, crazy women are

never worth the hassle...
    LOL, you're not the first one who has said this.

I have been told this

by my two "very close female friends" as I've asked their opinions on this woman.

In simple terms (I apologize

if I offend anyone here but this was their words), my 2 female friends called her a whack job and this comes from

the opinions of two women.

I seriously think you could be right about being confused. She's also one who's

very conceited and is very cocky at times which is a turn off.

Journeyman

She's

testing you man.

Attraction isn't a choice, and i'm sure that quote is rather cliche on these boards since

alot of the user base here has read the books.

But that's not to say she's TYPICALLY attracted to older

guys.

Her telling you that she's not attracted to you reminds me of all the women that have told me on the

first, second, third date, that they aren't easy, or they aren't going to sleep with me...and a few hours later or

a few days later their panties are on top of my head.

I've read the same things that have happened to other

guys, and personal friends. It's common.

Actions really do speak louder than words. And if she's *showing*

interest and flirting with you, i'm pretty sure she is interested in you.

You just have to crank up the game

and take the power.

And if you don't plan on messing with her anymore, if she does say "i'm only attracted to

older guys" I would have a comeback line ready that says something along the lines of "yea right" or "but your

attracted to me" in some funny way.

Everything she says is telling me that she's trying to throw you off your

game or test and is bs. She's basically SHOWING you one thing, and TELLING you something else. Wich do you think

weighs more, showing you, or telling you?

And next time she's flirting with you, make it hard on her. Like if

she's playing footsie with you, move your feet back so if she wants to do it she has to try harder. Or if she

touches your hand, lean back in your chair.

She's either going to get pissy or she's going to try harder. Both

are good signs that she IS interested, and is therefor showing it.

Only thing that would communicate that she

isn't would be her being completely indifferent to you brushing her flirtaciousness off.

Reguardless, just have

fun with it. I know you like her but don't let yourself get frusterated or bothered no matter what she does. People

make stupid decisions when they feel that way. They feel powerless and act powerless when infact they aren't

necessarily.
    Well Kardz, the only two possibilities are yours and Surfs_UP.

But I do agree that

actions &/or "footsie" most certainly 100% speak louder than her "I'm only interested in older men or I have a

boyfriend" or "I'm not attracted to you" LOL.

Here's one thing which makes my self confidence shine and I even

told this to her. Nothing phases me anymore, if my friends cancel out on me last minute, no bother I'll find

something to do on my own and even accidently run into people I know, or if I've faced rejection by a woman, no

bother I move to the next one without feeling sh!tty at all.

So whatever her game is, it doesn't phase me at

all. I don't let anything get me blue anymore at this point in my life as I know who I am, what I'm capable of, my

looks, and what great qualities I have to offer to both females and new male friends/buddies.

I have a

question for all of you, do you think Primal Instinct would benefit me in this case? I'm thinking of purchasing it

but I'm not sure yet??

Thanks again all, it's greatly appreciated.

Banned User

That's good, most people,

including myself have a hard time detaching like that.

I've learned to some extent, and the rest I don't show,

but I always try to be objective.

I personally haven't had much luck with PI. But then again the only non-none

things i've had to mix it with until yesterday were AA314 and Chikara (both have tiny amounts?)

But right off

the bat I had results from NPA and SoE after I got it with b-nol and A1 yesterday.

Funny part was, I put both

SoE and NPA on for the first time and then went to get a haircut. The lady cutting my hair was about 6.5 but she was

like 50, i'm 22.

The whole time I was there, she would not shutup. She'd glance at me in some wierd manner

every now and then in the mirror, wich i'd assume would be the NPA. Never quite had glances like that before every

few mins.

After she was done as she was ringing me up she wrote down her entire weekly schedule on a card and

said this is when she'd be working next time I was getting a haircut (even though it was obvious it'd be 1-1.5mo.)

and I got in my car and tossed it on my seat. It landed upside down and noticed there was a homephone # there.

Instantly I was like HOLY !@#!$%!$, gogo mones!

Biggest mone hit i've ever personally had. With my old mones I

had alot of none heavy stuff and not much else. So i'd get NPA and SoE atleast. I also like AA314.

Biggest

thing that surprised me was she was like 55. Good looking for her age. And I JUST turned 22, with a young boyish

look.I'm 5'8", 155ish lbs, and white too. So that was wierd, scary, and funny all at the same time having some

woman do that to someone a fraction her age.

My hits are usually ALOT more subtle.

I used 3 dabs NPA, 2 on

my neck, 1 between wrists. Then 3 streaks of SOE. 3 inches each wrist and a small one up top on my neck.

She's testing you

man.

Actions really do speak louder than words. And if she's *showing* interest and flirting with you, i'm

pretty sure she is interested in you.
    Ummmm! Could be true, but are you familiar with the term "Attention

*hore"??
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

She sounds like a lot of

work...

I can see 3 possibilities:

1) She is just strange
    2) She likes you but is testing you and playing

hard to get
    3) She is playing you for the attention

...but is she worth the work?
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Journeyman

That's

good, most people, including myself have a hard time detaching like that.

I've learned to some extent, and the

rest I don't show, but I always try to be objective.

I personally haven't had much luck with PI. But then

again the only non-none things i've had to mix it with until yesterday were AA314 and Chikara (both have tiny

amounts?)

But right off the bat I had results from NPA and SoE after I got it with b-nol and A1 yesterday.

Funny part was, I put both SoE and NPA on for the first time and then went to get a haircut. The lady cutting my

hair was about 6.5 but she was like 50, i'm 22.

The whole time I was there, she would not shutup. She'd glance

at me in some wierd manner every now and then in the mirror, wich i'd assume would be the NPA. Never quite had

glances like that before every few mins.

After she was done as she was ringing me up she wrote down her entire

weekly schedule on a card and said this is when she'd be working next time I was getting a haircut (even though it

was obvious it'd be 1-1.5mo.) and I got in my car and tossed it on my seat. It landed upside down and noticed there

was a homephone # there. Instantly I was like HOLY !@#!$%!$, gogo mones!

Biggest mone hit i've ever personally

had. With my old mones I had alot of none heavy stuff and not much else. So i'd get NPA and SoE atleast. I also

like AA314.

Biggest thing that surprised me was she was like 55. Good looking for her age. And I JUST turned 22,

with a young boyish look.I'm 5'8", 155ish lbs, and white too. So that was wierd, scary, and funny all at the same

time having some woman do that to someone a fraction her age.

My hits are usually ALOT more subtle.

I used 3

dabs NPA, 2 on my neck, 1 between wrists. Then 3 streaks of SOE. 3 inches each wrist and a small one up top on my

neck.
    I'm new to the whole terminology LOL so plz forgive me if I ask what does SOE stand for, which

product is that? I still have some NPA left which I like. I seem to see a lot of positive posts and comments on SOE

mixed with NPA so maybe that's what I will go with.

I would definitely give this older lady a call. You want to

have experiences to look back on when you're older. You will start seeing that as you start reaching your late

20's trust me. Thanks for the info and story.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Ummmm!

Could be true, but are you familiar with the term "Attention *hore"??
    LOL hell yeah I'm very much

familiar with the term "Attention hore". My gym is full of them (plz no offense to any members of the opposite

sex)

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    She

sounds like a lot of work...

I can see 3 possibilities:

1) She is just strange
    2) She likes you but is

testing you and playing hard to get
    3) She is playing you for the attention

...but is she worth the

work?
    That's exactly what my two female friends think and they along with
    I believe that it's

probably a mix of #1 and #3. #2 is most likely a long shot. If anything does happen with her, I won't make a move

as I've already tried once or twice discreetly.

Shes playing with you bro and

your in her web whether you know it or not.Shes using her "feminine charms" for an ulterior motive probably for male

clients like you said.

The next time she plays footsies with you just tell her you have a girlfriend and tell

her you will "tell your made up girlfriend"If she continues that means she wants you so bad that shes not just

"playing with your head".If she stops that means she has respect for your "made up lady" and was teasing.

The

next option is ask about her "boyfriend or friends" to the point where you will catch her in a lie which she is

already doing.

Are you two alone when she "flirts" or are there others around?

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    Shes

playing with you bro and your in her web whether you know it or not.Shes using her "feminine charms" for an ulterior

motive probably for male clients like you said.

The next time she plays footsies with you just tell her you have

a girlfriend and tell her you will "tell your made up girlfriend"If she continues that means she wants you so bad

that shes not just "playing with your head".If she stops that means she has respect for your "made up lady" and was

teasing.

The next option is ask about her "boyfriend or friends" to the point where you will catch her in a lie

which she is already doing.

Are you two alone when she "flirts" or are there others around?
    A couple

of people who've replied recently after my last couple of posts
    stating that she actually told me she's not

attracted to me yet continues to flirt, touch, hug, compliment my hair or clothing, and play footsie with me tells

them that she actually is attracted to me.

As for telling her that I have a female friend, I've already told

her about 2 female friends that I have and see occasionally yet she continues with her ways.

I'm an open minded

person and I'm at the point in my life where I can have "casual friendships", but if the ideal person for a

relationship came into my life, I'd go for the relationship (so far that hasn't happened since I broke up with my

ex of 3yrs last February) so I guess you could say I'm just having fun until this happens.

Point being I could

see myself with this woman in a relationship, her looks and personality (for the most part despite her games) would

match mine ideally IMO.

In regards to Kardz I just think it's weird that when a woman sets out to tell you

she's not attractecd to you, most of the time that actually means that she is.

I've had a few experiences as he

has with women who've set out to tell me their not attracted to me, and they wind up in my bed and some I've even

dated for extended periods of time.

Thread Information