Close

Journeyman

Default Just wondering if anyone else has experimented with A1 and A314 together?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Was just reading surfs up's post on the magic of A1 and A314 on creating

that romantic trusting magical love buzz. Also would SOE added in make it even more magical or make you even more

wussy as nol has been reputed to do when you od on it?

Phero Dude

I've played around with A314 and

A1 quite a bit, and I think the two complement each other very well. While the hits aren't as blatant as with

other products, if you follow the body language of those around you, you can see it has a significant impact. It

creates a real warm, mellow, sense of sophistication. though not as spicy as going all out -none, generally women

seem to genuinely enjoy your company, and want to be around you. In more personal settings it creates a really

intimate vibe....women seem more interested in what I'm saying, and dig into more personal conversation

topics.

EDIT: just thought I'd add that if the two of these are worn to create the love buzz effect, none

should be used in small amounts, if at all. (this is coming from someone who wears a lot of NPA too). I find

sometimes that if none has too much of an effect in more personal situations, especially when initially meeting

someone, women sometimes start to act in a more guarded manner to hide the effect that none has on them....working

against the benefits of an A314+a1 mix. This isn't always the case, however, I've seen it happen a number of

times.

Journeyman

Right on, that's exactly

what I'm going for here, thanks for the help, gonna get that vibe crackin, cheers.

Journeyman

Do you think SOE added in

will help or hinder the "romance" buzz?

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Fullcircle
    Do you think SOE

added in will help or hinder the "romance" buzz?

SOE also works well at lowering social barriers

between people and has a nice uplifting effect, so its a good route to go in intimate situations. One thing to look

out for though, is that SOE can sometimes create an overly fun vibe that could dampen an intimate mood.

Journeyman

Sigma could you please give

me a good starting dose for fine tuning later for the "Romance Buzz/intimate buzz" including a1/a314/soe. I'm a

25year old caucasian male that puts out heavy none as it is (exogenous test) for bbing. Cheers brotha.

Phero Dude

If you put out a high none

signiature and find people intimidated when you wear none, I would highly recommend throwing WAGG into the mix

instead of SOE. Although WAGG and A1 turn me into a puddle of weak, needy-mush in the eyes of others, other members

none-heavy members frequently wear them together.

As far as a starting dose, you obviously want to start small at

first - especially with A1 as it can have some pretty dramatic negative effects on you (and other males of course,

but if its a love-vibe type thing, who cares about them right?). I'd start with 2 drops A1 (1 drop at full

strength), 1 drop of a314, and 6 inches of SOE. See where the mix lacks on a given day and increase the amounts

accordingly. Again watch for overly fun or goofy behavior when you wear SOE. It goes well in casual situations,

but in intimate situations, its probably something you want to avoid.

Thread Information