Close

Banned User

Default Calculating/Optimal Dosages/Application

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, i've got a handful of questions. I've searched and haven't beenable to find a difinitive answer or one at

all to my existing questions.

On calculating mone dosages: I'm getting into precision and tweaking. I've seen

actual calculations in the past somewhere, seemed complex and scary and didn't pay much attention.

I know it's

simple, but what are the mathematical steps for calculating mone dosages? I know I need the concentration and

volume.

Example: PI/m. .5mg/ml none. A drop is 1/20 ml? I know a drop is .025mg (or so i've read) How do I

arrive at this answer?

Further, the mathematical steps on calculating the dilution of concentration of mones

with 2 or more products.

Example: PI/m .5mg/ml none and AE/m .2/.15/.1mg/ml of none/nol/rone and we'll say at a

ml of both products in this scenario.

This will be a 2 in 1 for me. How to calculate the dilution of mones and

it'll give me an example of dilution with 2 products containing the same mone.

So if someone could do these

math problems for me, and show their work with notes, i luv u long time for it.

Onto optimal dosages: Hopefully

some of the older heavyweights can give the benefit of their experiences, coz searching i've found widely varying

answers. If not optimal, then median.

None = .02 -- people widely agree this is optimal

Nol = .1 -- optimal

dosage? This would seem closer to max dosage to me. Any opinions on the optimum?

Rone = .022-.15? -- Seen this

wrong vary alot in searches.

A1 = .01? -- Haven't seen much on this one.

Beta-nol = ? -- Found a few not so

detailed threads about it, not much else.

Copulins = ? -- Don't know, might as well throw it in. This is the

only one i've listed that I don't have but I am interested in dabbling with cops.

I might have a better idea

with more of these if I wasn't doing the whole "dab here, drop there, 2 dabs here" thing and knew exactly what I

was putting on.

One confusing thing when it comes to "mixing" to me is if it actually counts as diluting if your

putting on 2 or 3 different products in different places, not premixed. It's not considered diluted, is it?

Thanks

try this excel

spreadsheet:

pheromone calculator

Banned User

I think i'm missing something.

I've tried to use this a small handful of times and aside from the input already in it I haven't beenable to

actually enter any input or calculate anything. Just view it and consider what information is already in there.

So either I don't know how to toggle something so I can begin calculating things, it won't work on my computer

and I have to update it, or it doesn't actually calculate. In wich case I still need to figure out how to do the

math on paper to tweak my formulas.

Thanks in advance,
    Ryan

Kardz,

First of all, don't bank

on all liquids following the 20 drops to the milliliter rule. Using a standard eyedropper water may comply, but

other liquids and other drop forming methods will produce a range of results. I've gotten 25-30 drops per mL for

alcohol, oil, and glycol products using a standard eyedropper, and the tiny dropper in AE's bottle runs around 50

drops/mL. The reducer caps in PI, NPA, WAGG, aA314, seem to deliver really large drops, but I've never calibrated

them.
    Knowing exactly how much is in a drop is difficult and frustrating. It's almost as practical to just

experiment using dabs or drops and finding out that 6 is too much and 3 is too little. Don't make yourself crazy.

But DO go for mathematical accuracy when determining the ratios of pheromones that work for you in varying

situations.

I think you're on the right track to use milliliter increments (*at least on paper) to calculate

the phero content of mixes.

In your example, adding

.5mg A-None (in 1mL PI) to the
    .2mg A-None, .15mg

A-Nol, .1mg A-Rone (in 1mL AE) gives you
    __________________________________________________ _________
    .7mg A-None,

.15mg A-Nol, .1mg A-Rone (in 2mL of mix)..so halve those numbers to get:
    .35mg A-None, .075mg A-Nol, .05mg

A-Rone (in 1mL of mix)

Say instead that you wanted to tweak up the Nol of AE by adding
    SOE (.4mg Nol,

.1mg Rone /mL).
    Add:
    .4mg Nol, .1mg Rone (in 1 mL SOE) to
    .15mg Nol, .1mg Rone, .2mg None (in 1 mL

AE)
    __________________________________________________ __________
    .55mg Nol, .2mg Rone, .2mg None (in 2mL) .

Halved...
    .275mg Nol, .1mg Rone, .1mg None /mL
    (Note that the Rone content didn't change since both products

started with a .1mg/mL Rone content.)

*I would just use the mg/mL figures for calculating the ratios of the

mones in a mix. In reality I would only mix a few drops of each product to test it out.

I like a .02mg A-None

dose and usually try to land right at or slightly below that number. Younger guys report good results at half that.

.04mg of A-Nol is my optimal dose. I think .1mg of Nol would probably give me (and perhaps those around me) a

headache.
    With A-Rone I usually go for .005 to .01mg per application, but have probably doubled that when using

aA314.
    I believe you can use as much A-1 as you do A-Nol, or even more, but that's depending on whether or not it

has a negative effect on you (it doesn't bother me). At any rate I would try not to exceed .05mg per

application.
    b-Nol I haven't messed with enough to give an answer.
    Copulins are a bit too unpredictable to use in

any scenario where the outcome really matters in my opinion. If you're planning to experiment use an infinitesimal

quantity.

Take "dilution" into consideration only when you are actually mixing products. Upon application the

carriers become something of a non-issue (other than their scents of course) since the thing you want to pay the

most attention to is the total quantity and ratios of the pheromones you've applied.

Oscar

Banned User

Default Thanks Oscar!

That

was extremely helpful, since I couldn't get that excel spreadsheet mone calculator thing to work.

Funny part

was I just made a really stupid and obvious realization after experimenting with mones for 1.5 months.

I've

been wondering how many drops/dabs I need to get the optimal dosage of x mone on my skin. (hence asking about how

much is in a drop) I knew looking at the actual figures in peoples posts or looking at the bottle it stood for

concentration, but wasn't thinknig about it in those terms when applying. So I kept OD'ing while thinking I was

using too little.

I'm so stupid, that'll save me so much aspirin from the headaches. Glad I was still asking

useful questions though.

Thanks Oscar.

If anyone has anything to add about their over all best

concentrations of A1/b-nol/cops, feel free to add something. Don't mind talking about the effects either, I know

they've been spoken about before but they cross me as the more little known mones that could have a nice little

side effect in the right mix.

Also, someone mentioned something about a "king of the world" mix in another

thread. Anyone know about that one?

Ryan

Kardz,

Try right click and

"save as" on the spreadsheet link
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Banned User

Yea, it's still not working.

I'm trying to enter info under "ml ratio's" as mentioned in the directions. Both alone and in combos with other

boxes.

The only other possible things I can add are the cursor is a + sign when i'm trying to input info wich

may indicate what type of mode i'm in on the spreadsheet, a white bracket highlights the box when I click to try to

edit or input something, and when I drag-highlight everything from the 2nd box highlighted on shades blue.

That

should give you a good idea of what i'm doing or not doing.

I can't change anything anywhere. So i'm either

missing something really simple (I tend to do stuff like this even though i'm really intelligent, i swear) or I

need to update my microsoft excel. I've got XP or XP pro. Or I just have a bad setting or I haven't toggled

something.

I've messed around under the menu options, didn't see anything that would help.

Ryan

Banned User

Ok, another thing to add is I've

just visited the microsoft site trying to update excel.

I try to update it and run the executable and I get a

popup that says "The expected version of the product wasn't found on my system"

So i'm guessing I have some

sample or half assed version. I'm running XP or XP pro.

But I don't know if thats the reason or not. I imagine

XP/Pro users have been able to use it without difficulty.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kardz
    Ok,

another thing to add is I've just visited the microsoft site trying to update excel.

I try to update it and

run the executable and I get a popup that says "The expected version of the product wasn't found on my system"

So i'm guessing I have some sample or half assed version. I'm running XP or XP pro.

But I don't know

if thats the reason or not. I imagine XP/Pro users have been able to use it without difficulty.
    I

have the home edition of XP. I bought the computer from Dell and the software bundle didn't even include Excel, or

Microsoft Word for that matter. Instead, I received Word Perfect and its corresponding spreadsheet application. I

cannot open Excel files with the application either.

Go to

http://www.openoffice.org/ and download their suite. It does everything

office does and it's free.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

Ah HA!

That open office

program worked flawlessly Belg, thanks man I appreciate it.

If anyone else uses it, and have issues inputting

stuff with macros enabled, just exit and rerun and don't enable macros. Worked PERFECTLY for me after that.

Also, thanks Oscar for the breakdown on calculating the mones.

And same to you Cpt for the attempt!

Just

got b-nol and A1 today among other things. Still looking for more thoughts on optimal dosages on some of these

products!

Going to use the figures above for a rough start out point.

Thread Information