Close

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Pherlure

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, let's face it. Marketing

intensity can make even poop smell good. When I google "pheromones" I get an awful lot of hits on what turn out to

be pretty questionable sites with questionable products. Wtihout solid info to base a decision on I can see where

the product that gets the most popular press, legit or "manufactured," will get attention and sales. And it's often

tough to figure out what what info *is* really solid and not some faked testimonial (see recent issue of Consumer

Reports, think it was February 2006). VERY difficult to learn how to filter all the crap out there and/or find a

truely reliable source of info. And even those reliable sources can be fooled, or further study can show that the

"facts" aren't what they seemed at first. Just look at all the back and forth over Hormone Replacement Therapy.

And there is something to be said about the old saying concerning giving someone enough rope and see if they hang

themselves. Shills, especially amature ones, will probably show their true stripes pretty quickly.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Phero Pro

I'm sure Pherlure is probably

pheromoneal crap, but it probably smells halfway decent. But if the poster is sincere, I think what he is doing is a

great way to meet women, and I would encourage some of the spineless guys on here to emulate his efforts.

I'm a whopper!

What makes this forum a

great place is the fact that the bs meter is very sensitive and is pardon the pun sniffed out rather quickly. There

are alot of seasoned pheromone vets here that give honest opinions on products. One thing might work for one person

but not the next but as said before bs can be smelled a good distance away. For me what gives it away is the first

post of a person toughting a product as the end all product of all time should put up a red flag. So someone smiled

at you from across the room, does that signify mone success? For me personally I have to see reactions from people I

already know inorder to confirm if something works or not otherwise how do you know if that person is just that way!

When you deal with observing strangers you do not know anything about them so if they smile, twitch their hair, open

their legs or what ever do they do that just because your wearing mones around them at 25 ft. away or is it their

natural habits. Another sure tale sign is if they only talk about one product. We have all been here long enough to

know there is no such thing as a one mone for all situations. I have to thank all the moderators here at LS for

doing such a good job. I have purchased alot of things from here and have never been disapointed.

I still have a bottle of the

stuff and when I looked at it today I realized it has a pretty good atomizer and enough people here think it smells

good and I haven't bothered to get my money back. Assuming it has absolutely no pheromone qualities how much npa

would you recommend adding to 1 oz/30ml. I hate dabbing NPA and wanted to put it into the atomizer. I think pherlure

is Di-Propylene glycol based would that react with npa. Before you get on my a$$ about promoting the product, I

haven't seen anything to prove it works by itself. I really haven't bothered testing it.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Journeyman

ive been applying about

two 6inch roll on both wrists and some rolls on my neck of soe + 2 sprays of pherlure(infront of chest with with

shirt...one behind neck)...3 if i feel like applying it on my crouch.....i have npa but since people say that npa

are for older ladys 24+ i havent used npa....i havent had a "real" hit from the combo im currently useing...ive only

had a few convos...

Quote Originally Posted by stridoom
    I think it was

the cologne "Fierce" in fact. And, it did win..hands down. Although, I like the way Pherlure makes you feel more

confident. It could be the DHEA in it, or it could just be all in my head. Regardless, Pherlure is the most

popular "pheromone" cologne with the PUA community.
    I also like the way it smells..haha.

Wrong answer.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Hey, whats "PUA community"? I

could guess (Pheromone Users Anonymous),... If I got it right do i win free pherlure? If I do win free pherlure, I

will use it to start a bon-fire and invite chicks over to dig on me by the warm light.

It could be the

DHEA in it, or it could just be all in my head.
    Are you referring to the Di-DHEA, which doesn't

exist, but that's supposed to be in it? This would suggest that any effect is all in the head of marketing

scammers, and that you are one of them.

Regardless, Pherlure is the most popular

"pheromone" cologne with the PUA community.
    PUA community-- Let's make your acronym stand for the

Profiteers from Unconscious Affect community.

Since marketing claims allude to effects on the human VNO, I

will add that the traditional distinction that pheromones are perceived by the VNO is dead (and laid to rest by

Shepherd, G.M., (2006), a well-respected researcher, in the journal Nature 439, 149-151.)

I'm fed up with

ridiculous marketing scams that continue to show up on an otherwise legitimate Forum.

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt
    When I google

"pheromones" I get an awful lot of hits on what turn out to be pretty questionable sites with questionable products.

...VERY difficult to learn how to filter all the crap out there and/or find a truely reliable source of

info.
    Thank you for addressing a common problem with search strategy. This might be resolved by a

more academic approach through use of the URL: http://scholar.google.com

The search strategy

"Human Pheromones" in quotes, as indicated, leads to my award-winning review and other journal articles, including

those that have cited my review, which is available at:

http://cogprints.org/2164/00/NEL220501R01_.pdf

JVK

Phero Dude

Pherlure is the

most popular "pheromone" cologne with the PUA community. I also like the way it smells..haha.
    Ipods are

the most popular portable MP3 players (well they don't really play mp3s but whatever), but they are in fact the

most expensive, while being the least user friendly. Apple just happens to be far more aggressive with its

marketing.

Just because something is more popular doesn't mean its necessarily the best product, or even a good

product. Mainstream thought is easily swayed by trends. When you're posting to an enthusiast community such as this

one, where we're focused on facts and results, things like popularity are insignificant.

You'll have to forgive

the hostility that you're getting from other posters on here. There've been talks of reps from pherlure

infilitrating the forum and trying to promote their products through fake identities.

Falsely promoting

products through posting with fake identities is damaging to the forum in two ways. 1. It plants inaccurate

results and reports in an otherwise credible community of posters, 2. it creates an unwelcoming distrust,

indifference, or hostility towards new posters who genuinely want to learn more about pheromones.

I hope the

folks at pherlure realize that they couldn't possibly manipulate the buying habits of the posters here unless their

product produced real results and is backed by credible research. It really is a lost cause for them.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    Hey,

whats "PUA community"? I could guess (Pheromone Users Anonymous),... If I got it right do i win free pherlure? If I

do win free pherlure, I will use it to start a bon-fire and invite chicks over to dig on me by the warm

light.
    I think "PUA" means "pick up artist." The community would be the followers of Ross Jeffries,

et al.

Photographer emeritus Paparazzi's Avatar

Well... well...

Here's

the thing...
    But I want to make 2 things perfectly clear before going further...

1. I am not a "newbie" on this

forum.
    2. I have been a customer on "love-scent" for at least 3 times in the past 2 years

I ordered a batch of

Pherlure and tried it on at my workplace. I am a 44 years old average looking salesman in a retail photography

store.

I got hit on by 2 females customer in 2 days, without any effort on my part to flirt. I was just my usual

ordinary professionnal self.
    One of the girls was around 25 years old and started asking me all kinds of personnal

questions... my name, in what part of town I lived, how long I was into photography... that sort of thing.
    My

co-workers couldn't believe their eyes ( and ears ) !

The second woman was older, around 45... and was giving

me much more attention that they usually do.

All this to say...
    Perhaps for you guys, Pherlure is a scam. You

are entitled to your opinions. I, for one, give the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by Paparazzi; 02-11-2006 at 01:41 PM. Reason: typos corrections + add infos

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Paparazzi
    Well...

well...

Here's the thing...
    But I want to make 2 things perfectly clear before going further...

1. I am

not a "newbie" on this forum.
    2. I have been a customer on "love-scent" for at least 3 times in the past 2 years

I ordered a batch of Pherlure and tried it on at my workplace. I am a 44 years old average looking salesman in a

retail photography store.

I got hit on by 2 females customer in 2 days, without any effort on my part to flirt.

I was just my usual ordinary professionnal self.
    One of the girls was around 25 years old and started asking me all

kinds of personnal questions... my name, in what part of town I lived, how long I was into photography... that sort

of thing.
    My co-workers couldn't believe their eyes ( and ears ) !

The second woman was older, around 45...

and was giving me much more attention that they usually do.

All this to say...
    Perhaps for you guys, Pherlure

is a scam. You are entitled to your opinions. I, for one, give the benefit of the doubt.
    So how long

have you been testing, and how much/how do you normally wear Pherlure, Big Papa?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    So how long

have you been testing, and how much/how do you normally wear Pherlure, Big Papa?
    The entire (last)

week.
    One spray on the neck.

Journeyman

he works for

pherlure!!!!!! jk...mabe pherlure jsut works for older adults...it doesnt work more me still tho

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by chubycheeks66
    he works

for pherlure!!!!!! jk...mabe pherlure jsut works for older adults...it doesnt work more me still tho

I know you're joking but I could bet some people here really think I'm linked in some

ways to ANR Labs.

The truth

of the matter is that, before seeing the report on ABC last december, I didn't even know it existed. I relied

exclusively on L-S.com for my pheromones products.

Curiosity made me order

a Pherlure bottle... and I noticed some things that never occured before with SOE, Chikara or PI...

Journeyman

ur the only one ive seen

that pherlure had a affect on...ppl PM me saying that pherlure doesnt work for them and ask if they should send it

back for refund...i didnt because it was much of a hassle to ship...besides the smell was pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    I

think "PUA" means "pick up artist." The community would be the followers of Ross Jeffries, et al.
    You're

correct. It stands for pick up artists. Ross Jeffries isn't the only one, that teaches game. There are others, like

Mystery, Shark, Juggler and Style.

As for the whole pherlure thing. No, I don't work for Pherlure. I just

decided to try it out. I had really great conversation with 2 girls from a club tonight. I was wearing Pherlure and

SOE combined. The conversation lasted about 45 minutes. It could've been the pheromones, but all I was thinking of

in the moment was focusing the conversation on feelings and using some NLP. The worst thing in the world is cock

blocking yourself. No, I didn't get their phone numbers, however, that wasn't my goal. I was seeing how much

attraction I could get by using conversation. Maybe the pheromones helped though, especially since I was wearing

Scent of Eros.

Enlightened One

The question we gotta ask is why

are they if they are pumping pherolure so hard ? should a ban be plasted on the world pherolure. Should certain

newer accounts at the extreme end be temp banned to see if new ones pop up or if hte rate of posting slows

down.
    Should this thread just be locked away and let slip down the pages ? and a 2 week word ban placed on

pherolure ?

Not telling the mods what to do here just as a long term poster on LS and watching and reading

through this thread. Its starting to pong a bit. Lets get some discussion going on all products.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by chubycheeks66
    ur the

only one ive seen that pherlure had a affect on...ppl PM me saying that pherlure doesnt work for them and ask if

they should send it back for refund...i didnt because it was much of a hassle to ship...besides the smell was pretty

good
    Oh well...

I never

intended to convince anyone about Pherlure or any other product.

In my book, whatever brand is used, pheromones efficiency is a leap of faith, not an exact science.

Things mostly depends on the wearer's personality and its " female target"'s

personality.

Journeyman

lol this is the longest

debate i ever seen on a forum!
    "Good looks get you to the door, but it doesn't keep you in!"

Journeyman

I (m/early 40s/cau/average

diet/6'1"/190/routinely work-out/average looking AT BEST) purchased Pherlure before I found LS. No noticeable

difference in any female around me, to include my wife. She did however decide that she likes the smell of Pherlure

- without knowing what it was advertised as - and told me I could wear it whenever I wanted as long as I did not

apply it to heavily. (She has never liked ANY cologne that is applied to heavily.) I have gotten much stronger

results using products sold here at LS.

King of the coupons!

Question

I know you're joking but I could bet some people here really think I'm linked in some ways to ANR

Labs.

The truth of the matter is that, before seeing the report on ABC

last december, I didn't even know it existed. I relied exclusively on L-S.com for my pheromones

products.

Curiosity made me

order a Pherlure bottle... and I noticed some things that never occured before with SOE,

Chikara or PI...
    Before you go running off into the sunset, Big Papa ... Like what?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosshog
    I (m/early 40s/cau/average diet/6'1"/190/routinely work-out/average looking AT BEST)

purchased Pherlure before I found LS. No noticeable difference in any female around me, to include my wife. She did

however decide that she likes the smell of Pherlure - without knowing what it was advertised as - and told me I

could wear it whenever I wanted as long as I did not apply it to heavily. (She has never liked ANY cologne that is

applied to heavily.) I have gotten much stronger results using products sold here at

LS.
    Bossyhog ....

Will you share what worked for your

40-year-old better half?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Before you go

running off into the sunset, Big Papa ... Like what?
    God, I can't believe how obnoxious you

are.

King of the coupons!

Red face

God, I can't

believe how obnoxious you are.
    And then some!

Sounded like you were getting run

off, and I don't like it when there are stones unturned.

Tan't nuttin butt luv fer ya, Big Papa!

Exclamation Dhea

I order Nootropics

(smart drugs as they are called) for personal use. I was searching through a site that I buy from and noticed that

they sold DHEA or Dehydroepiandrosterone. Now, Pherlure contains Di-Dehydroepiandrosterone which is two

Dehydroepiandrosterone molecules bonded. They sell this stuff in liquid or capsules. They say it promotes a healthy

immune system and other health factors. What's the difference in this and Pherlure besides the double bonded

molecule? Do they work the same or is this proof that Pherlure does not contain working mones?

PS the site is

http://www.biogenesis.co.za/pi-dhea.asp
    "Freedom to change seems to come after acceptance of ourselves." -BT pg. 56

Journeyman

I always thought DHEA is just

sweat or it's what sweat is mostly made out of. So if you want that stuff then just jog, sweat and store it in a

bottle. I'm not sure though.

Journeyman

Mobley - I'll post the info in

the Hits 2006 Thread for you ...

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bosshank
    Mobley - I'll

post the info in the Hits 2006 Thread for you ...
    Appreciate it & thanks, Boss!

My woman is

in her 40s ... always interested in what works for that age range 'cause it's good to be able to have more mone

wear.

Hell I don't buy that. I

buy Piracetam and Vasopressin.
    "Freedom to change seems to come after acceptance of ourselves." -BT pg. 56

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information