Page 1 of 11 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Pherlure

Stranger

Default Pherlure?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Forgive the question I

didn't see it under the search results.

I have seen ads on the internet for Pherlure, anyone know if this is

any good? Right now I have Alter Ego and Scented Eros, haven't noticed too much difference with them, maybe I'm

not applying enough.

Thanks!

Stranger

Yeah, last thing I want to do is

cause any trouble. LOL. I'm just looking for advice really, Alter Ego seems to be the best product I have but

looking for THE best product, if there is such a thing.

That's what the suggestion box

forum is for.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

no such thing really as the best

product, because each one may work better for different people. I personally like AA314 and use it with AE. I've

been getting a lot of great results from those two combined.

I am generally very interested to

received tips about new (good) products that we could carry on Love Scent. The suggestion box is the place for

them. AND, it is standard procedure to delete the suggestions after they have been made note of so that competitors

do not pick them up, regardless of where they show up.

By the way, it is against forum policy to publicly

slam the forum, its moderators, or various policies, or even waste bandwidth discussing them. Posts like that are

going to get deleted. Complaints can be addressed by PM or email with any of the mods as long as they are

respectfully written.

Now on to the "suggestion" at hand, I've seen Pher-Lure come up a couple of times, but

I am getting 3-4 spam emails a day from those guys and in my mind that more or less takes them out of the running.

Sort of 2 strikes against them, but I'm interested to hear more if it seems to be a worthy product.

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce

Now on to the

"suggestion" at hand, I've seen Pher-Lure come up a couple of times, but I am getting 3-4 spam emails a day from

those guys and in my mind that more or less takes them out of the running. Sort of 2 strikes against them, but I'm

interested to hear more if it seems to be a worthy product.

Bruce
    From what I can tell Bruce it

seems like it is only a real good scent that increases your natural mone intensity as well as any mones you have on.

Alone I have found it to do nothing so far.

Banned User

maybe Pherlure is something like

APC, but APC has a great scent, which is why I buy it. haven't herd any good hits from it by itself.

Banned User

Pherlure has produced results

for me in at least four women, one of which had a very low sex drive. The other three were highly sexed and all

three of them began giving major hits when exposed, without knowing I was wearing 'mones. I think the only thing I

didn't see was a butt presentation. The lower-sexed one was commenting on how I looked different somehow, and she

liked the new look, but she could not figure out what it was.

I told two of them it was pheromones and asked

what they were feeling. They both told me, without knowing eachother, the same thing: "It shuts down all thoughts

except thoughts about sex." These two, to this day, have never met or communicated.

The third zeroed in on

where I applied it and began kissing me there right in front of her boyfriend. I have also noticed definite

deference from some men, and in general a much more positive, open, and accepting response to me in general when I

wear it, applied to skin or clothes.

I also notice it boosts my mood, makes me much more self

confident.

I'm not thrilled with the marketing techniques of the company, though, and that's why I came

here. I'm testing TE now.

Journeyman

vette & catlord: Where you wearing

it as standalone or with other pheromones?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    vette & catlord:

Where you wearing it as standalone or with other pheromones?
    ANNNND! How old are you two, and how many

sprays of the product do you use?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Banned User

I'm 32 years old, freckled

caucasoid. I usually use 1 spray of Pherlure to my neck, but sometimes I use 2, one tomy shirt and one to my neck.

If I am feeling particularly naughty I apply one to my crotch and one to my neck.

I have APC, Pherlure and TE.

I have noted that TE covered by pherlure seems to be much less sexual than either one alone, oddlyenough, so until I

understand how TE works better, I am using them separately. I haven't used more than one spray of TE at a time

yet.

Has anyone else seen these

results with Pherlure?
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Cool

I find it rather curious that only

"strangers" on the fourm are having positive results...mmmm.
    I don't have it myslef just an

observation.

DCW

Banned User

True....but at least they are

not making ridiculous and immature statements like "This girl kissed me out of no where in front of her

boyfriend"....

HINT>> HEAVY SARCASM

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    I find it rather

curious that only "strangers" on the fourm are having positive results...mmmm.

observation.

DCW
    Dimmit, DCW! I was trying my best not to say anything, but since you

open your big mind ... YEAH! That's what I've been noticing for quite some time ... people coming from out

of no where posting on certain products for their first post. DISTRIBUTORS?

If ONLY they

worked!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    I find it rather

curious that only "strangers" on the fourm are having positive results...mmmm.

observation.

DCW
    My thoughts exactly, but I am interested if anyone else with positive results

speaks up.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    My

thoughts exactly, but I am interested if anyone else with positive results speaks up.
    I can't say I

have had positive results with Pherlure by itself. I'm just a mone junkie and I'm always wearing more than one or

2 products at a time.

But there is something "Je ne sais quoi" about the scent of the women's version. I love

it! It's up there with my most favorite perfume! Coincidence --- or something more? I use it as a cover scent for

some of the other mones.
    Treasure Every Moment that you have
    Yesterday is History - Tomorrow is a Mystery
    Today is a Gift - That's why It's called the Present!
    (Unknown source)

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    My thoughts

exactly, but I am interested if anyone else with positive results speaks up.
    I scanned their site and

couldn't find anything to support claims that di-dehydroepiandrosterone is a pheromone. If a university study had

been done on this compound, I would have at least been able to find something other than comments on a marketing

site. The marketing attempt also includes the human VNO approach, which has been decidedly dropped from olfactory

research pursuits by any researcher who does not have a financial stake in making false claims about how pheromones

work.

Similarly, Winnifred Cutler (Athena products) originally claimed (early 90's) that

dehydroepiandrosterone was the active ingredient, before claiming the ingredients were secret, and would not be

divulged until she received her patent. No further word on her patent or the ingredients in the past

decade.

It is apparent that the folks at Pherlure are scamming everyone they can--just like many companies

who promote pheromone products. If any of you take a serious look at their links, and find anything they say to be

legit (supported by published scientific evidence or patent info) please let me/us know.

Perhaps I missed

something; but I doubt it. There has never been any indication that dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a pheromone,

much less supporting that two moledules of DHEA linked together: Di-DHEA would have pheromonal

properties.

Are there other marketing "strangers" out there that would like to debate

this?

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by Jan123456
    ...Di-Dehydroepiandrosterone actually is the only pheromone that i now of to be a proven

human pheromone bij a university.
    Who did the study; where were the results published? Even if your

link worked, it would not provide any info that could be verified. Who do you think you're

kidding?

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    Who did the

study; where were the results published? Even if your link worked, it would not provide any info that could be

verified. Who do you think you're kidding?

JVK
    Euhm - jvkohl, I'm not refuting

anything you said. My personal knowledge is too limited.

But I seriously doubt that Pherlure would recruit

marketing strangers in Dutch speaking countries. (I'm refering to Jan_123456)

Respectfully - NG
    Last edited by NaughtieGirl; 12-07-2005 at 03:38 PM.
    Treasure Every Moment that you have
    Yesterday is History - Tomorrow is a Mystery
    Today is a Gift - That's why It's called the Present!
    (Unknown source)

Banned User

I'm not distributing Pherlure

- yet. I'm just doing personal testing to see which pheromone products I am going to be distributing come the

opening of my webstore. And I honestly don't know that di-dehydro-epiandrosterone is a pheromone or what... but I

can only conclude what my eyes see when it comes to results. I am sure some of what I have said is hard to believe,

and my status as newcomer doesn't help my credibility, but I'm not interested in selling the stuff when I make the

comments I do about it. I'm just reporting what I have experienced. And everything I have said is

true.

The fact is, even if it had no effect on anyone else, I'd still be wearing it because:

1. I

really like how it smells, and
    2. It affects my mood. It gives me a lot more confidence than I usually have.

And I don't think that's a placebo effect because when I have worn only TE or APC, I have no such

response.

I'm planning to be a reseller for Love Scent products, since I admire the open, honest approach

Bruce uses. Pherlure's parent company uses advertising methods I don't particularly like or respect, but then

again, I have personal experience with results from their product. Not sure if I am going to resell it, but only

because I think their marketing methods are sleazy.

So, for those of you who are skeptical of my comments and

statements, I can respect that. But again, as I said... I can only relate to you what I have seen with my own

eyes.

And by the way, about the woman who started kissing my neck out of the blue, I believe I mentioned

she's been trying to get with me for the last three years. It wasn't a cold turkey hit from a complete stranger.

And yes, not only was her boyfriend watching, but so was her son, and the mother of her son's child, and a small

group of other people.

Yes, it really happened. But it wasn't a cold turkey hit by far - although there

was no alcohol involved.

Stranger

Default pherlure

Hello....I am

relatively new to this site, and to pheromones in general. My first "pheromone experience" was with Pherlure, when

my good friend you all know as Catlord17 let me sniff his bottle. I can assure you, it definitely works! Lol. At

least, it certainly had an effect on me. Smelling his pherlure is what got me interested in pheromones, and what

prompted me to place an order here- and already i am hooked and buying more! Heheh.

Anyway, just wanted to

share my experience and say hi and all. I have really been enjoying reading through the forums.....i think

pheromones are fascinating!

Bye for now....

Quote Originally Posted by ilana612
    Anyway, just

wanted to share my experience and say hi and all. I have really been enjoying reading through the forums.....i

think pheromones are fascinating!
    As fascinating as pheromones are, there still are criteria for

marketing products. In this case, the marketers tell us what's in it--a point in their favor, but only if someone

else (preferably a researcher) has indicated that Di-DHEA is a pheromone. The claim that it acts via the VNO is

ridiculous, but expected of marketers who have no idea what they're talking about. So far, only the pheromones

patented by Erox/Pherin corp. folks have been shown to act on the VNO, and the studies that showed this action have

been called into question by the vast majority of olfactory researchers. Di-DHEA is not mentioned in the context of

a pheromone in any peer-reviewed literature, so who decided to call it a pheromone?

University tested in

another marketing buzz word, but if you try to find out anything about this "University testing" you find nothing

but a claim that it was university tested. Nothing to back up the claim.

It's troubling to see Forum

members fall for such a blatant marketing scam.

JVK

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    As fascinating

as pheromones are, there still are criteria for marketing products. In this case, the marketers tell us what's in

it--a point in their favor, but only if someone else (preferably a researcher) has indicated that Di-DHEA is a

pheromone. The claim that it acts via the VNO is ridiculous, but expected of marketers who have no idea what

they're talking about. So far, only the pheromones patented by Erox/Pherin corp. folks have been shown to act on

the VNO, and the studies that showed this action have been called into question by the vast majority of olfactory

researchers. Di-DHEA is not mentioned in the context of a pheromone in any peer-reviewed literature, so who decided

to call it a pheromone?

University tested in another marketing buzz word, but if you try to find out anything

about this "University testing" you find nothing but a claim that it was university tested. Nothing to back up the

claim.

It's troubling to see Forum members fall for such a blatant marketing scam.

JVK
    It's not a matter of falling for a scam, James...

Honestly I don't care if it's a pheromone or not - all I can say is, however and whyever it works, it has the

intended effect. Believe me, I was aware of the BS advertising when I ordered it. I'm responsible for doing the

advertising of my company, and I know what to look for because I have studied the advertising styles of a lot of

different companies. Theirs screams BS. That's why I was so surprised when it worked. But instead of believing

what I saw at their website, or what someone else told me, I decided to try it for myself and see with my own two

eyes. That is to say, I'm a skeptic by nature.

Interestingly, thus far, the only other product I have

tried that seems to have a similar effect is SOE... which if I remember correctly, was formulated by you!

Stranger

Hey everyone,
    I think

I'll add my 2 cents here as well on Pherlure. I was skeptical at first so I decided to try just 1 bottle since I

heard from a very credible source that Pherlure did indeed work. When I got the bottle I went to a university

bookstore nearby and gave myself a couple of sprays before I walked in and I immediately got the DIHL look from an

extremely hot, tall, cosmo magazine European looking babe who was on her cell phone walking around and talking but

always coming back in my direction and there was definitely ALOT of eye contact between us! I got this same reaction

along with compliments on how I smelled from some other women as well but not from every woman who was near me when

I wore it. It's been my experience that there is definitely something to Pherlure. Anyway, I went ahead and ordered

some more because I was so impressed with the first bottle. BTW, I used it stand alone with no other fragrance to

cover it up and it has a nice scent which seemed to project very well and not dissipate too quickly. When I got my

second order in though I took a bottle and went to field test it and I got no hits at all after wearing it over the

course of a couple of days - also there was a difference in the strength of the scent; it wasn't as strong or as

long lasting, so what I did was to mix the rest of that bottle with APC and for some reason I started getting the

looks and smiles again so I have to say that for some reason it is hit or miss. (Now, mind you that the APC I mixed

it with was 4 years old still in a sealed bottle that I never opened.) I do know that APC alone did not get me many

hits at all except for one girl I was making out with one time who told me that my scent was turning her on. I mixed

Pherlure with Realm with no results and I also tried it with Jovan Musk and the Pherlure pretty much killed the

scent of the musk and once again no results with that combo. I also wonder if pheromones effect a woman differently

at different times of the month for her. I am a newbie who has just ordered some of Bruce's products to see what

effect they will have when I mix them with Pherlure. I'm hoping to come up with a great mix and if so I'll share

it with the forum. Let me say also that even though I am new to this forum that I have no connections to the company

that makes Pherlure and that this has been my honest experience with it.
    Pherolover

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pherolover
    Hey everyone,

I think I'll add my 2 cents here as well on Pherlure. I was skeptical at first so I decided to try just 1 bottle

since I heard from a very credible source that Pherlure did indeed work. When I got the bottle I went to a

university bookstore nearby and gave myself a couple of sprays before I walked in and I immediately got the DIHL

look from an extremely hot, tall, cosmo magazine European looking babe who was on her cell phone walking around and

talking but always coming back in my direction and there was definitely ALOT of eye contact between us! I got this

same reaction along with compliments on how I smelled from some other women as well but not from every woman who was

near me when I wore it. It's been my experience that there is definitely something to Pherlure. Anyway, I went

ahead and ordered some more because I was so impressed with the first bottle. BTW, I used it stand alone with no

other fragrance to cover it up and it has a nice scent which seemed to project very well and not dissipate too

quickly. When I got my second order in though I took a bottle and went to field test it and I got no hits at all

after wearing it over the course of a couple of days - also there was a difference in the strength of the scent; it

wasn't as strong or as long lasting, so what I did was to mix the rest of that bottle with APC and for some reason

I started getting the looks and smiles again so I have to say that for some reason it is hit or miss. (Now, mind you

that the APC I mixed it with was 4 years old still in a sealed bottle that I never opened.) I do know that APC alone

did not get me many hits at all except for one girl I was making out with one time who told me that my scent was

turning her on. I mixed Pherlure with Realm with no results and I also tried it with Jovan Musk and the Pherlure

pretty much killed the scent of the musk and once again no results with that combo. I also wonder if pheromones

effect a woman differently at different times of the month for her. I am a newbie who has just ordered some of

Bruce's products to see what effect they will have when I mix them with Pherlure. I'm hoping to come up with a

great mix and if so I'll share it with the forum. Let me say also that even though I am new to this forum that I

have no connections to the company that makes Pherlure and that this has been my honest experience with it.

Pherolover
    If the product is working for you as a standalone, why do u need to

mix it...mmmmmmmm?

DCW

Banned User

What I don't understand is

how it could work for the first bottle and not work for the second... those are some odd results.

In my case, if

I mix it, it seems to work less well. Mixing with TE produces much less response for a much shorter period of

time.

Still no sign that TE is getting me hits by itself, though... I'm not sure if I need more or what, still

using 1-2 sprays.

This report of the first bottle working and the second one not makes me wonder if maybe they

only ship active ingredient to new customers?

Visionary7903

All these 'testimonials'

are from newbies. When people who have had 500+ posts on the forum or have been here for a year or more, only when

they post that the product works will I be interested. Maybe the company that distributes the product can give free

small bottle samples of the product to some experienced and reputable forum members to test and post their feedback.

And if it works we can get Bruce to sell it.

Visionary

Stranger

Hi,
    To answer DCW's

inquiry, I would not have had any reason to mix it if the 2nd bottle worked as good as the first one did - this was

the reason I mixed it with APC because I got absolutely no hits with it stand alone at all but once I mixed it with

the APC I started to get results again close to but not exactly the same. To respond to catlord17 I was thinking the

same thing: that they may only put enough of the active ingredient in it to get a new customer to buy more and once

the customer does buy more they get a less effective product. Kind of like the old bait and switch game that

department stores used to use on customers. But they also offer a money back guarantee if you're not satisfied so

on the surface it wouldn't seem to make sense that they would do that if they had to refund people's money so I

really don't know what's up when it comes right down to it.

Pherolover

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary7903
    All these

'testimonials' are from newbies. When people who have had 500+ posts on the forum or have been here for a year or

more, only when they post that the product works will I be interested. Maybe the company that distributes the

product can give free small bottle samples of the product to some experienced and reputable forum members to test

and post their feedback. And if it works we can get Bruce to sell it.

Visionary
    Bruce is

unlikely to sell such a product; he's not into scamming and never has been. When a company goes to the degree this

one has to misrepresent its product, it sends a clear signal to anyone who is legit. Regretably, this thread is

bringing more attention to the product than it deserves. My comments were not intended to contribute to any debate.

If it were up to me, I would pull the thread, and monitor for repeat mention by any "strangers." I'm against

censorship, but I'm not comfortable reading any more attention-grabbing garbage about the product (certain posts

excepted).

JVK

Page 1 of 11 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information