"Attraction Isn't a Choice", and I'm quite surprised by it. I expected something that would make me think the

man is a sexist, or a lackwit, or an a$$... but instead, I found myself reading a book my best friend could have

written.

Not only was it very interesting and well written (I'm not quite finished with it) but it's stuff I

have seen my best friend do countless times, and he's about as successful with women as they get. I just never put

two and two together and saw what he was doing. (He's what Dave calls a 'natural'.)

I have really enjoyed

reading the psychological, evolutionary and sociological theories behind his ideas, too. Very insightful.

I'm

not sure I can put all this into effect... not sure I want to... but I did try a couple of things he suggests,

today. First, I chose to spend the day moving like James Bond would - slow, deliberate, always calm, always in

control. And second, I tried the eye contact thing. (I have read about that before, but never tried it

before.)

Wow! I was getting many times the amount of attention from women than I usually do today, and it was

all while standing right beside my girlfriend! No matter where I went, I got this blatantly interested attention

response from at least one female, whether she was a girl or a woman.

I had a lot of fun playing "Who's

dominant" with a fairly attractive young woman who must have been six nd a half feet tall, to my five foot eight.

What really astounded me was that I responded so naturally to her challenge, and ended up getting a lot of respect

body language from her before I walked out of sight.

These two things, so simple... but wow. What a

difference.

I should also probably mention that I was wearing about 3" of SOE on each cheek with a single spray

of Pherlure to the neck.