Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    King of the coupons!

Default PHANTOM - R.I.P.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    We are gathered here today, ta say a late goodbye to the Dearly Departed. He was Dearly, and he has Departed (Richard Pryor). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Fer those of yous that didn\'t know, Phantom was a TE man. He was wild, he was crazy, annnnnnd, like MOST of you here, he was a MONEHEAD! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] All and all...he was Cooool. In fact, he was so cool, he could duck the cold. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] This is dedicated to Phantom, as you can see....I have nothing better to do! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] PHANTOM...here\'s to you kid! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

PHANTOM\'S WORKS OF WISDOM:

$$ NPA:SOE: Embrace it, people around me can\'t really smell it anyways. I\'ve been using 2 dabs of NPA and 6 inches of SOE with 1 spray of Polo Sport (all on neck) and have been getting real good results. One girl threw me against a table, grinded her crotch against mine and told me she loved me. What\'s with girls and crotch grinding these days? Lol, looks like a hit to me. I\'ll be trying 4 dabs of NPA and 8 inches of SOE (4 inches on each side of neck) with a spray of Polo Sport tomorrow. Lets see what happens.

$$ NPA:SOE: NPA (4 dabs) on the center of my neck, SOE (4 inches on each side of my neck (8 inches total), and a spray of Polo Sport as cover. SOE and Polo Sport covered NPA very well. I have to tell ya, my bro was kissing my ass this mourning, and I could practicaly sense all the girls on the bus staring at me. The \"Grinding\" girl caught me off guard. She wispered in my ear \"I missed you and i\'m really horny,\" then she grabbed my crotch and told me that I had a really big boner. I could tell she was extremely aroused...she was blushing, and her nipples were outrageously erect. I told her that it would be good to meet on the weekends and get rid of that sexual frustration that she had. She gave me her #, and told me to meet her outside after school. I met her in a vacant corridor at the back of the school. She unzips my pants, and got to work very quickly. I dressed my unit, and did her against the wall. I will be wearing 8 dabs of NPA and 8 inches of SOE tomorrow! Before I used to be a minimalist, but I\'ve gathered my guts (with the help of SOE) and have been trying out \"OD\" amounts of TE/NPA, and have been getting really good results. I\'ve noticed 3 things that always happen with NPA or TE:

1) They cross they\'re legs, this is always a sign of sexual excitement, they try to sexualy stimulate themselves incognito (I literaly saw 2 or 3 girls rubbing they\'re legs up and down while looking at me with a dreamy look);
    2) They blush and say how really \"hot\" they feel; and
    3) They DIHL and flip they\'re hair like crazy;

$$ TE: Other observations I\'ve made: Anything above 14 dabs of TE makes girls closed (they act shy and nervous around you) 12 seems to be the lucky number with at least 3 inches of SOE to reduce aggression. Try being around the girl for at least 10-15 minutes, cause thats when the real power of TE/NPA starts to sink in.

$$ TE: The best sexual hit\'s I\'ve had, have come with 2 parts Anone and 1 part Nol/rone (any more and it will ruin it as a sexual mix). But i\'ve gotten laid before using only 4 dabs of TE standalone so actual application\'s vary.

$$ TE: Mones will make it much easier for girls to forgive you (which I\'ve personally experienced, if you wan\'t to get in good terms again when you had a fight with one of your friends (female)) apply 6 dabs of TE/m covered with a nice sensual cologne, and she\'ll be kissing your ass.

$$ AE:NPA: Try 2 drops of NPA with 4 drops of AE as cover, this is the perfect DIHL getter and makes girls REALLY horny (Try standing around her for a few minutes to build up the effect). If you want a more socially aimed mix get some SOE.
    $$ TE: Do not expect women to get horny in the moment they see you? This does not work like that...just be patient.

Trust me they do, with about 3-4 dabs of TE, you\'ll have to be around her for about 10 minutes for her to get horny. With 7-10 dabs it just takes about 1-2 minutes. Just try to hang around her for a while and you will start seeing signs of arousal (nipples erect, face flushed..ect). She will also start talking sexual talk, my best friend (female) is always open to her horniness when I wear TE. She tells me she\'s horny, but does\'nt know why.

$$ TE: I wore 4 dabs of TE to a friends hangout and one of my best friends (female) begged to give me a blowjob.

$$ TE: 4-6 dabs seems to be my prime dosage, though I can get away wearing 6 or 7 if I use half a pack of SOE gel as cover.

$$ TE: Unscrew the TE sprayer cap and apply 2 dabs on neck, 3 dabs on chest and 1 dab split on each forearm. Then cover that with some cologne.

$$ TE: 3-5 dabs of TE does\'nt even come close to 1 drop of NPA. The crazy thing is, that I did\'nt get 1 DIHL wearing the Drop of NPA (applied to neck), wearing 2 dabs of TE of my neck and 3 dabs on my chest is DIHL galore. Though I made out with one girl (there was also heavy petting) also I got this other girls number that told me that she would like to have a 3 some with the girl I was making out with. But for me thats not out of the norm for a big party. Also, I find that TE is much easier to cover than NPA, cause its stink is not so concentrated. When I run out of TE, i\'m just going to dilute NPA to TE\'s concentration.

$$ TE: Just spray the stuff over the TE, the day I got laid I had 2 dabs of TE on neck and 3 on my chest.

$$ TE: Buy TE and a Decent cologne and you\'ll probably have girls trowing themselves at you, I got laid twice already.

$$ The Edge: OH yeah this one makes me into a SEX MAGNET, girls like hanging around me and would just stike up naughty conversations, I\'ve had girls come out of nowhere and hug me, rub their crotch against me and lick my neck, Girls would just ask for it, I had a girl pull me into a dark corner, pull my pants down and just go for it. For it\'s cheap price TE is really worth it!
    ----------
    Dosage Used: 2 to 5 dabs.
    Time Tested: 2 months.
    Aggression Factor: Very High ( I dont wear nothing over the Equivalent of 1 spray.
    Body Part Applied to: Neck, Chest, Eyebrows and back of Ears.
    Pupil Dilation Factor: 5++++
    Laid Factor: I got laid 8 times in 2 months (17 If your counting Oral).
    BO Factor: Smells like I killed my self in the gym and did\'nt put deoderant (Use a High Quality Cologne As Cover For Best Results).
    ----------

Phantom - Wherever you may be...that\'s where you are. You\'re a champ in your own mind! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Be well! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] For those of you who didn\'t believe his hits ..... WHAT...TEVER!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Got any mixes I can borrow!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: PHANTOM - R.I.P.

Hey Mobes, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I hope you mean RIP the L-S name and not the actual person [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img].

He was really an unusual character.His descriptions remind me of a book I read once called \"Lady Chatterly\'s lover\", highly reccommended. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I wish him a long and healthy life. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

is richard pryor(the comedian) dead?

i hope not. he is(was?) hilarious. i really like mudboe.

Banned User

Who here really believes the crazy and not so crazy stories from Phantom are true? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Maybe it\'s like believing in Santa Clause even when you know he\'s not real. I guess Phantom was our Santa Clause of pheromones.

Phero Pro

Well, some of the stories could be true... maybe just exagerated... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hey Mobes, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I hope you mean RIP the L-S name and not the actual person [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img].

He was really an unusual character.His descriptions remind me of a book I read once called \"Lady Chatterly\'s lover\", highly reccommended. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I wish him a long and healthy life. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Dove - R.I.P. Rest In Peace (jokey joke), I\'m suuure Phantom\'s alive and kicking and probably amongst the MONEHEADS on this forum with a brandnew identity and mixing like never before and banging chicks in the hall lockers and under the cafeteria tables and beating up the Principle\'s cat while wearing tons of pure None and....! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Annnnd yes, but WE\'RE ALL unusual characters here on this forum!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Druid - How\'s everything? I don\'t think he\'s kicked the bucket yet. Haven\'t heard anything about it. Yes, Mudbone is priceless!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Franki - Nobody know\'s but Phantom, and God. God\'s not talking. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

TMack - There\'s a lot of kids that\'ll disagree wit\'cha!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

ToBeOrNot - I\'m on your team! He and Swinger could be kinfolk! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

To the restofyous! Got\'a bite of a sandwhich I can borrow? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Banned User

Annnnd yes, but WE\'RE ALL unusual characters here on this forum!!

We\'re all NUTS. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Mobley , I wish more people had your dopamine levels.

Are u ever sad/serious about anything ?

I know life\'s too shot for that , still kinda scares me - You got the alltime forum record on smiley usage ! That\'s for shizzle !

King of the coupons!

Fer true! Annnnd that\'s the way it\'tis! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Mobley , I wish more people had your dopamine levels.

Are u ever sad/serious about anything ?

I know life\'s too shot for that , still kinda scares me - You got the alltime forum record on smiley usage ! That\'s for shizzle !

Yes Bird...I\'m sad/serious about EVERYTHING. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Life just hasn\'t been fair to me...I grew up when I should have been given the option of staying a child, or growing up and learning about mones! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Tis just me way to keep from crying abou\'tit. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Tis Monday...Keep some sunshine on yer face, annnnnnd...Be well! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Got\'a piece of tissue I can borrow? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Fer true! Annnnd that\'s the way it\'tis! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Speak for yourself dude! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I\'m on your team! He and Swinger could be kinfolk!

As to that Mobley my friend, the truth is usually stranger than fiction . . . . [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Phero Dude

Holy holy holy holy *gaaaasp* *need air* oh hoooly $hiiit.

I have just clicked this link : Mobley???

aaaaand saw your pic !

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand my respect for you went KaWoooooooooooM through the roof !

Hmm is that really u ?

King of the coupons!

Why\'s everybody always picking on me!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Got milk? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

The first ever (!!) \"Funniest Ever Mobley On The Forum\" goes to........

[drums]

MOBLEY!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tis a prestigious award, yes it is.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

so is it ? *confused*

Phero Pro

if that is you mobley that nipple piercing is pimpin\'. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

so is it ? *confused*

So is that me? Yes Dear...live annnnnnd in black and white...with a gallon of milk! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] If ya asking me about something else...ya lost me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Got any color I can borrow? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Druid - Tanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Me love me mid-life crises nipple ring a whole bunchezzzzz!

Moderators - Even though this was a dedication the Madman Phantom...t\'was all about the mones...TE was all over it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Just in case someone got bored with the norm, and wanted to venture into the dangerous lands of Phantom. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Just curious why it didn\'t rate remaining in the main forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Love you anywayssssss! You\'ve been doing a good job...til now!! Ha! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Whatever! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

2 final words on your looks :

HUGE MOFO !

--------------------------------------

RRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrespect !!!

This was kinda shocking for me. All the time I imagined u as :
    WHITE!!! short , fat , romantic , funny man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Well quite the contrary is the truth (except for the romantic/funny).

Hey , its So rare these days : a black guy who doesn\'t stress \"he\'s from da hood/gangsta/dog/player/pimp/og/mack daddy\" all da time. I never noticed a thing like that in your language reading your many many posts.
    + why the hell did u say (in some other thread) u were born ugly ! LOL !?!?!? WTF ??? Kidding?? ! With these looks you shoulda have women alll over u (specially the black mamacitas) - Man , you are PURE -NONE MANIFESTED IN FLESH = Mobley [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Damn , after this experience I\'m really not sure bout clickin on other peoples \"personal info\" links...
    surprise surprise.....

King of the coupons!

2 final words on your looks :

HUGE MOFO !

--------------------------------------

RRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrespect !!!

This was kinda shocking for me. All the time I imagined u as :
    WHITE!!! short , fat , romantic , funny man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Well quite the contrary is the truth (except for the romantic/funny).

Hey, its So rare these days: a black guy who doesn\'t stress \"he\'s from da hood/gangsta/dog/player/pimp/og/mack daddy\" all da time. I never noticed a thing like that in your language reading your many many posts.
    + why the hell did u say (in some other thread) u were born ugly ! LOL !?!?!? WTF ??? Kidding?? ! With these looks you shoulda have women alll over u (specially the black mamacitas) - Man , you are PURE -NONE MANIFESTED IN FLESH = Mobley [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Damn , after this experience I\'m really not sure bout clickin on other peoples \"personal info\" links...
    surprise surprise.....

What the!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Thanks...I think. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] It\'s not rare, just that you haven\'t ventured upon someone of color, that fits another kind of mold, besides the one everybody tries to put them in. Everyone\'s from the \"hood,\" it\'s just short for neighborhood. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] See what I mean? I stress ALL the time...I just try not let anyone know it/show it (92% successful). I work hard to keep me thinking out of the negative zone, cause once you\'re in...things just gets chaotic, and you never know how you\'re going to handle it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I posted the pic because I wanted people to know who they were talking to/who was talking, annnnd show off me nipple ring! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Tootles! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Depends on your outlook of the situation and your personal experiences. Anyone who has gone outside their own realm in real life situations will notice that everything is not what it seems. Do you watch a lot of BET and MTV in Germany heheheh.

Mobley, people probably also expect you to be a lot more mean/serious ehhh. Why milk? I heard you were an ex-football player in Europe right? I had an idea of what you may look like but keeping in shape like that.....cool

Phero Pro

man mobley is 0.1 points hotter than me I am so jealous! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] maybe I should get a nipple piercing!

Banned User

Hey Mobley I made you a new picture.

Mobley\'s new picture

Phero Pro

i knew mobley was sucking it in !!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Depends on your outlook of the situation and your personal experiences. Anyone who has gone outside their own realm in real life situations will notice that everything is not what it seems. Do you watch a lot of BET and MTV in Germany heheheh.

Mobley, people probably also expect you to be a lot more mean/serious ehhh. Why milk? I heard you were an ex-football player in Europe right? I had an idea of what you may look like but keeping in shape like that.....cool

Yep! People think I\'m mean and serious, until they\'ve been around me for a minute or two. Then they try to figure out if I\'m smoking crack! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Milk is good fer yer teeth! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] If you\'re talking about the pic, it\'s for a personal ad site that I was on in which my name was UMMMYUMMY. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Keeping in shape...I try. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

TMack - You never fail to amaze me! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] You should have been president! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Computer wiz are ya?

Druid - I\'m only hotter than you when I\'m straight out of the shower! And that\'s about once a year! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I had to suck it in...there was a lady peeping in me widow! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

upsidedown

OK, everbody that has a picture on \"Am I Hot or Not?\" raise your hand!

Hmm, I thought so!

Druid, why don\'t you post your link? Why should Mobley have all the fun....or whatever? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Mobley did you spend a short time in the Army?

Gracias about the computer wiz thing, send me a highquality picture and I can try to turn you into whatever you want(still learning).

Phero Pro

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NQBYRQE&amp;key=SNC

here it is. be gentle [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Oh, I remember you now! You\'ve posted the link before! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information