Close

Phero Enthusiast

Unhappy Heartbroken, ready to move on and and meet new girls.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After an 11 month relationship, my girlfriend cheated on me. I ended it. I've been down for a

while now, I'm hoping time will heal my wounds, it just hurts, still, obviously.

But, I need to move on,

even though I feel terrible inside. I haven't talked to many girls, got many numbers, etc. recently because I had a

girlfriend and felt no need to get to know other girls. So, it's like I'm venturing out into a world full of

strangers and need to meet new girls. I don't mind striking up a conversation with a girl... hell, I can be pretty

outgoing and just straight up ask a girl to go out somewhere. But, I'm not the center of attention. I am kind of a

strong, silent type, but not shy. I am a Boxer, Kickboxer, MMA fighter... and a lot of people know that... so I have

somewhat of an alpha male image, but not an alpha personality.

I've been off mones for about 2 years now.

So, can you guys have help a guy in my situation get on with his life... a main part of that is meeting new girls...

and suggest some good mones/mixes for an 18 year old, somewhat outgoing, kind of that strong, silent type- but not

shy, pretty attractive guy such as myself. Thanks, everyone. Merry Christmas.

The best advice is to go out

and get a life. That doesn't sound too nice but it's really the best thing you can do. After my marriage broke up,

mostly to keep myself busy so I wouldn't be sitting at home feeling sorry for myself, I took on some extra work.

Not only did it make me feel better, I met dozens of new people, many who have become very good friends. Of those

dozens of new people, about half were women. Some of those women were fantastic! I ended up having a wonderful time

and also found myself in a nice relationship that just keeeps getting better.

You have a lot in common with me

even if I am a lot older. I am involved in marshal arts and am pretty quiet in groups but have a strong sense of the

ridiculous and it causes the most absurd things to come out of my mouth. People think acerbic observations about

reality made in a light tone are terribly funny.

Go out, have fun and do your very best to not think about your

ex. That's the past and dwelling on it isn't going to help you. This is today, make it the best day possible by

enjoying every minute of it. Life can only get better.

Good luck
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    The best

advice is to go out and get a life. That doesn't sound too nice but it's really the best thing you can do. After

my marriage broke up, mostly to keep myself busy so I wouldn't be sitting at home feeling sorry for myself, I took

on some extra work. Not only did it make me feel better, I met dozens of new people, many who have become very good

friends. Of those dozens of new people, about half were women. Some of those women were fantastic! I ended up having

a wonderful time and also found myself in a nice relationship that just keeeps getting better.

You have a

lot in common with me even if I am a lot older. I am involved in marshal arts and am pretty quiet in groups but have

a strong sense of the ridiculous and it causes the most absurd things to come out of my mouth. People think acerbic

observations about reality made in a light tone are terribly funny.

Go out, have fun and do your very best

to not think about your ex. That's the past and dwelling on it isn't going to help you. This is today, make it the

best day possible by enjoying every minute of it. Life can only get better.

Good

luck

Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I've been on other forums and the advice is typically in

the general direction: stay busy. I can do that. I'm just a person who prefers to have a significant other... or at

least getting something from woman . So, what mones could you suggest since I have been out of the mone game for

so long.

Journeyman

As another "old guy" like

Belgareth - I concur with his advice. Stay busy and meet new people. You will meet someone one day who will

appreciate you and not let you "get away".

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by bosshank
    As another

"old guy" like Belgareth - I concur with his advice. Stay busy and meet new people. You will meet someone one day

who will appreciate you and not let you "get away".
    Thanks... but, can I get some mone help?

I'm an aggressive person. For

me, Chikara and or SoE were the best choices, sometimes with a small amount of TE but never much.

Just "Keeping

busy" isn't quite it. The past is just that, a memory of something that was but is no longer. Now is the only

reality and tomorrow is no more than a possibility that you create by what you do today. Your tomorrow can be one of

joy if you decide its going to be and act on that today. Remember the lessons from your past but let everything else

about it go. It has happened and you can't change it, only learn from it. Anger, bitterness or regret only serve to

poison your future. Go out and live with the intent that you'll live well and have a good life. With that attitude

I can almost guarantee that you'll meet somebody worth your time.
    Last edited by belgareth; 12-24-2005 at 10:53 PM.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, Belgareth... you sure

are wise.

I don't know the details of your

relationship demise and only you can call the shots. However, after many similar incidents I've come to believe

everyone deserves a second or third chance. Real love is difficult to come by. I would never toss a relationship for

sexual infidelity unless I needed a convenient excuse to end a relationship that wasn't working otherwise.

Financial, legal or emotional betrayal (e.g., falls in love with another man) are the only real deal breakers for

me.

Women are no different than men when it comes to wandering. Most women "cheat" on their men, just like

most men cheat on their women. The main diff is they get away with it more because they're more clandestine and

better liars than most men. It's human nature and something you will face the rest of your life.

With that

said, it's natural to experience extended grief and depression over a lost relationship. It takes me at least a

year, often longer, to recover from a serious relationship gone south. While keeping busy provides a distraction and

can be helpful, ultimately you must deal with the emotional trauma and allow yourself to heal. Unfortunately that

process is slow and doesn't accelerate much with drugs, alcohol or truckloads of bimbos.

You can never go

wrong with SOE to enhance your general social interactions.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Just

"Keeping busy" isn't quite it. The past is just that, a memory of something that was but is no longer. Now is the

only reality and tomorrow is no more than a possibility that you create by what you do today. Your tomorrow can be

one of joy if you decide its going to be and act on that today. Remember the lessons from your past but let

everything else about it go. It has happened and you can't change it, only learn from it. Anger, bitterness or

regret only serve to poison your future. Go out and live with the intent that you'll live well and have a good

life. With that attitude I can almost guarantee that you'll meet somebody worth your time.

Thank you

- This bit of "life wisdom" makes tons of sense.
    Treasure Every Moment that you have
    Yesterday is History - Tomorrow is a Mystery
    Today is a Gift - That's why It's called the Present!
    (Unknown source)

Phero Dude

Originally Posted by

belgareth

Just "Keeping busy" isn't quite it. The past is just that, a memory of something that

was but is no longer. Now is the only reality and tomorrow is no more than a possibility that you create by what you

do today. Your tomorrow can be one of joy if you decide its going to be and act on that today. Remember the lessons

from your past but let everything else about it go. It has happened and you can't change it, only learn from it.

Anger, bitterness or regret only serve to poison your future. Go out and live with the intent that you'll live well

and have a good life. With that attitude I can almost guarantee that you'll meet somebody worth your time.

I wish I had said something smart like that....

As for pheromones...I reccomend SoE...its a great way to

get to know people better and it might help enhance your own mood alittle too.

Journeyman

Albizzia flower

link

I have

used this herb successfully for my own depression & broken hearts. You may want to read up on the description from

the link. The herb lifts the mood of the user, allowing the heart to open and heal. It speed up my own healing when

I needed it, especially when soothing words & faith had failed.

It is not an expensive herb. Just boil 5-10

buds and drink the water. The soup is tasteless, colorless, odorless & are without side effects. Make sure to buy

complete flower buds, avoid broken pieces. You can buy it from any Chinese Medicine shops at Chinatown.

I use

it along with Spirit Poria Mushroom

link
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Thread Information