Close

Journeyman

Default Married guys or those w/ significant others...advice pls

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is for guys with wives or significant others. I just ordered my first order. I am

m/42/married/causcasion/6'1"/195/very good shape/do well socially. I am reading that heavy dose of 'rone at the

end of a woman's cycle can induce bitchiness/aggression. How do you - if you do - tailor your 'mones usage to

account for this? I am married and am looking to use the 'mones to "spice" things up from time to time. I just

purchased WAGG-N but am thinking I may need to get WAGG for "that time of the month". I was thinking about using

WAGG-N as a "daily" dose, the WAGG-N/NPA/APC for "those special occasions" but as I just said I am thinking I may

need plain WAGG for a week or so? Any thoughts or experiences? Thanks.

Personally I found pheromomes

were most effective with new and casual acquaintances. So they're great for business, general socializing and the

first month or two of a romance. I found little to no effect with my exwife or long term girlfriends. Of course

everyone's results vary so the only way to know is to experiment and fine tune from there.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

Doesn't A1 work to elevate a

woman's mood, particularly during that time of the month?

It sounds to me that you are on the

right track. I would only add to what you've said already to start with small amounts and build as you gain

experience.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Journeyman

OK - thanks. Will keep all

informed as things develop.

Believe it or not, occasional use

of copulins tends to work for me....

Journeyman

Smile Pheromones Work Great for Married Guys

Hi from your Phero Man traderneil in Sin City.I would just like to reassure all you Males

that using Pheros works very,very well both on wives and girlfriends.

The first rule of thumb is to realize that

women who are EX WIVES or EX GIRLFRIENDS not only do not like you, but they may in fact HATE YOU, so do not expect

ANY Positive Reactions from them, and in fact the Smartest thing any Male could do is to keep his Safe Distance from

them, and keep it on a professional level, not an emotional one. So the first thing to do is to cross all EXS OFF

YOUR LIST>PERIOD they are the enemy.

Having made that clear (based on my personal experience) I would like to

add that when using pheromones to increase your likability (they indeed level the playing field) will give you an

edge+++ in your favor.

I have used all types of pheromone combinations over the past year,and I get lots of

attention from Women all the time. My relationship with my wife has improved, I am crazy for her,and she is still

crazy for me after many years of being married. I am a Baby Boomer,and I enjoy great sex and have many many

hits,from Young women 20's to women in their 50s all shapes,all sizes,all races.Trust me its a good thing!!

One thing I would like to add is that sometimes we as men allow ourselves to get more involved in relationships

then we should, we do this because we love sex, and women know just how far they can push us (we are so weak) so use

common sense,don't let the little head tell the big head what to do. Don't be pussy whipped. WHIP THAT PUSSY!

My suggestion is to keep your dignity intact and think about how to use your new found pheromone signature. If you

use a little discipline and self control there is no end to the probability of your success (they won't even see it

coming).......Happy Holidays Traderneil Las Vegas

Journeyman

Great advice. Fortunately no

ex-wives but several ex-girlfriends from 15+ years ago though...
    Like you indicate - not looking for adventures

outside the home, but to improve things at home a little, soften a couple hard edges in public, and see what it can

do for me at work. Judicious use of hormones seem to have a great potential far beyond the "meeting girls" stage. I

have read some great results people have at work and inter-personally.

Journeyman

-none (NPA/w) seems to

enhance/accelerate female's orgasms as per my experience. But then, they experience orgasm anyway without me using

-mones. Could prove useful and should be worn for the benefit of the partner (when appropriate). I did remember

reading comments from female members here saying NPA or AE made them horny.

FWIW, one of my GFs mentioned she

did had an orgasm, but wasn't planning on having one Too tiring for her (this was told to me the next day).

I applied on the neck and let them have a few good whiffs during love-making, but I don't do it regularly this way.

Could get monotonous.
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Phero Pro

Itwow, why are you using women's

NPA instead of the men's version? I don't recall reading if you ever gave a reason.

Journeyman

I did placed an order for NPA/m in

the past, but opted for NPA/w when I read it goes well with WAGG (I think it was proteus who suggested it). NPA/w is

different in formula (extra ingredients & less -none) & works better on the females (when worn by males).

Surprisingly, some female products goes well for lone-wolves (PI/w, cops for MadMaxx etc). Can't buy it with the

males combo

though.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...hlight=npa%2Fw
    [u

rl]http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=95117&highlight=npa%2Fw#post95117[/url]

BTW, I have worn

cops (once or twice, at the crotch) & was told by my GF that I "smell like a woman" (first impressions when she saw

me for the day). I would deduce that a high -none/-rone/A-1 combo with cops will go well to balance the "woman/pu*sy

smell". Still have to deal with the bitchiness of other women though.
    Last edited by itwow; 12-22-2005 at 01:20 AM.
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Thread Information