Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Banned User

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    That's

exactly the kind of bad thinking I was talking about.

Ultimately our purpose is to survive and then pass on

our genes. In todays world survival mostly means getting a good education, a good job, staying healthy and staying

out of trouble. Passing on our genes is not just about sewing your seed, its about raising a kid so that they have

the ability to survive and replicate themselves - something which happens more effectively in a mature and stable

family unit.

Our bodies evolved millions of yeas ago, the environment that we need to survive and breed in

has drastically changed. The desires of a caveman were designed to optimise his chances of survival and breeding,

but the same desires are not adapted for modern life. To assume that they are is reductionist and

foolish.
    My point is that it is also unwise to try to deny one's own sexuality to the point that it

becomes unhealthy. Some places in the world (the United States definitely among them) have a fairly high percentage

of people who have the mindset that sex is bad, and should be denied at all costs. This is probably a big part of

what contributes to the high divorce rate in the United States. It also makes for some unhealthy expressions of the

suppressed sexuality in many cases.

What I'm advocating is that we accept ourselves as being sexual

creatures and deal with it, instead of denying it. I'm not saying we should have no control of ourselves. A

healthy attitude and a balanced response, however, would do wonders for making the world a better place.

Phero Dude

Im still searching the internet

for the study,but it was a major university here in the US that ran around for a couple years interviewing men,women

and couples regarding thier sexual adventures.They found that 32% of married men and 58% of married women had

commited adultery durring the course of thier marriage(many of those had already ended.)They also found that women

engaged to be married cheated alot more than men.Twenty three or twenty four percent of men had sexual relations

with someone and again,almost sixty percent of women while engaged.Cant remember the exact numbers on that group.But

when the AMA studied maternity wards in hospitals they were shocked at thier discoveries regarding paternity and

very quickly moved to silence the findings for fear of political and/or scocial backlash.The numbers still got out

but they werent widely published.

And yes...simmilar things were found in the UK as well.

The fact of the

matter is that while men may DESIRE to stray more than women,women have greater opportunities than men do to

stray.Its not hard to find a women who will turn down casual sex,but men will usualy doink almost anything female,to

include farm animals(thats one of the key reasons we have many popular STD's.)If a woman sets out to stray,the

availability is so high that success is almost gauranteed,while men usualy have to pay for it...and that gets

expensive.

The study I am looking for by the way was published in around 1994 or 95 out of one of the

universities in California if I remember correctly.

Banned User

Makes perfect sense to me.

Getting back to the original

question: I'm still experimenting (so many products so little time/opportunity!), but so far all I can say is that

I *haven't* had much luck with Perception at all (although I am running a full weeks test on it right now with the

gel packs). I did get some reactions when I used Chikara or AE, but no bone jumping type stuff. I did do a three day

test with Chikara at a con but didn't see anything I'd call a hit that time. Hope I can find a winner before peter

peters out...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Banned User

What sorts of responses did

you get from Chikara and AE?

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by junglesitar
    Where I live

it's kind of half-expected that men should have a second girlfriend, as long as you have the money to support both

it's... accepted. My girlfriend tells me emphatically that I can fuck around as long as I don't fall in love. My

american upbringing has had me questioning this for the past 3 years that we've been together... but now I don't

really protest, I just say "thanks darling, that's really sweet of you"
    Sometimes, this is applied

both ways, largely depends on the values of individuals.
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by junglesitar
    Where I

live it's kind of half-expected that men should have a second girlfriend, as long as you have the money to support

both it's... accepted. My girlfriend tells me emphatically that I can fuck around as long as I don't fall in love.

My american upbringing has had me questioning this for the past 3 years that we've been together... but now I

don't really protest, I just say "thanks darling, that's really sweet of you"
    I think this sort of

freedom is probably the most balanced you can get... have more than one lover, but choose one woman.It's probably

very healthy, from an emotional standpoint. Of course you need to take care with STDs and pregnancy. Which part of

the world are you in, by the way? I bet it's not one that's known for being warlike!

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17
    I think

this sort of freedom is probably the most balanced you can get... have more than one lover, but choose one

woman.It's probably very healthy, from an emotional standpoint. Of course you need to take care with STDs and

pregnancy. Which part of the world are you in, by the way? I bet it's not one that's known for being

warlike!
    I'm in Bangkok, and Thai's generally tend to make peace at any cost, which can come off as

being evasive and not direct if you're not used to it. This is the most balanced I've ever felt in terms of

relationships. I've been in so many monogamous relationships and when the desire to sleep with another girl came up

(as it will) I would often make it mean so much more, projecting a whole series of 'perfect' attributes on the new

girl, break up with the original... upgrade... and then repeat this cycle over and over again. I was monogamous, but

I wasn't reliable. As far as I'm concerned, having this kind of openness and trust has actually brought out what I

think of as genuine fidelity and faithfulness, although my hands aren't always on one woman only

If I had to

pick one pheromone so far: Alpha A314. It doesn't give me sexual hits, it just makes everything smoother

socially, and I personally feel more confident. I posted earlier that nothing was working, but I think I've gotten

a hang of how to use them a little better... although it's been super inconsistent. I wish Alpha A314 was a

tad cheaper, I've been going through the bottle quicker than I want to... partially because I find it hard to OD,

and I actually love the smell in a weird way.
    As is one's thought, so one becomes. This is an eternal mystery. -Maitri Upanishad

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17
    What sorts of

responses did you get from Chikara and AE?
    I have gotten unexpected kisses with Chikara for example, and

things like DIHL's, touching, and chattyness with AE/m.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Banned User

I have been thinking I should

get some Chikara... I have AE/m but really not much opportunity to use pheros atm. So I'll be patient on the

Chikara, since I'm saving my money right now. But Chikara sounds like it's a good choice. I've only used it

once, and with its help, I ended up giving my contact info to a real cutie at the post office, with my girlfriend's

help! Damn, I'm slick. lol (Actually, I was asking her if she' be willing to be on one of my CD covers, since I

need cover photos.)

Please recommend me 1 phero

product around 30$.Now testing the free gel packs and my first experience is positive(SOE+TE),it follows that I'm

plan in a near future buy a full scale product-but which one?My first thought is the Beginner Special kit and Edge

Essentials.
    Around 30$ is the limit,because come from outside of the EU every product dutyable(+sales tax).The

tax+duty under 50$ may be avoidable,otherwise price+ tax+duty+postage=highly expensive phero product in my

pocket
    I'm 32 years old 186 cm tall average caucasian male.

Thanks!

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by frogfoot
    Please

recommend me 1 phero product around 30$.Now testing the free gel packs and my first experience is

positive(SOE+TE),it follows that I'm plan in a near future buy a full scale product-but which one?My first thought

is the Beginner Special kit and Edge Essentials.
    Around 30$ is the limit,because come from outside of the EU

every product dutyable(+sales tax).The tax+duty under 50$ may be avoidable,otherwise price+ tax+duty+postage=highly

expensive phero product in my pocket
    I'm 32 years old 186 cm tall average caucasian male.

Thanks!
    If $30 US is your limit, I'd stick with gel

packs for a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information