Close

Stranger

Thumbs up "you smell like a cow" and other NPA hit reports

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ignoring all scientific testing methods I've just did a hodgepodge of phero fun today.

Starting the day with 2 drops of A314 (I love the way A314 makes me feel confident and upbeat) and 1 drop of AE...

with 2 drops of wagg to the shirt. A friend who I've been having some tension with instantly opened up to me today,

which was nice. Other than that, it was a nice day but nothing to write a report about.

After work though, I

applied two dabs of NPA, 2 dabs of WAGG, and 2 drops of AE, all on the neck. This was using a different shirt, and

approximately 6 hours after the first application. Went to dinner with my girlfriend (Thai) and a couple of friends.

She made several comments on my smell, my favorite being (translated) "you smell bad, you smell like a... like a

COW" LOL. She was sweet about it, even laughed. I went and washed my neck in the bathroom, but not a deep thorough

wash.

Later my friend and I went out to a club and I was mauled by women, one after another. This same

situation happened the night before, and my two friends who were with me commented on me stealing all the attention.

They know I'm all jacked on pheromones, so it's kind of a joke in a way, but a few of these nights are getting

them asking me again "uh, what was that website you talked about?"

One girl who I've coveted, and also been

somewhat ignored by for months saw me, grabbed my hand, sat on my lap and wanted to go home with me. There were

others, who, in the past were kind of indifferent but seemed so happy to see me and wanting to hook up. I didn't

take it anywhere but it's fun. By the way, I'm 33, vegetarian, and in good shape. My intended audience are all

Thai females.

I'm loving the NPA, (had two similar nights using 2 dabs to the neck) but have to find a good

cover for it to avoid smelling like a cow!

So, how do I get the perfume out of the commercial bottles for

mixing? I was shopping for cologne today but the bottles all are sealed. Do I have to sit there and spray and spray

and spray until I fill another bottle up or is there a trick?
    As is one's thought, so one becomes. This is an eternal mystery. -Maitri Upanishad

Place perfume funnel in open

atomizer bottle. Aim carefully and spray cologne/perfume to the mark (for your intended ratio). It only takes about

a minute. Add pheromones. Rock on.

Incidentally, the only cologne bottles I've seen with screw-off tops are by

Calvin Klein.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information