Close

Default How to schedule experimenting?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well,

I have asked for advice in several other threads, but I still decided to create my own.
    Anyway, I ordered nine

products at a time, which was obviously a mistake: AE, TE, A1 (Full strength), APC, AA314, Chikara, IMPI, NPA, SOE

(Unscented). Now, as I have already posted on some other threads, I feel as if I was a kid in a candy store, not

being able to decide which candy to buy. I am eager to experiment, but I really have no idea how to do it. When I

only had my Chikara, it was easy to figure out the best amount to apply. But really. How should I schedule my

experimenting now? What product should I start with? Should I try them all stand-alone, too? Even NPA, A1 and such?

From what amount should I start? When should I add another product to the mix?
    I am sooo confused and not knowing

what to do, lol.
    Not even funny.

You should try each stand alone

for long enough to determine what each does. You have some over lap in products there so you should set up a chart

later, before mixing to determine which mones you be wearing.

It's slow and tedious but the process I used as a

newbie was to wear one product, it doesn't matter which, at a given dose for a week and note results on a

spreadsheet. The next week I'd up the dose and do it again. Keep this up until you have upper and lower threshhold

levels for each product. Then you should have enough data to understand what, if anything, each product does for

you.

If you start mixing right away you'll go through a lot more product while learning a lot less. You might

get lucky and find a mix that works for you but you are at least as likely to screw up completely and never learn

anything.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    You should try

each stand alone for long enough to determine what each does. You have some over lap in products there so you should

set up a chart later, before mixing to determine which mones you be wearing.

It's slow and tedious but the

process I used as a newbie was to wear one product, it doesn't matter which, at a given dose for a week and note

results on a spreadsheet. The next week I'd up the dose and do it again. Keep this up until you have upper and

lower threshhold levels for each product. Then you should have enough data to understand what, if anything, each

product does for you.

If you start mixing right away you'll go through a lot more product while learning a lot

less. You might get lucky and find a mix that works for you but you are at least as likely to screw up completely

and never learn anything.
    This info is excellent. I ordered my first mones ever this past Friday

12/16/05. I threw down $165 out of insane curiosity on SOE unscented, NPA 5ml, AE, and TE unscented. I also went out

and bought some ROCHAS cologne which I'm already getting compliments on.

Thanks for the advice, you probably

saved me a lot of wasted time.

EDIT: EXAMPLE basically then if you notice that 2 drops of SOE works best for you

then move on to trying NPA, once you figure out 1 drop of NPA is enough then you could just assume everytime that

2:1 is your winning number ?

Quote Originally Posted by MGT333
    Thanks for the

advice, you probably saved me a lot of wasted time.

EDIT: EXAMPLE basically then if you notice that 2 drops of

SOE works best for you then move on to trying NPA, once you figure out 1 drop of NPA is enough then you could just

assume everytime that 2:1 is your winning number ?
    Your welcome and I wish you tremendous success.

More

likely it sets your starting point. Sometimes I think combos like that act as a catalyst and each product enhances

the other. My advice would be much the same as before. Try the combo for a week and note the results. Then increase

it to 2:2 or 3:1. See what happens. You can visulize the matrix you'll create and how it will help you learn,

can't you? Over time you'll learn to mix with great certainty and, I hope, with a lot of success.

Ok, so I do

things the slow and tedious way, it works.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Excellent suggestion bel. I've

been going about the same way thus far.

But it feels like I'll hit that perfect dosage and combination in

years.
    Oh well, life could be worse.

Alright, I have decided to

start experimenting with the products one by one (wearing only one product at a time) starting with tomorrow. The

first product will probably be AE. I will start with just one drop and go up by one drop every day (or every two

days). Or should I wear one type of application for more than just 1-2 days? Damn, will take a lot of time,

considering there are quite a few products available (even I already have 9). I will probably write down some notes

every day.

Now, I have got a few questions, though. Firstly - I believe there are some products I should not try

completely stand-alone, right? For example NPA would probably not be too good without mixing or covering? Same with

TE - am I right? Or should I still even experiment with those stand-alone? Just covering with normal

cologne?

Another thing that is bothering my mind - let us imagine I have found out the best dosage for myself for

each product. How should I start mixing then? I mean - there would probably be like millions of combinations, if I

have, say, 10 products and I would try out every single combination of them, dosages of each product 1-10 drops

(which makes the number of combinations even bigger) for a few days.

So what should I keep in mind when I have

reached the stage when I know how any product works for me stand-alone and want to start thorough experimenting with

different mixes? It would be impossible just to try out any possible combination..

Phew - it is late and when I

read my own post, I could not understand the most of it even myself. I hope you, wise people, do understand some of

it, though and can help me with my concerns. I want to do some serious and intelligent experimenting, not mixing

random products with each other not even knowing what I am doing or trying to achieve.

Thanks!
    Premizen

Quote Originally Posted by Premizen
    Alright, I have

decided to start experimenting with the products one by one (wearing only one product at a time) starting with

tomorrow. The first product will probably be AE. I will start with just one drop and go up by one drop every day (or

every two days). Or should I wear one type of application for more than just 1-2 days? Damn, will take a lot of

time, considering there are quite a few products available (even I already have 9). I will probably write down some

notes every day.
    Definitely take notes. It will help you immensely in figuring out what works

for you. Don't rely on memory.

Now, I have got a few questions, though. Firstly - I believe there

are some products I should not try completely stand-alone, right? For example NPA would probably not be too good

without mixing or covering? Same with TE - am I right? Or should I still even experiment with those stand-alone?

Just covering with normal cologne?
    You are right. NPA and TE, as well as PI, should be worn with

a cologne. Also, since they contain pheromones that can be intimidating to women, most people use the products with

some level of other product, ie chikara, soe, wagg -- the more social products.

Another thing that

is bothering my mind - let us imagine I have found out the best dosage for myself for each product. How should I

start mixing then? I mean - there would probably be like millions of combinations, if I have, say, 10 products and I

would try out every single combination of them, dosages of each product 1-10 drops (which makes the number of

combinations even bigger) for a few days.
    Yes, it is difficult. I recommend testing with the

none-based products first, since they have the smallest margin in terms of the "sweet spot". Then once you have that

down, add a second product that's not a none product (chikara or A314 have none but only in small amounts). Test

with your ideal amount of none product and a small amount of social product. Keep upping the amount on the social

product until you find the most effective combo. Then add a third product. Then you may have to play with the amount

of the product it's most like. If it's AE you are adding, you might have to lower the none based product amount.

If it's wagg you are adding, you may have to up the none based product amount or lower the social based

product.

ETC, ETC

I want to do some serious and intelligent experimenting, not mixing

random products with each other not even knowing what I am doing or trying to achieve.
    Cool!

"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Thank you! You managed to

answer pretty much all of my questions in one post.
    Another thing stroke my mind, though - would it be enough to to

my experiments mostly only at school around the people I am together with almost every day for years? One part of me

thinks it would be great, since I know the people very well and can probably easily detect different reactions and

hits.

Other part of me is a bit worried, though, that maybe it is not that good at all, because the people might

be so used to me, that they do not react too much? .. probably not, though? Since when I have worn the pheromones at

school before, I actually have got quite much reaction and hits. Just - maybe it is not the best solution?

Maybe experienting somewhere else is even better?

I do realise that for dating, parties and clubbing it is a

whole different thing. But still - getting to know how each product works for me is essential for everything, as I

have learned!
    By the way - how long do you think I would be wearing one dosage before moving to the next one? As I

stated in my previous post I was thinking about 1 or 2 days but could it be ridiculously little?

Quote Originally Posted by Premizen
    Thank you! You

managed to answer pretty much all of my questions in one post.
    Another thing stroke my mind, though - would it be

enough to to my experiments mostly only at school around the people I am together with almost every day for years?

One part of me thinks it would be great, since I know the people very well and can probably easily detect different

reactions and hits.

Other part of me is a bit worried, though, that maybe it is not that good at all, because

the people might be so used to me, that they do not react too much? .. probably not, though? Since when I have worn

the pheromones at school before, I actually have got quite much reaction and hits. Just - maybe it is not the

best solution? Maybe experienting somewhere else is even better?

I do realise that for dating, parties

and clubbing it is a whole different thing. But still - getting to know how each product works for me is essential

for everything, as I have learned!
    By the way - how long do you think I would be wearing one dosage before moving

to the next one? As I stated in my previous post I was thinking about 1 or 2 days but could it be ridiculously

little?

It's a long road figuring out what works for you. I'd start with the common

recommendations for the none products and see how it works at each dosage until you feel you basically know how it

will make you feel and what types of hits you are getting. Then move on. Also, wash well where you

apply.

People who know you really well -- best friends, family -- may react less. However, you are more

likely to notice changes in their behavior since you know their normal behavior. Strangers will react the most, as

part of how we size people up is there smell.

At school, not everyone is your best friend and you'll get

people who will react overtly.
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    It's a long road

figuring out what works for you. I'd start with the common recommendations for the none products and see how it

works at each dosage until you feel you basically know how it will make you feel and what types of hits you are

getting. Then move on. Also, wash well where you apply.

People who know you really well -- best friends, family

-- may react less. However, you are more likely to notice changes in their behavior since you know their normal

behavior. Strangers will react the most, as part of how we size people up is there smell.

I'm

starting to notice that mones have less of an impact on friends and close acquaintances initially, but that their

perceptions tend to change after long-term influence of the mones....particularly my male friends. Some of my more

arrogant friends are starting to act in a more defensive manner, as if to protect their dominant perception of

themselves. My other friends have started showing strong -rone influenced reactions, though I've been messing with

a314 since august. I've gotten a couple of out of the ordinary complements from friends.

Has anyone else

noticed similar long-term effects on friends?

My female friends actually respond more quickly to mones than my

male friends, and somtimes actually seemed to be under the influence right away - though not in a sexual manner.

I'd see increased talkativity, trust, and respect from them.

Good observations! Like any change,

over time, people will adapt to the new us.

But congruency matters somewhat, too. You can't act beta and

expect to considered alpha by those who know you well.
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    But congruency

matters somewhat, too. You can't act beta and expect to considered alpha by those who know you

well.
    Definately True.

Thread Information