Close

Default Help out the Newb....Are these hits?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm going to start by admitting that I am probably one of the worst people in here at deciphering whats a hit and

whats not.

Three instances, three questions...here goes:

At work, this was the first day I had just rec'd

my first order. To work that day (I work in a library), I work 3-4 dabs of NPA and approximately 1/2-3/4 packet of

SOE gel (from the sample pack). When I first got to work, it was just me and this girl. We both just sit behind

the circulation desk the whole time, so we're in 10-15 foot proximity of each other all day. Ok, so after being at

work for about 5 mins of complete NON-conversation, she just explodes with things to say, playing with her hair here

and there....and she commented on the smell of my sucker. It was a sour apple sucker and she said she hates sour

apple, but it really smelt good. Was she perceiving the scent of the sucker to be 'good' because of the

'mones?!?

#2. Again, at work, this time in the breakroom. One of the fulltime librarians and I (a 50 some

year old woman) were back there chatting. Another librarian (female, late 30's, early 40's) came back there to

tell her that she was getting sick and had to go home. When she sat down and filled us in, she took a sniff (I could

tell she was little congested, maybe catching a cold) and said to the older librarian "I rarely drink tea, but your

tea smells really good." Since she was getting sick, is it possible that this was a hit...the 'mones in the area

made the tea smell good?

#3. Oh my god, again, at work....This time, I'm at work and another student worker girl

comes in for her shift. After she clocked in and sat for a few minutes, I just had the feeling that someone was

looking at me. I glanced over at her and I got the impression of a DIHL (again, I'm terrible at diagnosing hits,

so if I had to describe a DIHL, that would have been it). After about a second or two of me looking back at her,

she realized she was gazing and looked away. This girl is 18-19 and we were within the previous stated 10-15 foot

range from each other during this time.

Ok, I just had a self-realization. I only notice (what I deem to be)

hits at work. I think when I'm out drinking or being merry, I'm more focused on my character and persona than on

what the 'mones are doing. Crapola.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, I think I just found a flaw in my

personal experimentation process and am wide open to suggestions, comments, opinions. Thanks!

"I 'mone, You 'mone, make her moan with pheromones!"
    -Me (I jes made that up)

Phero Pharaoh

Any expression of interest in

you is a hit. Hits may come naturally, without the help of pheromones, or because of the pheromones. Pheromones

increase your natural presence. They enhance your biological signature so that girls and women who are mature

enough to react to pheromones are more aware of and interested in you.

You are cranking up the volume and the

girls are responding by cranking up their volume. Depending on how you behave and present yourself, you may confuse

them because you could be sending mixed signals. Think about attending a luau in a dark blue suit with a briefcase.

Everyone else will be dressed in casual clothing. You may get more smirks than fascinated stares. If you take off

your jacket, loosen your tie, and start dancing, you may get some second opinions.

Pheromones can be like that.

They make you seem different from the way you appear. If you practice integrating them into your life on a regular

basis, you should be able to adapt your behavior to match your signature. Doing so makes it seem more natural.

In reality, as your confidence grows, you'll relax and start to respond to the more clearly defined signs of

interest women reveal to you.

Phero Dude

Oh my god, again, at

work....This time, I'm at work and another student worker girl comes in for her shift. After she clocked in and sat

for a few minutes, I just had the feeling that someone was looking at me. I glanced over at her and I got the

impression of a DIHL

This one looks like a hit to me.She caught herself and probably felt alittle

silly for staring at you.I have had people do that to me on a number of occasions,and in following up on thier

response to me was able to confirm some level of interest on thier part.As for the others...realy hard to say but Im

betting that number one was a mild to moderate hit and number two wasnt a hit.When people are feeling sick,certain

things like the smell of tea or a certain texture can feel or seem comforting and soothing.When we are sick we often

seek things that are soothing.Hence,cough drops with menthol in them,certain types of tea,heating pads and so

forth.But the woman that explodes if conversation and plays with her hair...that looks very suspiciously to me like

someone who is having a response that they arent sure what to do with.

Thread Information