Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to the forums (however I've clocked countless hours searching and

reading through these this thing!!!). I have used mones in the past (approx 2-3 years ago) but had them stolen and

haven't started using them again until just recently. Here's an observation that I made back then (please dont

scold me, i've searched these forums, read the newbie advice and suggestions, and am still at a loss for

info)...when I first started using them (I'll address what I was using in a bit) I didn't notice much of an effect

from them. After about 2 weeks of usage, then I started to notice some hits. Mainly the ladies were more open in

their conversations, easier to talk to, and I caught a lot of glances from them. Has anyone else noticed a delayed

onset effect from usage of any of these 'none, 'nol, 'rone, etc...?

As for what I was using, I'm not really

sure. I am 90% sure that I bought them from love-scent, so I'm hoping someone will recognize what they are. It was

a blue bottle with a black cap, much like the PPA bottle shown on the website. However, if I recall correctly, there

was no label on it. It had a drip spout like the one in NPA bottles except the little hole was in the middle of the

spout. I would give anything to figure out what this was as I did notice it starting to work for me....anyone?

So

that leaves me to where I'm at now. After reading through many threads, I've drawn the conclusion that mixing is

the route to go. Right now I have the Sampler pack, 5 mL of NPA, and am waiting for my order of SOE scented and AE

to come in....oh, and I have some Chikara gel packets coming too (I love the smell of Chikara!!!) I ordered a set of

4 atomizers and some 1 mL pipettes from ebay, so I am psyched to start experimenting and hopefully start posting

some positive results sooner than later. I've never been a ladies man, so I also realized that I need a change of

(attitude?....outlook?....something). I know 'mones aren't going to do it all. So I read through 'Double your

Dating' the 1st edition and am getting the 2nd edition to page through that too. I do recommend those books to

anyone looking to improve how they handle the ladies.

Here's another topic of my concern. (Again, I've

looked/searched, but none of the threads really answer my question). I know that mones release with heat

(convection?)...hence applying it to the pulse points as they generate heat. I have also come to the conclusion that

the mones will rise with the warm air that they are carried in. Here's my catch 22...I'm 6'6". If the mones rise

when released and progress upward with the warmer air, would I NOT benefit from applying them at different spots

than the wrists (i.e. behind the ears, along the jawline, etc...) Being that majority of people are shorter than me,

wouldn't these mones just be floating around in hot air?.....OR.....is the "Phero cloud" theory applicable in this

case?

OH, I do have an observation to add with NPA. I don't really think that I smell the mones in these

products. NPA smells like Vodka to me, everything else I smell has a non-offensive odor to me. One time in class

(I'm a Management Major with my other degree in Accounting) I didn't notice the "cat piss" smell as it is referred

to here, but after a little bit I noticed a slight smell of (the best way I can find to describe it...) vomit. Have

you ever had someone throw up in a room, car, etc. and not clean it up till the next day....the pungent smell that

eminates in the area? That is the smell that I was getting. Before going to class, I had put on about 3-4 dabs of

NPA on...1 on each wrist, 1 behind each ear and used a little over half a gel pack of Chikara on my wrist/forearm.

Has anyone else noticed this smell using NPA before? I'm almost intentionally trying to OD to find out what is too

much for me, however, I haven't noticed much for hits or aggressive behavior from anyone. If anything, the mones

have had more of an effect on me....making me more conversational, breaking down some of my social barriers. Since I

have just been applying them directly for the past week (since I got my NPA and samp. pack), I haven't noticed much

of an effect, but again, I am eager to mix, experiment, and learn from my results. I believe in mones because

they've worked for me in the past and I'll be damned if they're going to fail me now!

Finally, just a brief

note, I would like to compliment Tammy in (cust. serv?....shipping?) as she has been very helpful in aiding me with

some confusion with one of my orders. Thanks Tammy!

I have some inquiries regarding copulins and their possible

usage by males, but I'd like to do some more extensive searching and reading before I get to those questions.

A

pre-emptive thanks for everyones help! And "Happy 'Moning!" to you all!