Close

Default NPA - what ratio do you use to get the best hits

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What ratio do you use to get the best hits, 7:3, 4:1, 5:1, or do you dab it on?

Phero Dude

I usualy place one finger over

the top of the bottle(insert still in) and invert it to get just the tip of my finger wet.At that point I place the

"dab" behind one ear and sort of smear it down the side of my neck.Repeat the process for the other side and thats

about all the NPA I can handle.After that I will throw in a couple drops of A 314 over the top of it (one on each

side) and then cover the whole mess with some kind of pleasant smelling masculine fragrance product.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    I usualy place one

finger over the top of the bottle(insert still in) and invert it to get just the tip of my finger wet.At that point

I place the "dab" behind one ear and sort of smear it down the side of my neck.Repeat the process for the other side

and thats about all the NPA I can handle.After that I will throw in a couple drops of A 314 over the top of it (one

on each side) and then cover the whole mess with some kind of pleasant smelling masculine fragrance

product.
    Has that been working for you, T, or are you in the experimental stage of A314 & NPA?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I'm with Tim on this. If I

used more than a couple dabs of NPA it would drive people away from me. SoE works pretty well by itself as does

Chikara. I can supplement either of those with NPA /TE but that's about it. I've had some pretty negative results

when wearing more than a tiny amount.

As for the cloud, my best results have always been less is better. I

don't want to get the whole room going, just the one or two women within a few feet of me. I've never seen a hit

from more than 10 feet away.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

NPA and A 314 have produced

results for me.Unfortunately my day to day life lately has left close contact with people alittle less common,so its

been alittle difficult to gauge the efectiveness properly.But I have had several hits and a date that realy thought

I was yummy so its what Im going with for the time being.SoE seems to work very well for me as well,regardless of

weather I spike it with NPA or not.

One of the draw backs to an OD of anything is the possibility of getting an

initial good reaction followed by rejection later.Perhapse its some kind of sensory overload or something but I have

had this happen and I have seen many posts the indicate that after the early positive effects have worn off,peoples

attitudes change quite suddenly.In the posts that I have read the change can occur within just fifteen to thirty

minuets,so I am usualy very careful not to wear too much of anything.Obviously these reactions were observed rather

less than scentifically,but there have been enough to encourage me not to over do anything.

Thread Information