Close

Default Grabbing the most attention!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    At first, I decided to give you a short overview of my problem and myself.

I am a 18-year-old North-European male and would rate my looks about 7/10.
    I am not scared to talk to girls (I

mean, I can quite easily hit on strangers, too, although I sometimes fail. But I do know it takes some practice!).

Also, at parties I am able to grab the attention and thus flirt and hit on the girls, using the cocky & funny

techniques and what so ever.
    Well, is it not that you need to grab some attention to have some chance to flirt and

hit on girls? As I already stated, I am usually able to get into the centre of attention, because most of the other

guys that are around, are some calm and 'cool' Mr. Nice Guys. BUT when there is one certain friend of mine

(actually I could say he is my best friend) around, it is over. I mean, he is the funniest guy I know. His dance

moves are great (not that I could not dance - I am good, but he is better!), he makes everyone laugh (I can do that,

too, but he is better), she flirts a lot and is great at the C&F stuff and kino (again - I can do it all, but

he is just better and I am left to the background!!), and so on, and so on.
    So the question is - what should I do?

Yeah - I whould improve myself and be better? Learn some better dance moves, make better jokes etc? But really -

what can I do when he is around to grab some more attention than he gets!? It is like the party is ruined for

me, if he is around, lol. Actually it is extremely fun with him, but hey, he gets the attention (which means the

girls are his, too!).
    So, of course it would be good to improve myself in joking, dancing and everything. But, you

know, it is quite difficult to just form scratch start making better jokes and dance moves and everything. But are

there any mixes you would suggest that would get me to the centre of attention more easily? That would enhance all

my jokes etc? I have read that PI is good for getting respect etc. I do not have PI, though. And yes, I do want some

more respect, but I also want it to be very sexual!
    So, I have got the following products:
    AE, TE, A1

(Full strength), APC, AA314, Chikara, IMPI, NPA, SOE (Unscented). Any suggestions?
    What would you wear? How

do you get to be the best in the crowd? How do you grab the attention and thus make women want

you more?

Bah. I hope someone has been in a similar situation

Maybe get a new best friend? Even

if you could, cloning his successful social techniques would make you a wantabe and a running dog. Find your own

place and do your thing. In the grand scheme of things, cool dance moves and joking don't get you very far in life.

If you want to be the center of attention, work to rise your social status by becoming somebody important and

powerful. Soon women (or men if you prefer) will drop from the ceiling and camp on your doorstep.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Well, I am not cloning his

social techniques, lol. We just have grown up together and do similar things. Only he is a funnier guy than me and

makes people laugh more easily than me. That is why I thought that maybe some mones would "enhance my jokes". But

yes, as I am a bit more serious person than he is, maybe my way of getting attention would really be rising my

social status. In fact, I am struggling towards that every single day with some good result.
    Still, I am not

wishing for dance moves and joking to get me far in life. As a matter of a fact, that kind of things are the only

things my friend actually can do. I mean, he is by far not smart or anything. He even did not go to highschool after

he finished basic school. But, I have to say, Gegogi - you, again changed my way of thinking 180 degrees.

Thank you! Your advice is worth more than gold. Eeek..

Hey Premiz!

I'll give it a go:

I don't think that this is just about which pheromone you're

wearing.

OK, he's the funny guy, but that doesn't have to mean that the women WANT him the most. See the one

who barks the louldest will always be heard the most! If you'd ask the females if they compared the two of you,

some would like him better, but some would definately prefer you! You are you and not him, so forget about

competing, thus don't make this a thing that will lessen your focus and weaken your chances.

One example could

be that you could go for other options, be more sincere, talk about feelings, read some books about what women want

and give them just that! Or you could me more sexually forward, more touchy towards them, use your eyes and flirt

very forwardly. The options are so many!

If there's one girl that you really want, just tell him to take

this in consideration. He'd then be able to give you the space you need around her, just ask!

Btw, thx for the

kind words and the bump of my trix thread!

Best of luck!

Enlightened One

Well i would encourage him to get

someone in a permanent relationship - taht way if u hang out he becomes less competitive if he has a permanent gal

at his side.

All i can say is take a 2nd alpha - or mid level male approach dont try to be top dog but be

near the top of the heap - hit hte gym a bit more perhaps. A better looking body can do wonders.

Perhaps try

the watcher #1 thread also known as the DD#1 - 30% NPA and 70% scented or unscented SOE.

Yes, that is some very nice

advice. It might even be possible to get him into a long term relationship.
    Also, I really do need to hit the gym.

Since I last quit the gym (I did not have any time for that anymore), I have gained about 25 lbs.

About

the DD#1, though - I did wear it at a party and got nothing at all. Absolutely nothing. What would be the optimal

dose in inches? Applied with the LS roll-top atomizer.. I most probably ODed a lot - since I was drunk, I kept

applying and applying to get some reactions. Yes, I know it was wrong!

Any other mix suggestions, though?

Thread Information