Close

Phero Dude

Default How much WAGG do you wear?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been

tinkering with WAGG quite a bit, and I must say I'm starting to miss SOE all the more. WAGG so far feels like a dud

for me, at times it even feels like it softens me up too much. I've been varying my applications from 1-3 drops,

and have tried different application points (clothing and skin) but haven't seen any indication that the stuff is

having any worthwhile effect. SOE very easily puts me at the center of attention, while WAGG seems to have little or

no effect positive effect. One night people even seemed to be acting a bit condescending (WAGG+NPA+A1)

I'm

suspecting that I might have too much of a nice-guy persona to be messing with WAGG, especially considering that I

can splash NPA on like nothing without fear of OD'ing. I'm tempted to send the stuff back, but the part of me that

gets a kick out of tinkering with different products won't let me give up on the stuff so easily. It took me awhile

to get a better idea of how much A314 and A1 works well on me, so I'm hoping that I can eventually find some

success with WAGG. I just need a little nudge in the right direction right now. How much do you guys wear, and what

mixes do you guys typically use?

Just from my own speculation so far, SOE and WAGG seem to be highly different

products. SOE seems to be more socially oriented, people tend to be in higher spirits, laugh more easily at your

jokes and puts you in the center of everyones attention. WAGG on the other hand seems to be geared more towards

giving you a nice-guy type of persona, but it doesn't seem to create the same social buzz that SOE does. I don't

think its as universally successful of a product as SOE, but the perks are definately there if you come off as being

a little too intimidating. I think that if people generally already see you as a "great guy" WAGG might actually

work against you. Of course this is all theory based on my limited 1 week observations...a week thats been spent

mostly preparing for finals, but these are my speculations so far. I'm actually hoping I'm wrong.

I wouldn't touch WAGG with a 10

foot green weenie. I'm already perceived as too mellow and nice (at least until they get to know me well) and am

likely lacking significant natural 'none. WAGG would probably turn me into a dad burn eunuch. WAGG is best used by

ultra badass and lone wolf types. SOE is my all time fav followed closely by NPA and TE.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Visionary7903

Try WAGG 2 drops (with the

dropper insert intact) and NPA/w 2 drops. This seems to make WAGG slightly more 'fun' for me and gives more of a

buzz.

Anyway others have had success (and I have had some too) adding a little bit of -None to the WAGG. If you

have PI/m maybe try a dab of that with 2 drops WAGG. The thinking is that WAGG makes you seem like a nice guy and

the -None makes everyone actually NOTICE that you are a nice guy.

I also think WAGG is great when used in

combos. You could add things like Chikara, SOE, Beta-Nol, NPA, A1 and for me I can tell that the WAGG imparts an

'extra approachability aura' and being treated with more politeness etc. Remember if you do add WAGG to things

like SOE, Beta-Nol, and A1 you might be overdoing the comfort thing and might come across as too 'weak'. You might

have to add a bit of -None in such a situation.

Keep in mind I am a bit of a Lone Wolf .

Visionary

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    I've been tinkering with WAGG quite a bit, and I must say I'm starting to miss

SOE all the more. WAGG so far feels like a dud for me, at times it even feels like it softens me up too much. I've

been varying my applications from 1-3 drops, and have tried different application points (clothing and skin) but

haven't seen any indication that the stuff is having any worthwhile effect. SOE very easily puts me at the center

of attention, while WAGG seems to have little or no effect positive effect. One night people even seemed to be

acting a bit condescending (WAGG+NPA+A1)

I'm suspecting that I might have too much of a nice-guy persona to be

messing with WAGG, especially considering that I can splash NPA on like nothing without fear of OD'ing. I'm

tempted to send the stuff back, but the part of me that gets a kick out of tinkering with different products won't

let me give up on the stuff so easily. It took me awhile to get a better idea of how much A314 and A1 works well on

me, so I'm hoping that I can eventually find some success with WAGG. I just need a little nudge in the right

direction right now. How much do you guys wear, and what mixes do you guys typically use?

Just from my own

speculation so far, SOE and WAGG seem to be highly different products. SOE seems to be more socially oriented,

people tend to be in higher spirits, laugh more easily at your jokes and puts you in the center of everyones

attention. WAGG on the other hand seems to be geared more towards giving you a nice-guy type of persona, but it

doesn't seem to create the same social buzz that SOE does. I don't think its as universally successful of a

product as SOE, but the perks are definately there if you come off as being a little too intimidating. I think that

if people generally already see you as a "great guy" WAGG might actually work against you. Of course this is all

theory based on my limited 1 week observations...a week thats been spent mostly preparing for finals, but these are

my speculations so far. I'm actually hoping I'm wrong.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary7903
    Try WAGG 2

drops (with the dropper insert intact) and NPA/w 2 drops. This seems to make WAGG slightly more 'fun' for me and

gives more of a buzz.

Anyway others have had success (and I have had some too) adding a little bit of -None to

the WAGG. If you have PI/m maybe try a dab of that with 2 drops WAGG. The thinking is that WAGG makes you seem like

a nice guy and the -None makes everyone actually NOTICE that you are a nice guy.

I also think WAGG is great when

used in combos. You could add things like Chikara, SOE, Beta-Nol, NPA, A1 and for me I can tell that the WAGG

imparts an 'extra approachability aura' and being treated with more politeness etc. Remember

if you do add WAGG to things like
    SOE, Beta-Nol, and A1

you might be overdoing the comfort thing and might come across as too 'weak'. You

might have to add a bit of -None in such a situation.

Keep in mind I am a bit of a Lone Wolf .

Visionary
    Which equals to "nothings happening," "it's not working for me," when

actually, it is, it tis. OR ... in your case, "WAGG so far feels like a dud for me, at times it even feels like

it softens me up too much.
    "
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

For every dab of NPA, I top up

with 4-5 dabs of WAGG.

WAGG seems to help the wearer appear less intimidating, while SoE helps others open up

(affects the wearer as well). Both products have their merits but work best at different situations, it really

depends on what you're looking for.

With an OD of SoE (12"-18"), everyone I met became over-caring parents

overnight I got so many offers for food & shelter that it would last for a week.

WAGG at 2-3 drops allowed

ex-enemies to patch up & shake hands with me (WAGG offers trust & co-operation). This is a situation where -none is

not preferred (gives intimidating & defensive effects, although respect comes along with it)

Pheromones are

useful not only for sexual attraction, but for other social aspects as well. The ideal combo would be a base that

acts well on most social fronts but can be spiked later for sexual themes.
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Which equals to

"nothings happening," "it's not working for me," when actually, it is, it tis. OR ... in your case,

"WAGG so far feels like a dud for me, at times it even feels like it softens me up too much."

Yeah I've been wearing it with NPA, but A1 and WAGG might be overkill. I've been meaning to try

NPA+A314+WAGG, but I won't have a real chance to till finals are out of the way.

Just for reference, the first

day I wore A1 with WAGG, the negative effects of A1 felt more pronounced, even at the amounts of A1 that I'm

usually able to tolerate. Since then I lowered the A1 amounts and I've felt perfectly fine ever since. Could WAGG

have A1 in it? I think it'd be fairly consistent with the sense of comfort that WAGG is supposed to bring out in

women.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by itwow
    For every dab of NPA,

I top up with 4-5 dabs of WAGG.

WAGG seems to help the wearer appear less intimidating, while SoE helps others

open up (affects the wearer as well). Both products have their merits but work best at different situations, it

really depends on what you're looking for.

With an OD of SoE (12"-18"), everyone I met became over-caring

parents overnight I got so many offers for food & shelter that it would last for a week.

WAGG at 2-3 drops

allowed ex-enemies to patch up & shake hands with me (WAGG offers trust & co-operation). This is a situation where

-none is not preferred (gives intimidating & defensive effects, although respect comes along with it)

Pheromones

are useful not only for sexual attraction, but for other social aspects as well. The ideal combo would be a base

that acts well on most social fronts but can be spiked later for sexual themes.
    Yeah I typically wear

mones for the social advantages they bring, I only really concern myself with the sexual aspect when I'm out at

night, on a date, or in situations where I expect to be around someone who has caught my interest.

I initially

bought WAGG to build a better date type mix, since SOE is more socially oriented, and I wanted to bump the intimacy

level a bit. I experimented with A1+WAGG+NPA primarily thinking this would be a good route to go, but based on what

I've seen so far and from everyones feedback, such a mix is definately a comfort overkill for me.

I guess its

back to the drawing board.

Journeyman

has anyone worn WAGG on its own &

had good results? and would wearing SOE & WAGG together make me appear TOO nice?

Stranger

Yes. WAGG is quicky

becoming my favorite standalone product. I'm having great results with it.

Ofcourse, it will be different for

everyone, as everyone is different.

I rub four drops WAGG on my wrist, and then wipe my wrists onto my hair. Its

killer...for me.

My bio: 30 years old, 5'10", was accused of being 23 at the company Christmas party last week,

great shape and from what I've been told, a lot better looking than the average guy. In the wisdom I've gained

over the past 30 years, it seems a lot of women, unless they're older and more experienced seem to be intimidated

by really good looking guys.

So a product like WAGG for me, is exactly what its name says: What a great guy!

Girls, who would normaly on undress from me from across the room and be too scared to hold a conversation for more

than 30 uncomfortable seconds suddenly feel safe, secure, and sexually aroused.

I had some blood work done a

couple of years ago, and the hormones that were measured were really high, their range was something that would be

normal for an 18 to 20 year old. So obvisouly, my body is producing plenty of phermones on its own. Lots of

testoserone.

Now dont get me wrong, I also have good luck wearing 1 drop of SOE on each wrist, and one drop in my

hair. But it has such a strong odor, even the unscented version, I dont feel comfortable wearing it at work. But in

a smoky bar, no one will be able to consciously smell it.

Maybe I got off topic a bit, but WAGG can produce good

results on its own. But ultimatly, it boils down to how it compliments your own mone signature, style of dress,

looks, social skills and grace, and ones personality.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    Yes. WAGG is

quicky becoming my favorite standalone product. I'm having great results with it.

Ofcourse, it will be

different for everyone, as everyone is different.

I rub four drops WAGG on my wrist, and then wipe my wrists

onto my hair. Its killer...for me.

My bio: 30 years old, 5'10", was accused of being 23 at the company

Christmas party last week, great shape and from what I've been told, a lot better looking than the average guy. In

the wisdom I've gained over the past 30 years, it seems a lot of women, unless they're older and more experienced

seem to be intimidated by really good looking guys.

So a product like WAGG for me, is exactly what its name

says: What a great guy! Girls, who would normaly on undress from me from across the room and be too scared to hold a

conversation for more than 30 uncomfortable seconds suddenly feel safe, secure, and sexually aroused.

I had some

blood work done a couple of years ago, and the hormones that were measured were really high, their range was

something that would be normal for an 18 to 20 year old. So obvisouly, my body is producing plenty of phermones on

its own. Lots of testoserone.

Now dont get me wrong, I also have good luck wearing 1 drop of SOE on each wrist,

and one drop in my hair. But it has such a strong odor, even the unscented version, I dont feel comfortable wearing

it at work. But in a smoky bar, no one will be able to consciously smell it.

Maybe I got off topic a bit, but

WAGG can produce good results on its own. But ultimatly, it boils down to how it compliments your own mone

signature, style of dress, looks, social skills and grace, and ones personality.
    I'm getting a better

hang of the dosage with WAGG, and had a fair amount of success with it this weekend (finally). I apply WAGG to my

clothes per the bottles directions now, and its been working pretty well lately. A1 with WAGG was definately a

comfort overkill for me, though when worn alone with a couple drops of NPA I started to see an increased amount of

flirting from women, much like I would see with A1+NPA. What I'm starting to notice is that while SOE works well at

opening up large groups of people, WAGG works better in more personal, one-on-one conversations. While Wagg lacks

that 'goofy' type buzz that SOE generates, women seem more talkative and personal when I'm wearing WAGG. I've

primarily been testing A314+NPA+WAGG lately, and I must say that WAGG goes very well with the respect type hits that

A314 creates. A314 generally makes women more receptive to a guys advances (a product of the whole -rone

submissiveness thing I'm betting), while WAGG makes them feel more comfortable and less intimidated about opening

themselves up to you. NPA of course fuels the sexual side of the chemistry. I haven't seen any big hits yet, but

I'm liking where this is headed.

Based on my finding so far, I guess I'll restate what everyone else has

already been saying about SOE and WAGG:

[ SOE is great for casual, social, every day situations. It projects a

fun, sociable persona for the wearer. It opens up groups socially, and generally puts people (wearer too)in a jovial

type of mood. It lacks any intimate or sexual punch though, which is where products like NPA and A1 help out.

WAGG is great for personal and intimate type situations. It projects a comfortable, trust-worthy, "great-guy" type

of persona for the wearer. It opens up individuals socially, and is more an intimate type product. It also lacks a

sexual punch, and can actually project an overly "great guy" image if used in excess or with people who are innate

"great guys." NPA adds the sexual punch, while A314 adds the respectful "in control" persona.

Phero Dude

I need to throw this in here just

for fun.SoE has a real reputation for being "scocial" as opposed to "sexual." Maybe its just me and how it works

for me in particular,but I have found it to be plenty sexual if the scocial hits are followed up on properly.I have

never tried WAGG but I am curious to find out more about it in relationship to SoE.Dont give up on it yet Sigma,I

would be realy interested in finding out more about your results.

Journeyman

My past experiences with WAGG

:

- it affects other males much more than females, gives non sexual/attraction rapport, friendliness &

trust
    - works great with NPA or A314
    - indispensable for work, especially in an all-male or mixed

environment, promotes co-operation
    - working dosages varies for different races (the targets)
    - problems

trying to include WAGG into a sexual/attraction combo
    Everything begins with an attitude.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by itwow
    - problems trying

to include WAGG into a sexual/attraction combo
    WAGG:NPA:PI - 1:2:1
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Dude

It's much harder for me to make

an assessment of which product is better as I initially thought I would, as both products seem fundamentally

different to me. Each product seems to suit different situations better, and I can honestly see a big advantage of

owning both. I'll probably have both products in my aresenal for a while.
    Last edited by Sigma; 12-12-2005 at 05:06 PM.

Phero Dude

I'm just like jonny bravo, same

response... but with wagg-n

I use wagg-n and have found it to be the best product for me , I'm a 36yo euro

male ok shape and good looking so i've been told. In the past I tried wagg and seemed to get a good response but

find that the n in the wagg-n is great for me. I find people are a lot more friendly towards me and it's not

unusual when going out that complete strangers will have very intimate conversations with me. Also woman will just

stare and start talking about anything, even with their partners standing along side getting pissed at me.
    I use

1drop on neck each side, 2 on wrist (and rubbed on my chest.) I used to only use 2 drops max but found one day when

I applied what I thought would be an od everyone was much friendlier than usual, so 4 drops total it is for me now.

On the odd occasion I'll add two drops of soe if it's going to be a long night , seems to get me (even more)

dihl's in a club setting.
    Christmass shopping has been fun, I've had lots of great service, free gifts and

very chatty check out operators!

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    I'm just like jonny

bravo, same response... but with wagg-n

I use wagg-n and have found it to be the best product for me , I'm a

36yo euro male ok shape and good looking so i've been told. In the past I tried wagg and seemed to get a good

response but find that the n in the wagg-n is great for me. I find people are a lot more friendly towards me and

it's not unusual when going out that complete strangers will have very intimate conversations with me. Also woman

will just stare and start talking about anything, even with their partners standing along side getting pissed at

me.
    I use 1drop on neck each side, 2 on wrist (and rubbed on my chest.) I used to only use 2 drops max but found

one day when I applied what I thought would be an od everyone was much friendlier than usual, so 4 drops total it is

for me now.
    On the odd occasion I'll add two drops of soe if it's going to be a long night , seems to get me

(even more) dihl's in a club setting.
    Christmass shopping has been fun, I've had lots of great service, free

gifts and very chatty check out operators!
    GAF, what would be your guess on the ages of the females

touched by your 4 drops of WAGG-n?

Thanks!

Phero Dude

[QUOTE=MOBLEYC57]GAF, what would be

your guess on the ages of the females touched by your 4 drops of WAGG-n?

Hi Mobley,
    I'd say

most of the woman seem to range from about mid 20's up to 50ish. I have to clarify and say that i'm not interested

in the under 30's
    and over 40's but still notice the effect it has on them. Also should mention i'm a bi male

and this combo works well with the guys as well.

Phero Dude

oops, just realised that the extra i

add when going out is not SOE but AE.
    I initially used it because I liked the smell, then noticed the extra

response.
    Also, I've found that most of the woman that do the dihl thingy tend to be not of euro origin. , when

i'm wearing the 'mones chances are that the woman getting hot towards me are usually of the darker

ethnicities.
    (please don't take offence to this description, I just can't think of any other way to say it)

King of the coupons!

Question

[QUOTE=gaf]
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    GAF,

what would be your guess on the ages of the females touched by your 4 drops of WAGG-n?

Hi Mobley,
    I'd

say most of the woman seem to range from about mid 20's up to 50ish. I have to clarify and say that i'm not

interested in the under 30's
    and over 40's but still notice the effect it has on them. Also should mention i'm a

bi male and this combo works well with the guys as well.

Thanks, Gaf!

Which would

you say that WAGG-N favors more ... attention getter OR attention getter with a sexual/strong sexual

tone to it? Meaning that out of all the people that have talked to you while wearing WAGG-N, were there more sexual

interest or just interest?

Thanks again!

Phero Dude

Mobley,
    I find to start of with

earlier in the day after application that it's an "attention getting , nice dude" and "he's the man"

effect.

Later on, 4-6hrs plus.. it's "he's the man" and "soooo cute i'll take him home tonight"

seriously, I've had woman fighting over me, in front of me! Usually the african or asian woman that is ,

they just seem to go nuts.. With the guys , well I've never had any troble there , but now well it''s just unfair

to the others..
    On another tangent though , I've been alot more relaxed lately and am sure this has a lot to do

with my success.

Phero Dude

how much none is in wagg-n. I

find similar results with wagg and NPA.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    how much none is in

wagg-n. I find similar results with wagg and NPA.
    No idea, but yes i did get similar results with

wagg and the 3/3 tester kit , thats why i ended up getting the wagg-n mix , saved a few minutes in the bathroom

before going out!
    Actually, i found a mix that works great for me and am very happy that i didnt give up after

my early product results, they were fine but this is even better!
    Rather than just grabbing a product of the

shelf i sat down and thought about how i come across to others and set about changing that via my attitude and a

little help from the 'mones. it's going well so far!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    No idea, but yes i did

get similar results with wagg and the 3/3 tester kit , thats why i ended up getting the wagg-n mix , saved a few

minutes in the bathroom before going out!
    Actually, i found a mix that works great for me and am very happy that i

didnt give up after my early product results, they were fine but this is even better!
    Rather than just grabbing a

product of the shelf i sat down and thought about how i come across to others and set about changing that via my

attitude and a little help from the 'mones. it's going well so far!
    You mean the KZI .3

rone/none mix? I liked that product/mix a lot. Too bad I ran out of it eventually. I'm really hoping they

release something similar to it in the future.

Phero Dude

yep, thats the one.
    I found the

3/3 and the 4/2 great for me , even on their own they both seemed to give me a positive response. (3-4 dabs

total)
    4/2 is great with wagg-n , had several (umm) lucky nights with that mix.

Journeyman

Great info on WAGG and combos.

To pick up on a "thread" Sigma hit on - what have been your experiences and mixes with WAGG-N? How much different

from WAGG is it? And what happens when you throw in other components NPA, etc.?

Phero Dude

I brought wagg about 2 years ago and

it was my first product, liked what it did for me at the time as I was only really after a "pleasing boost" not

looking for sexual hits. Since then I've got the job I always wanted (well not job, but company I wanted to work

with) Have done very well professionally but didn't learn to spell.(!) To sum it up I've done very well for myself

and I'm sure the 'mones have helped. I'm a bit of a lone wolf type guy , people often remark that i'm quiet on

the outside and can look grumpy but thats not the real me when you have a chat.. With the wagg it made me more

approchable and likable.
    The wagg-n is a bit different for me... It tends to make people talk non stop, and not

just about anything but everything! The amount of "secrets" people tell me is a real eye opener , wow , some of the

things I never new about people is very surprising!
    All in all, for me it tends to bring on the woman/guys in a

friendly first ,sexual very close second attraction. I get a lot of dihl looks and forgetful cashiers when out

shopping, also when in clubs etc it's very unusual NOT to get a googly eyed woman try to hit on me.
    Normally I

just go for the wagg-n (4x drops total - 2wrist/2neck) but sometimes for a change I add 2xdrops of AE to the mix and

kapow! I'm the man in any setting. I don't know why but the wagg-n is great for me , so I'm sticking with

it.

me= 5'9/80kg's/euro/black hair/blue eyes/ok shape/single/up with latest mens fashion/bisexual/not femme

at all!

Journeyman

gaf,

Thanks for the

feedback. That seems to be about what I was expecting from reading through a lot of these posts. That is about the

effect I am looking for although any overt sexual hits could be a problem as I am married as are a lot of the women

I am around. Naturally I certainly don't mind sexual hits, overt or otherwise, from my wife lol. In fact my wife is

usually the first to notice even subtle "hits" from other women that I seem to be unaware of, as in: Wife: "She

likes you." Me: "Of course she likes me, she was talking to me." Wife: "No she REALLY likes you." Me: "Huh???" Wife:

"Nevermind." Me: "????"
    Chatty people, both male and female, never seem to have any trouble talking to me as it

is. I too tend to get more personal details than I care for sometimes. Making them even more so could be

frightening.
    I may need to order some WAGG and see what the difference is. I also ordered APC & NPC but that was

more for use at home or on special occassions out w/ wifey. I should probably have only ordered one and not both as

my intended "target" has been predisposed (usually lol) towards me for the last 15+ years.

Thread Information