I've been

tinkering with WAGG quite a bit, and I must say I'm starting to miss SOE all the more. WAGG so far feels like a dud

for me, at times it even feels like it softens me up too much. I've been varying my applications from 1-3 drops,

and have tried different application points (clothing and skin) but haven't seen any indication that the stuff is

having any worthwhile effect. SOE very easily puts me at the center of attention, while WAGG seems to have little or

no effect positive effect. One night people even seemed to be acting a bit condescending (WAGG+NPA+A1)

I'm

suspecting that I might have too much of a nice-guy persona to be messing with WAGG, especially considering that I

can splash NPA on like nothing without fear of OD'ing. I'm tempted to send the stuff back, but the part of me that

gets a kick out of tinkering with different products won't let me give up on the stuff so easily. It took me awhile

to get a better idea of how much A314 and A1 works well on me, so I'm hoping that I can eventually find some

success with WAGG. I just need a little nudge in the right direction right now. How much do you guys wear, and what

mixes do you guys typically use?

Just from my own speculation so far, SOE and WAGG seem to be highly different

products. SOE seems to be more socially oriented, people tend to be in higher spirits, laugh more easily at your

jokes and puts you in the center of everyones attention. WAGG on the other hand seems to be geared more towards

giving you a nice-guy type of persona, but it doesn't seem to create the same social buzz that SOE does. I don't

think its as universally successful of a product as SOE, but the perks are definately there if you come off as being

a little too intimidating. I think that if people generally already see you as a "great guy" WAGG might actually

work against you. Of course this is all theory based on my limited 1 week observations...a week thats been spent

mostly preparing for finals, but these are my speculations so far. I'm actually hoping I'm wrong.