Close

Banned User

Default Pheromones for effect at a photoshoot

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am going to be meeting a potential model in a couple days, and my assistant is setting this up. She tells me this

girl is very attractive, which means she looks incredible. The girl is already interested in modeling, and has shown

interest in working with me. The next step is an interview, which I am sure she'll get through with flying colors,

since my assistant is really good at finding models.

According to my assistant, this girl likes bad boy type

guys, and I'm not even close to the stereotypical bad boy type. She's also 20 years old, to my 32. Both of us are

caucasian. Now I'm not looking to get her in the sack, but I would like her to get turned on around me because I'm

going to need that genuinely hungry look on her face during the shoot. She'll be clothed, but I want her to want

me. The expression is what makes the image, and this image has to say "smouldering sexual arousal" with just her

face, since it'll be a head-and-shoulders-only portrait. You cannot fake the real deal, and this has to be the real

deal. The client who commissioned this image is an extremely perceptive man who accepts nothing but the best. I have

to accomplish this within 2-3 hours of shoot time, which should be plenty if I use pheromones.

So I'm going to

be using pheromones when we meet for the interview and during the shoot. I'm just not sure which pheromones to use.

I have, in order of when I bought them, APC, Pherlure, TE, SOE and AE. My assistant suggested Pherlure alone, since

she really responds to it, and it is the most blatantly sexual in the bunch as far as my admittedly limited tests

have gone. But, after reading several posts here I am thinking a mixed approach would work better. I'm thinking 4"

of SOE on each forearm, one dab of AE to each wrist, each side of the neck, the back of each hand, and each of my

cheeks, and a spray of TE on the middle of my throat. I haven't tried this combination yet.

Does this sound

like it will produce the effect I am looking for? Or is there something else I should be doing? Any adjustments or

suggestions?

Phero Pharaoh

I would go heavy on the

Androstenone, light on the "friendly" pheromones. I am not familiar with all the products now available, but The

Edge should be your base, in my opinion.

I would put 2 sprays of The Edge on your chest (one on each side). Not

on your throat, but on your chest. You can use APC as a cover scent, unless you have something like Creed or Amouage

to wear. You want a sophisticated cover scent. It doesn't have to be one of those three, but you don't want any of

the $50 colognes her boy (friends) acquaintences are likely to wear.

I don't know what it's like to mix

Pherlure with these other products, but your assistant has an insight you and I don't have. Pay heed to her

suggestions. Trust her instincts. I would recommend using the Pherlure on your arms (forget the wrists -- go for

the forearms only).

Catlord,

Bad boy types, eh?

Isn't that always the way. Is she very experienced/comfortable in front of the camera? Is she pierced 'n'

painted? Are we dealing with a Masuimi Max type of character here?

I'm glad you brought this up,

actually, as I've been wondering how pheromones would affect the interpersonal dynamics of a photoshoot like this

one.

I think your proposed mix (AE/SoE/TE) sounds good, though you might want to be just a tad less liberal

with the TE...? Even though she likes bad boys, I would think that the most crucial of elements might still be

comfort and trust - though I could be dead wrong there.

OTOH, if Pherlure has actually proven itself to you

- and someone (i.e. your assistant) mentioned to you that it worked on her - why the hell not go with that

and round it out with some SoE? I think that that's how I might roll.

Of course, if it were me...I'd

probably just throw up my hands and ask: "What would Steve Diet Goedde do?"

Good luck to you.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Hmm, if she is worth her salt as

a model she'll flick on the "come thither" with or without you or the 'mones. Of course that wouldn't stop me

from donning 'mones (part of my normal uniform). However as a young woman she might prove sensitive to a heavy

androstenone dose, causing her to lose concentration and appear more like a frightened puppy dog than a sultry sex

kitten.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pharaoh

She should get over the heavy

Androstenone exposure in a few minutes.

Since he is older than her (32 versus 20), he is going to be giving off

a weak Androstenone signature compared to the guys her own age.

His stated goal is to shake her up. Hence, he

needs to favor Androstenone. Anything else would be too timid and social. Social is good in a lot of situations, but

not if you "would like her to get turned on around me because I'm going to need that genuinely hungry look on her

face during the shoot".

Here you need to impress upon her that you are a dominant, aggressive male (and he has

stated that he is anything BUT that).

Androstenone is the key to achieving this goal. It's the aggressive,

dominant pheromone. Something like Pherlure may take the edge off The Edge (which is weak Androstenone), but Scent

of Eros (a perfectly good product that I have used myself) is the wrong product. So are similar "social" products.

She has agreed to the photo shoot -- she is therefore willing to take some risks. He doesn't need to worry about

running her off.

ON EDIT: Okay, I looked up PherLure. Its primary ingredient is apparently

Di-Dehydroepiandrosterone (Androsterone). I wouldn't use much of this, but some should be okay in conjunction with

The Edge.

2 full sprays of The Edge on your chest, 1 spray of PherLure on each forearm, and cover with APC.

You should see lights in her eyes. She'll probably thrust her breasts at you and most likely will go for some

physical contact (arm-touching, extended handshakes).

Each person is different, though. It would be better if

you could experiment around other hot 20-year-olds first and make some adjustments (try a lot, try very little, mix

in the social stuff, etc.).

Phero Pharaoh

One more thing: wear

symmetrical clothing. Dress appropriately for your profession and region. But be absolutely certain you wear

symmetrical clothing or solid colors. Avoid the dork-factor at all costs.

If you wear a belt, be sure it's the

same color as your shoes.

If you wear stripes, make sure they are vertical.

Avoid flowers, curvy patterns,

bright colors, pukey colors.

You want bold, strong colors if you can get them.

A sharp red works well on

some guys, a piercing blue works well on others, and mauve/burgundy/magenta works great on some guys. Ask your

assistant what you can wear that will be a definite turn-on. Assuming she is inside the bell curve, most women

should agree with her opinion of what works best with you.

Banned User

Wow, interesting responses.

Thanks, guys! I was thinking the SOE would counteract the 'none agressiveness/intimidation and perhaps avoid

pissing me off too easily. More than one spray of TE seems to make me irritable under stress. Maybe I should just

wear a dab of SOE under my nose.

I've worn TE and Pherlure together before, and the results are very similar

(perhaps not very surprisingly) to what I feel/get from Alter Ego. Instead of the sharp sexual shock to the female

brain that Pherlure seems to deliver, (I've honestly not gotten much of any response besides bitchiness from TE

alone as far as I can see) I get a diffused, glowy, warm, slower acting, sensual attraction that builds over time.

On the other hand, pherlure seems to be distracting to women who respond to it to the point of making them dazed

sometimes. I can't wear it around my assistant while we're working if she's within 20 feet of me, and I want her

to be able to function (as opposed to forget what's going on whenever I walk past - incidentally, pherlure has made

winning against her at pool much easier ).

On the other hand, I really won't need my assistant present for

the interview or the test shoot, if I decide to do one. And, worse comes to worst, I can handle an entire shoot by

myself. I made sure of that before I started looking for an assistant. It's just slower going.

Maybe I should

just focus on TE or Pherlure? I think the 'none should definitely dominate from what you all have said, in any

case.

And by the way, it's not a matter of not being dominant; I'm just not the Bad Boy type. I prefer to go

without the leathers, tattoos, piercings, drinking, drugs and loud pipes. I am presuming these are what this girl

likes when my assistant says "bad boy type". And since I can't very well seduce her and retain my professional

integrity, I need the pheromonal signature of... a bad boy. Which I guess would be just 'none... then again, I

haven't had much response from TE alone, but Pherlure gets me as much attention as AE seems to.

I was also

thinking the nol in SOE would help her open up and relax a bit during the test shoot. She's not an experienced

model, so I can't just say "Give me smouldering desire" as I would otherwise. And even then, I find that unless the

girl (or woman) really genuinely feels what I ask for, it doesn't show up in the images like I want it to. That's

why I'm going the pheromone route. Come to think of it, I should probably use my subliminal arousal CD as well.

So it seems to be down to none and/or rone. If I were to use Pherlure, the instructions suggest only one spray for

women under 30. So perhaps one spray of pherlure on my left forearm, rubbed on my right forearm, and then two sprays

of TE on my chest, rubbed in so it gets on my hands as well... if I do this, should it be under my shirt?

And by

the way, Friendly1, I usually dress for a shoot in deck shoes, good jeans, a belt and a collared shirt. Generally,

my best colors seem to be golden and green. I'm thinking the belt being the same color as my shoes is a good tip,

since they're brown and my favorite belt is black... but come on, pukey colors? Doesn't everyone want to wear

pukey colors? lol

Fortunately for me, my assistant is one of those women who has outgrown the Bad Boy thing, but

she was there once, so she knows what that kind of woman is looking for.

If you wear stripes,

make sure they are vertical.
    Could you elaborate on this please Friendly1?
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Horizontal make you look short and

fat.( It's an ocular obtusion...err I mean an optical illusion)
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Cheers Jim, I thought that

might be the case. I have (what I thought was!) a cool top with horizontal stripes that people (i.e. attractive

girls ) have told me I look good in, but since I am neither short nor fat anyway I guess it still makes sense.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

I'd still say Pherlure, I

think.

And being that she's inexperienced - and 20 - ......SoE.

As far as dominance,

etc...eh. Unless the model's really immature, projecting an air of professionalism is probably more

important than stinking up the place with a "who's you're daddy" vibe. Of course, that's a generalization,

'cause it's gonna be slightly different with every model you're lucky (or unlucky) enough to shoot.

It's

just interesting how the words/phrases that come up over and over again when models talk about their favorite

photographers are 1) "professional" and 2) "nice guy" 3) "safe" (the model Midori described Goedde thusly) 4) "makes

you feel comfortable," etc.

When's the last time you heard a model saying, "Oh, it was a great shoot,

'cause he's such a hottie." And was she over the age of 17?

However, I digress.

If Pherlure has

succeeded in putting out a sexual vibe for you in the past and that's what you want here, it's a no-brainer. Do

what's already worked for you. But, again, think about adding some SoE for balance and comfort's sake...

As

for stripes...diagonal is best.
    Last edited by Holmes; 12-14-2005 at 06:50 PM.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Vertical stripes are all the rage

in dress shirts. In fact, it's difficult to find anything else. Horizontal shout "casual dude" and are common on

polos and pull-overs. I've always been partial to overstated vertical stripes. Nevertheless, the expected threads

for an established glam photog is rock-starish, not department store sales associate.

Phero Pharaoh

Well, Catlord, you know your

experiences with the pheromones better than I and the products work a little differently for each of us. Given that

The Edge may cause you a headache, I would say you don't want that. Maybe APC with the Pherlure. SOE can

certainly take the edge off The Edge, too, and if you get a little strong then your original mix makes more sense to

me.

Good luck, whatever you do. Gold and green, by the way, can be perfectly good colors on the right skin. I

have no idea of how women figure this stuff out, though. When I go clothes shopping, I make sure I get a woman's

opinion. I've gotten nothing but stop-dead-in-their-tracks, DIHLs, chatty flirty comments, etc. on my clothes when

I go all out to be sexy.

Women know what they like better than men.

Take that for what it's worth.

Banned User

Well, so much for that -

she's "gone on vacation" for two weeks. I really have not had good experiences working with models, be they

"professional" or otherwise. Argh!!!

I appreciate your help, everyone. I guess looking on the bright side,

this gives me some time to experiment... if she really comes back. In the mean time, I have a shoot to do, and with

or without her.

Maybe try product photography.

The models don't flake, work for free and you usually get paid.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Maybe try

product photography. The models don't flake, work for free and you usually get paid.
    I usually do not

work with models for exactly this reason. In fact, most of the time, I do portraiture or stock photography. I took

this job because I knew that regardless, I have a model, since I can always shoot my assistant... but she

recommended this girl, who is the sister of a friend of hers, and I know my assistant has a very good eye. That the

girl flaked on me does not surprise me in the slightest... I have come to expect that, even from so-called

"professional" models. Which is why I quit shooting models. I don't care how good looking they are, I have yet to

meet a one who didn't flake on me, whether she was doing it for pay, TFP or just for fun.

However, I have to

say, I am thinking maybe that pheromones will help me interest the ladies in modeling for me, and make them perhaps

be interested enough to be more serious... I'll have to see what I can work up on that idea. No expectations,

mind you, but it should make for an interesting experiment. SOE to the rescue!

A) Clothing needs to be matched to

the person. I've tended toward a Dr. Eggman* type shape in the past (a bit too "round"...) though I'm slimming

down, and dark colors, low "contrast" between colors, and vertical lines were always the best

(* my current

forum avatar pic by the way)

B) As for "bad boy" stripes, how about those wide alternating black or orange/red

and white clothes with the numbers stenciled on them and maybe the words "Department Of Corrections" too...

C)

My father did product photography as an "advanced amature" for a hometown ad agency. Many times it was fire hose

nozzles or the like, but at least once he did a shoot for a bath shower head... with a totally nude female model.

And yes, she shaved all over. I bet mom loved that...

_
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information