Hi all,
Recently

brought some wagg+n to try out and wow it's been interesting the reactions I'ver been getting.. I'm a mid

thirties euro male, ok shape , been told I'm good looking (mone-less!) I brought this product because I tend to

come off as the classic clint eastwood dude and after some reading thought I'd try some of this to make my social

and work life a bit more ummm , less intense.
I've been using it for the last month and the results have been

fantastic , people seem more chatty at work , interested in my opinion , and the ladies I meet will not shut up! At

my local bar that I visit on average once every 2 weeks , people tend to start up conversations about anything esp.

the woman. I don't go to pick up woman , just to get out of the house and have a chat to the barman that has become

a good friend. Even he has said to me , "dude how do you get all these hot woman to talk to you?" I don't think

I'll tell him the answer..

Anyway the point of this ramble is to let you know that you need to check your

receipts when out shopping, the amount of times I've been short changed and had extra items in or stuff missing

from my shopping is well , interesting. I hate to say it but I've almost gone past the point of finding it funny

with the amount of times the female shop assistant has messed up my order. On the flip side the male assistants

treat me like the king that I am! (it's a joke..)
So, any other people notice such a dramatic change in the way

people threat you when out, even people that you have known for a while?
FYI: 3x drops , 2 on wrist and one

smeared on neck. I still get the same response up to 14 hours later.
keeping with the topic I find I tend to get

hotter ie: generally a higher body temperature when wearing wagg+n , is this normal?