Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Complete List of All Pheromones?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    All of the products I\'ve heard of contain
    None, Nol, Rone, or copulins. There seems
    to be a great deal of talk about other
    pheromones in other threads.

Can somebody make a complete list all of the
    pheromones and what the experts hypothesize
    they do?

Also, from some of the other threads, it
    appears that some of these other pheromones
    are not generally available. Which of
    these other pheromones are available and in
    which products?

Thank you in advance! You have all been
    very helpful in the past. Virtually every question I\'ve had has been answered by the
    friendly folks on this board. I just wanted
    to let you all know, your work is
    appreciated. Thank you!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Complete List of All Pheromones?

Thanks Aumen ok from my understanding here goes

Androsterone
    androstenone
    androstenol
    androstendineine
    couplins
    omiphone
    estrogen phero compounds (realm products)
    + the two mystery (although very effective) compounds in NPA and the edge products

Ok so does anyone else have info in addition to these phero compounds i hear there are probably as many as 20 or 30 identified so far so the list should grow james kohl and phil stone and bruce mycroft others should know as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

androstadienone add this one to the list as well that makes about eight so we are only able to access through these products probably 4 or 5 of these, the question is how effective are the other ones to be added to the products on the site.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks DD! What is the difference between androstendineine and None? And what is the effect of omiphone? I\'ve never even heard of that one.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Omiphone seems to be in yes only it is some weird verophone (they work in the same ways as pheros but some doctors are thinking about using the VNO as a way to put say antidepressants weight loss medication actually really lots of things directly into the brain.) except it just wont be sex hormones. Interesting field of research a book by the same name as the love-scent website ??????

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi...I\'m a newbie to this place but am interested in what is getting talked of here.
    I have tried so called androstenone products and do not find they do a lot. I have trawled the Net and read alot of the research thats about which tends to suggest that the pheremone of interest is androstadienone. Certainly the perfume manufacturers are showing alot of interest in it. I am unable to find a product with this in it. any ideas/opinions on this stuff?

**DONOTDELETE**

Realm for men (available here) but considered a lightweigth is available. On the other hand we got androsteRONE and androsteNOL which seem to be the more effective ones based on james kohls research. You might want to trawl through the forum for more information as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

its a mess, so many products,so many conflicting claims, its hard to decide what to try. The price of some of these products kind of puts you of sporadic purchases. As I stated I have tried so called androstenone products but actually have found more reaction to the gaultier cologne I use! Being in the UK I find products a bit thin on the ground - any ideas on what is available over here that would be good to try? Otherwise I will have to order from the US which gives me concern. The stuff I have tried over here is called Pheremone-X and seems to do not a lot, apart from give me a headache if I put too much on! It\'s a minefield - any help would be appreciated...

Phero Dude

Question for the phero pros: Which of the products here on Love Scent contain -rone? Curious coz of something posted in another thread about the effects of -rone.

Fact is, the white coat guys are just scratching the surface - the catalog is nowhere complete.

Consider, do they have anything that smells like dewy, heaving breasts? No way! Do they have something that smells like blondes? Like redheads?

The science of pheromones is just beginning.

Journeyman

Hi

I am fairly new to this site but have the dubious pleasure of being a patent attorney with a biochemistry background. I have been thinking of spending a little time doing a search to see what the patent literature says about all of this, in particular to get a read of Stone labs and La Croy. If anyone would be interested in what I find out then let me know. Generally speaking the patent literature precedes the scientific literature and usually telegraphs what might be products in a few years to come.

NM

**DONOTDELETE**

Let us know naughty monkey what you have uncovered im interested. But to the other question the products that contain rone are
    Alter ego (with none and nol)
    Perfect 10 (with none nol and couplins)
    Scent of Eros (nol only)
    The rone from the chem set is pure rone only.

Now there is something else im interested in that is something called ANDROSTEROL thats right folks rol anyone heard of this androgen. Anyhows hopefully customs australia will stop theiving pheromone products out of the post my advice for australians is report them and also go with regular airmail only.
    Keep the ideas coming folks androstenine anyone.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hehe,

So true Whitehall. If it were that way it would be one drop redhead behind right ear, one drop brunette behind left ear, and two drops of dewy breasts on front of neck.

Phero Dude

Thanks for the info on the rone DD. Appreciate it!!

So anyone know anything about androsterol and it\'s effects on humans (if any)? Supposedly some truffle species are reported to contain -nol and -rol.

Thread Information