Close

Journeyman

Smile Amp/ErgoPharm & Gakic/Muscletech

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi from traderneil in Las Vegas. I have long been a user of energy products (pre workout) and for

general weight control,going back to the original Xenadrine products a few years back.

I have been doing some

research and the new product I am going to use is called AMP and is available from the bodybuilding.com website (90

caps for about $30).
    The product is a blend of chocamine & geranamine and has been reported to produce significant

results within a short period of time in the weight loss body sculpting area with results similar to pure

adrenaline. It is produced by Ergo Pharm. I will report on the results next month.-----

The second product is a

preworkout supplement called GAKIC by Muscletech which is short for Glycine-L-Arginine-Ketois-O-Capric> Its a powder

that you add to water and drink,it is reported to increase the amount of weight and reps you do each session,it will

add to your bulk and endurance,and allow you to add many more sets to your your workout routine. It costs about $54.

a container and is also available at the bodybuilding.com website ......traderneil Las Vegas

I've been using GAKIC for a few

weeks. I'm very impressed, to say the least.

I have definitelay been able to increase reps and weights

during my workouts. A great product that actually seems to live up to its hype!

As far as energy/adrenal

stimulants go, try out Stimulant-X instead of AMP. As far as those, AMP being 5/5, StimX is about 6-7, and so far no

build up, unlike amp which has to be cicled.

The nice thing about GAKIC is

that it contains no stimulants of any kind. It seems to increase muscle energy. It doesn't make you wired and your

heart won't start doing the rumba.

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    The nice thing

about GAKIC is that it contains no stimulants of any kind. It seems to increase muscle energy. It doesn't make you

wired and your heart won't start doing the rumba.
    Reviews are mixed. It seems to work well, but the

price seems excessive.
    http://www.1fast400.com/product_revi...oducts_id=2214

Journeyman

Red face Amp Update

Hi fellow Bombers

Happy New Year from traderneil in Las Vegas. I received a sample, four caps of Amp from Ergolean. The reviews I read

about it were rave,but when I tried it it didn't match what the reviewers claimed.
    I took two caps 1 hour before

Hi Impact Cardio,I never got the boost I was looking for. It was just routine. I took two the next day without

working out,and I didn"t feel the mental clarity it was supposed to supply. If I take 4 caps of anything and the

results are ordinary,then I leave it on the store shelf. I have used Stacker 2 XLPC 60 count vial box and found that

product to work pretty well,and a days supply 3 is packed in individual plastic tubes which make it easy to carry

and take,its not a bad product but still I remember the days of the original Zenadrine and liked it.

Six Star

Products: I have been using Six star products for about two months, and find the quality and purity to
    be as good

as or better that the more expensive brand names.Currently I use their vanilla protein powder 1/2 scoop in my drink

container for the gym,also their nox tabs 3 on workout days only. Very good results easy mixing,no lumping or

thickening,I mix with ice cubes and crystal lite type beverage,and drink as I work out. (Available at

Walmart) traderneil LV

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    Reviews are

mixed. It seems to work well, but the price seems

excessive.
    http://www.1fast400.com/product_revi...oducts_id=2214
    The reviews

that are not great are in 3 catagories,

1. Those that hate MuscleTec no matter how good it is (some of the

reasons are justifiable)
    2. Those that think the product is good but overpriced
    3. Those that think it is not

worth it because they were only able to add a couple of reps to their sets! Do you know what a couple of extra reps

per set will do to your size and strength?!

Thread Information