Hi from traderneil in Las Vegas. I have long been a user of energy products (pre workout) and for

general weight control,going back to the original Xenadrine products a few years back.

I have been doing some

research and the new product I am going to use is called AMP and is available from the bodybuilding.com website (90

caps for about $30).
The product is a blend of chocamine & geranamine and has been reported to produce significant

results within a short period of time in the weight loss body sculpting area with results similar to pure

adrenaline. It is produced by Ergo Pharm. I will report on the results next month.-----

The second product is a

preworkout supplement called GAKIC by Muscletech which is short for Glycine-L-Arginine-Ketois-O-Capric> Its a powder

that you add to water and drink,it is reported to increase the amount of weight and reps you do each session,it will

add to your bulk and endurance,and allow you to add many more sets to your your workout routine. It costs about $54.

a container and is also available at the bodybuilding.com website ......traderneil Las Vegas