Close

Banned User

Default Perception/Chikara Reports

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just

recieved my Chikara and Perception and am eager to start testing these products. I have some NPA mixed with cologne

that I can use as well for none supplement tests if needed. My curiousity got the best of me so I opened a

Perception gel pack and put some on. I thought I ordered the scented but it seems more like unscented. It is

actually very pleasant although mild. It definately is my favorite because the scent is not strong by any means

which makes me happy but a little skeptical since I am so use to the dominant smell of the mones. Tomorrow for work

I will test Perception and see what it brings to me. I will keep everyone updated. I have plans to try Chikara and

Perception alone and with Npa (I have a cologne mix at about 1/7) I also have a plan to mix Chikara and Perception

together.

I got one question though...when mixing with perception do I apply the perception on top of the other

product once it dries...in a different place altogether...or perception on 1st....let it dry....and then whatever

else on top???

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE3100
    I just recieved my

Chikara and Perception and am eager to start testing these products. I have some NPA mixed with cologne that I can

use as well for none supplement tests if needed. My curiousity got the best of me so I opened a Perception gel pack

and put some on. I thought I ordered the scented but it seems more like unscented. It is actually very pleasant

although mild. It definately is my favorite because the scent is not strong by any means which makes me happy but a

little skeptical since I am so use to the dominant smell of the mones. Tomorrow for work I will test Perception and

see what it brings to me. I will keep everyone updated. I have plans to try Chikara and Perception alone and with

Npa (I have a cologne mix at about 1/7) I also have a plan to mix Chikara and Perception together.

I got one

question though...when mixing with perception do I apply the perception on top of the other product once it

dries...in a different place altogether...or perception on 1st....let it dry....and then whatever else on

top???
    I like the scent of perception a lot too. I had the atomizer version of perception before, and I

would spray the pheros and the cover scent over my other mones to kinda seal em all in. Worked well as far as I can

tell.

I was under the impression that the

"new" Perception gel packs were "unscented" (no added fragrence). I've been experimenting with them of late and

really haven't noticed a scent, but then again I've been using in conjuction with a314 and sometimes a cologne

(all applied first w/Perception over all). I also understand that the new gel packs are something of a "beta"

"Platinum Release" for the product.

I also have the atomizer version ("Gold Release"). Again the main pheromone

spray is relatively scent free. I'm not too sure of the cover scent. I use it on occasion but like other scents

better. The atomizers that came with the product sucked big time. I transferred the pheros to the Beginners Kit

atomizer a while back and it was a vast improvement in terms of application.

However, so far I've yet to see

any reactions I can attribute to the Perception pheromone mix. Hopefully I will be finding myself in more "testing"

situations in the future (pretty sparse right now) and I can experiment with upping the dosage and maybe mixing

other products in. I like the "effective life" extension Perception gives (I can smell my cologne 8+ hours later at

least, and I assume the pheromones are still active as well). If BDC ever finally releases the poly matrix stuff as

a stand alone I'll probably buy some. I'm pretty sure that BDC stated from the beginning that their main aim was

to create a water-based poly matrix carrier and the pheromone and fragrence products were more for a vehicle to

demonstrate it's potential use.

And to actually flat out state it, it is my understanding you apply Perception

*last* over your other stuff (as stated above by Sigma) as a "sealer."
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Banned User

Thanks guys....I put a 1/3 gel

pack on today and it does appear to be unscented...So far no real differences besides increased looks.
    Last edited by DUKE3100; 12-05-2005 at 05:28 PM.

Phero Dude

perception gels only come

unscented.... try 1 full gel sometime to get better results. when i played with the gel under 1 full pack did

nothing for me.

Banned User

Update:

Still nothing from

perception for results. I will up the dosage. Over the weekend and today I have been testing Chikara in small to

moderate amounts. I have not been out and about or around tons of people so far....but Chikara seems to be working

at least non-sexually. It continues to give off a "you care about me" vibe. It has small soe like effects but much

more subtle. It really makes me feel calm cool and collected. Its a weird product because it appears to draw some

bizarre behavior. Some of it seems like it could be sexual in some girls but more testing is needed. Luckily I have

7 more gel packs to test. So far the most surprising thing to me is that Perception does not seem to even be in the

same league as any of the stuff I have tried. Then again I have not upped the dose and 1/3 is the most I have put

on.

Few small points here.

Perception gel lasts roughly 4x longer than the average spray of perfume/mones. That means it also disperses 4x

slower. At 1/3 pack you're probably having a very minute/stealth effect on your surrounding area. Up the dosage and

you should see some results.

The good thing about Perception is that you can use it as cover for most of you

pheros without having the need to reapply. Just apply a little extra as it will disperse slower. For example I

usually apply 1 spray of my Impi/A1/C7 mix, and then reapply through the eve. With perception I spray twice, cover

with the gel pack and forget about it. Lets me concentrate on things more important plus no coversions for those who

seem to build up.

Banned User

Today I put on a little over

1/2 a perception pack and while nothing has been out of control I have found myself being looked at and stared at

and talked to at a level that sometimes makes me uncomfortable since today I am in one of my shell shy moods. I

guess you just gotta load the stuff on...which isnt a problem since its smell is fainter than even unscented SOE!!

How good is it? I dont know till I test it more of course...but just thought I should update that it was just the

dosage I had off here with perception. Meanwhile Chikara continues with the weird reactions that vary. I was offered

a free bottle of liquor....that was cool.

King of the coupons!

Red face Whawhat happened, Duke?

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE3100
    Today I put on a little over 1/2 a perception pack and while nothing has been out of

control I have found myself being looked at and stared at and talked to at a level that sometimes makes

me uncomfortable
    since today I am in one of my shell shy moods. I guess you just gotta load the stuff

on...which isnt a problem since its smell is fainter than even unscented SOE!! How good is it? I dont know till I

test it more of course...but just thought I should update that it was just the dosage I had off here with

perception. Meanwhile Chikara continues with the weird reactions that vary. I was offered a

free bottle of liquor....that was cool.
    Com'on, Dukey! Don't have us guessing at what you're meaning.

We're allll F A M I L Y ... you can tell us e v e r y t i n g.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

See your finally onto something

here. Personally, percetion gives me the most steady results over any other product. Just tinker around a bit to

find the right spot. For the shy thing I suggest WAGG or A1. Should help.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Com'on,

Dukey! Don't have us guessing at what you're meaning. We're allll F A M I L Y ... you can tell us e

v e r y t i n g.
    Ok....well I put 3/5 of a gel pack on and spread it all over my wrists and

all over my neck and jaw. I love how it doesnt even smell and how any smell I do get is pleasant! I sprayed on a

light mist of realm too. With perception its like a perfect mix of NPA/Soe or Ae/Soe for me with less social

outgoing to it.((now keep in mind that I od on none very easy so if you need a lot of none than disregard me)) Now

usually when I am in a shy shell mood people pick up on it at work ((they know that I get these shell days)) usually

they leave me to myself on these days. Today people were engaging conversation to me and friendly despite my shell

mood. People I didnt know were being friendly and talking and smiling even though I was in my shell mood. The

biggest thing though was how people were lingering around me and staring at me for prolonged periods. It was like

they were trying to start a staring contest and could not take their eyes off me! It will be very interesting to see

what 3/4 a pack will do combined with a normal Duke mood!! Obviously this stuff needs to be tested more for me to

have a clear picture of this product on me but I am definately pumped to have found it. Thanks for the suggestion

Icehawk...you are da sh*t! As far as the Chikara comment this is another product I plan on testing more. I cannot

seem to classify the hits with Chikara. It seems to have different reactions to different people ranging from

nothing at all to all kinds of things including girls thinking I am their bitch. One of the consistancies is people

seem to want to take care of me, offer their advice, or help me out. Some girls almost talk babytalk to me!!?!?!?! I

have been called honey and sweetie with the damn stuff on and I am a masculine lookin guy. A far cry from the sex

conversations girls seem to prefer when I get NPA right! I like the weird reactions but would like to find a way to

get people to take me a bit more seriously with it on. Probably a bit of perception or npa may do the trick...

People are more friendly but not as consistant as when I have on Soe and not as obvious. The guys are very friendly

sometimes almost bordering too friendly. They definately enjoy my company more and miss me more. I think Chikara is

really worth more testing for me....combining with Perception once I get both ratio's right could be killer!! The

only problem I have with Chikara is that the girls seem like they would rather pick me up and cradle me while

singing me a lullaby like "rock a bye baby on the tree top" .....instead of having me jump their bones so they can

scream Oh DUKE BABY HARDER YEA YEA YEA YEA....ya know? Sorry for that last loss of control there....anyways....Hows

that for a little family talk?

I got a bit of that when I used

perception. I used about 1/4 a packet and didn't really notice anything, other than being treated like a

child.

To say the least, I haven't used it since. Perhaps I'll try it with my new stuff now.

Thread Information