Close

Thread: Subtle Hits

Journeyman

Default Subtle Hits

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok guys, the day after i got

my first order... I was very skeptical about the whole thing, yet i was anxious to see what could happen. here it is

summed up and in bad grammar --->

So Im off to university... and ill tell you once the day ended, there were

many things i can look back upon AND SAY THAT PHEROMONES WERE A SUCCESS FOR ME!....

I didn't CARE ABOUT

GETTING THE DOSAGES RIGHT. All i did was apply a reasonable amount (SOE and TE...)

What happened? Well women i

havent ever seen were tripping over me (at this one cafe place), which i found to be very weird since i was at an

isolated, very open area.... no negative reactions... but more apologetic
    Next "hit" came where a woman seated

next to me at a student centre ( place to relax, work, get your flirt on etc.) started to drift away from her

reading... AND more into staring at me. Once that happened I became a believer -and I dont care if it might have

been a place-bo effect or a lucky day...... No random woman has ever stared at me for such a long period of time she

had been( oever exaggeration). Since i was busy.. all i did was look over at her .. and once I did give her eye

contact, she quickly snapped her head from that trance she was in. Got back to work and low and behold.... she began

undressing me with her eyes yet again lol, all i did was try not to put a big grin on my face.... AND ANXIOUSLY COME

ON HERE TO TELL YOU THAT THIS STUFF WORKS..... I made a quick convo with her and she was kinda startled by all of my

sexyness ( IAM FULL OF MYSELF) ..... and then quickly left the spot as i didnt really want to get into anything more

with her ( looks were 7/10 but too skinny)

As for the guys and girl friends...... I didnt talk to so many in a

while..... I got the regular attention from them.... Well once i applied chikara sample pack for the first time....

It felt like i was being followed by everyone of them....I was their centre of attention and it felt weird because i

wanted them to be normal with me... but then again I LOVED IT BECAUSE I GOT SOME RESULTS ..... IM PROBABLY

EXAGERAGTING THIS TOO BUT YOU GUYS GET THE POINT....

PS. All these "hits" werent all so obvious and were

more subtle.... which i had to kind of think about the day after for them to be considered hits.... AND MOST LIKELY

THEY WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ANYWAYS. PLUS I DIDNT USE PHEROS FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER THIS AND EVERYTHING FELT LIKE I

WAS RECEIVING "HITS".. without the mones... (Incident: party .... no mones.... wasted .... everyone looking out for

me.... )

Eh .... i should just stop now because if youve read this far.... you probably get the point.....

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by abcd2
    ok guys, the day

after i got my first order... I was very skeptical about the whole thing, yet i was anxious to see what could

happen. here it is summed up and in bad grammar --->

So Im off to university... and ill tell you once the day

ended, there were many things i can look back upon AND SAY THAT PHEROMONES WERE A SUCCESS FOR ME!....

I didn't

CARE ABOUT GETTING THE DOSAGES RIGHT. All i did was apply a reasonable amount (SOE and TE...)

What happened?

Well women i havent ever seen were tripping over me (at this one cafe place), which i found to be very weird since i

was at an isolated, very open area.... no negative reactions... but more apologetic
    Next "hit" came where a woman

seated next to me at a student centre ( place to relax, work, get your flirt on etc.) started to drift away from her

reading... AND more into staring at me. Once that happened I became a believer -and I dont care if it might have

been a place-bo effect or a lucky day...... No random woman has ever stared at me for such a long period of time she

had been( oever exaggeration). Since i was busy.. all i did was look over at her .. and once I did give her eye

contact, she quickly snapped her head from that trance she was in. Got back to work and low and behold.... she began

undressing me with her eyes yet again lol, all i did was try not to put a big grin on my face.... AND ANXIOUSLY COME

ON HERE TO TELL YOU THAT THIS STUFF WORKS..... I made a quick convo with her and she was kinda startled by all of my

sexyness ( IAM FULL OF MYSELF) ..... and then quickly left the spot as i didnt really want to get into anything more

with her ( looks were 7/10 but too skinny)

As for the guys and girl friends...... I didnt talk to so many in a

while..... I got the regular attention from them.... Well once i applied chikara sample pack for the first time....

It felt like i was being followed by everyone of them....I was their centre of attention and it felt weird because i

wanted them to be normal with me... but then again I LOVED IT BECAUSE I GOT SOME RESULTS ..... IM PROBABLY

EXAGERAGTING THIS TOO BUT YOU GUYS GET THE POINT....

PS. All these "hits" werent all so obvious and were

more subtle.... which i had to kind of think about the day after for them to be considered hits.... AND MOST LIKELY

THEY WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ANYWAYS. PLUS I DIDNT USE PHEROS FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER THIS AND EVERYTHING FELT LIKE I

WAS RECEIVING "HITS".. without the mones... (Incident: party .... no mones.... wasted .... everyone looking out for

me.... )

Eh .... i should just stop now because if youve read this far.... you probably get the

point.....
    Nice! You're hits with Chikara are fairly conistent to what I get when I wear it. Glad to

see everythings going well for you. Keep us posted on how things are going. I get a lot o hits when I'm on campus

too...usually when I'm too pre-occupied with other things to expect things like that to happen.

Thread Information